Darkness Rising: Halloween Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neris pressed the Pastor against one of the balcony's beams, smiling into their kiss as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer. Nothing mattered but their coupling. The end of the world couldn't have made the two of them part.

Neris pulled away from their kiss and pressed against him even harder, tearing his robes apart to reveal his bare chest. He shut his eyes and groaned as she freed his cock, grasping it in her hands. A few moments later, he felt her soft lips press against his ear.

"You're going to lead them into being mine, lock the flock of sheep they truly are," Neris whispered, starting to jerk him up and down. The Pastor could only groan in response, pressing up against her.

"Yes...yes...I will..."

The succubus' laugh filled the church as flames reached the upper areas, spreading as it climbed the cloth draperies on either side. Father Edwards leaned back even further as Neris teased him, leaning in but holding her lips just out of his reach.

"Give in to me, Father...give it all up..." she whispered, his eyes locked on her soft, inviting lips. He tried to lean in and connect them, but she leaned away just in time.

"Please..." he groaned, thrusting up as she continued to stroke him.

"Give in..."

She began to speed up, going even faster. All he could do was groan, begging for his release.

"I do...I do..."

"Say it, baby, say it..."

"I...I..."

"Say it...I want to hear it...

"Yes! YES! I'll be..."

Suddenly, the beam supporting the two of them collapsed, sending Father Edwards sprawling over the side of the balcony. Neris backed away, managing to catch herself as she watched him go sprawling over.

Father Edwards screamed as he crashed into the pews below, right into the flames. The wood around him splintered out as he fell, slamming his back down and hitting the floor with a loud bang.

***

Josephine screamed for him as John charged down the stairs and into the street, catching his breath as he buttoned the top layer of his shirt. He expected to feel cold air, but instead, a great heat enveloped him. He watched as a crowd of people ran by him, and as he followed their journey, he found himself looking up at the Braintree Church, burning down before his very eyes.

John took off running, following the townspeople up the hill. William and a crowd of others were all collecting water, attempting to stop the flames as they shot out through windows and crumbling wood. He ran to the Sheriff, hoping to find answers.

"What happened?" He yelled over the screaming, catching the Sheriff's attention as he heaved another bucket full of water onto the church.

"I don't know, we just looked out and saw the damn thing lighting up like a forest!" William cried, sweat glistening down his forehead as he left John to get more water.

John's attention was pulled over to the front of the church as the main doors burst open, sending a burst of flame flying out. The silhouette of a man came diving out onto the grass, completely covered in fire.

"Shit, bring the water over here!" William cried, leading the others over to the man. Just before they doused him in water, John caught a glimpse of who it was.

It was Father Edwards. His face was completely covered in flames.

As they put him out, John looked back up at the church, the fire continuing to bring it down. As he looked up, his eyes suddenly locked on the steeple, specifically the window that opened it up. In the window frame stood the very woman he'd been seeing in his dreams, watching the townspeople below as they struggled to put out the fire.

She locked eyes with John, giving him a smile, before several people came up behind him and dragged him back, pulling him away from the growing flames. His gaze remained locked on the woman in the window, finally realizing that George was right.

Braintree wasn't just in danger, it was on fire.