All Comments on 'Darkroom - Wednesday'

by Ambidentrous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
Very imaginative

Well written. Hot. Fun. You are a very talented writer. I have thoroughly enjoyed all three stories in this series and am anxiously awaiting the last two. I keep checking for more every day. Looking forward to see what you come up with next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sleeplessgurl is wrong

The way your story is going I hope there will be more than two more in this series! I'm hoping there is another tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awaiting the twists...

I am looking forward to seeing what the girls have been hiding about themselves, I don't really have a clue.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Great stuff

Most original idea I have seen in a long time. Well written and sexy.

Thanx so much. Also anticipating each new twist and turn.

NemlepNemlepover 13 years ago
Hump day !!

Yay for hump day ... gotta find time to get through the rest of the week ... this is a great series and very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A scene rather than a story

I don't understand why so many Literotica authors just write scenes rather than stories.

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousover 13 years agoAuthor
Why I write in scenes

Other authors may have other reasons they post sequential scenes, but I can tell you why I do.

I don't know if you're an author yourself, but the truth is that it's hard work that takes a long time. A story that takes you ten minutes to read can easily take six to ten hours to write.

The reason I write stories is so that other people can enjoy them and I don't want to wait for feedback until the whole thing is done. If I felt like I had to finish a fairly long tale before even posting it, I'd never start.

The continuing encouragement during the process of writing keeps me going. Maybe that shows up some weakness in my resolve or commitment as a writer, but this is supposed to be fun, so I've decided to do it the way that's the most fun for me. From the majority of the feedback I get, other people like it too, even if I have to leave them waiting a few days for the next scene.

So I'm sorry if this individual episode has left you wanting, but since the series is finished, you can read it from beginning to end starting with Monday and I hope you'll find it a more satisfying experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
3

!!!

A post session for each couple would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

That was fucking amazing!

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
So good!

I'm really enjoying the creativeness with which you have put together these stories. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Mind Over Matter in Sex.

A great illustration of the old adage that "the most important sex organ is the brain". Changing the perspective that the guys (and girls) would have if they were just using their eyes in daylight amps up the arousal.

Too many authors rely on simple, sight-based descriptions of the action. That's fine, as far as it goes, but there is so much more to what turns people on in sexual situations.

Every art school final exam should be like this. There would be applicants lined up around the block.

TurbidusTurbidusabout 8 years ago
excellent

Wonderfully creative.

VitavieVitavie11 months ago

This series is a dream… very evocative, imaginative, original. Great plot line, great execution. Wednesday is my favorite, because of the extra dimension of the visual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous