All Comments on 'Darkroom - Friday'

by Ambidentrous

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
And now I wait for Saturday!

This was beautiful. I'm anxious to see what you come up with for the grand finale. Alas...another 3 - 4 day wait...?

TheStarryNightTheStarryNightover 13 years ago
:-)

Good story! Looking forward to "Saturday". Hope to see you write more series after this one!

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousover 13 years agoAuthor
Saturday

Thanks for the comments- It's great knowing that people appreciate these.

Saturday is going to take a little longer because it's technically more challenging in style. In the words of Miracle Max, "You rush miracles, you get lousy miracles."

Hoping to submit before the weekend though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most Excellent

I've been enjoying these series. Alas, if only my college days were this entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

I find myself checking daily to see if the next chapter ahs been written, I know these things take time so while you work I'm sure we'll be wearing out the F5 keys. These stories involve more precision than most so take your time and the end product will be as good as the lead ups I'm sure. Wonderful story telling job though and all the details really reveal the effort you put in. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You!!!!

I find myself, like others, awaiting the continuation of these episodes!! easily, for myself, the most erotic sories I have ever read on these pages!! I, too, wish my college days had been so much fun.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series!

I have loved each story--Monday thru Friday. The premise of appreciation is very classy as compared to turning a woman--or man--into some sort of slave or slut and the sex is excellent.

I look at the "New Stories" listing every day to see if the next installment is posted. I'm on virtual pins & needles waiting for Saturday. Please don't turn it into a slutty orgy.

The entire series rates 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

your series is fantastic i love how each is different and yet all are exciting i look forward to the next one please keep writing

OmegaopOmegaopover 13 years ago
I await the next

One with interest, I would love to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not what I expected

So far all of the girls have been very sensual, and some even endearing without even the benefit of a full description for my mind. Friday is the only girl we knew anything about before her chapter. We know she is black, or at the very least a minority, she is a virgin, and she is a bigger girl. But the girl for Friday was not very sensual, she didn't endear herself to me. I found her rude, judgemental, and crass. All in all, she's a bitch. She sounds like a spoiled, conceited brat. Add to this the fact that she's a heavy set black girl and you're not going to find all that many people that are going to find that attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I do kind of agree with the last post, but maybe worded differently. This girl really does sound stuck up. I know for a lot of guys, myself included, this is a big turn off. And there aren't that many of us that feel like a big, bitchy black girl is the best way to go. Too much drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wonderful stories- thank you. Really enjoying the individuality of the characters- you have totally brought them to life.

As for those last 2 comments, this story seems to subtly be about power and control. I think you'll find there's lots of people who are interested and excited by power and control in sex. If you can't understand that, and can't see past the colour of someone's skin then it really is your sad loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

What happened to the other four couples while Friday was having her turn?

Did they all have a wild weekend afterwards?

Did they get back to serious study and things return towards normal?

It seems to me that this series could be developed in many ways. I certainly would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5

!!!!!

gemman1gemman1about 11 years ago
Exellant series

As I have said before, you are a very good story teller, Excellent series.

DominantFreakDominantFreakover 10 years ago
Cool.!

Awewhhh, I can't decide if this one or Monday is my favorite. I'm having troubles?! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous