Darla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

I selected a very expensive, very romantic hotel with every luxury as the place where Darla and I would finally consummate our relationship. I kept the identity of the place secret, despite Darla using some very tempting bait to lure me into a confession. Finally, I had to threaten to not let her have my credit card to purchase her own trousseau. "Maybe what YOU wear that night should not be a secret." I teased. That finally got her to relent. After a few days, she was happy that it would be a surprise. "Of course," I replied, "father knows best."

As Christmas approached, I suggested to Darla that she host a small holiday party for her girlfriends at my place. "They should see for themselves that you are turning your life around. Life is always easier when you have friends."

Darla's face wore an expression I could not read before she slowly replied, "I'm not sure that is such a good idea, Daddy. I have a reputation among the girls I know as a boyfriend thief and a clothing stealer. When I think about some of the things I've done. I was really bad with their boyfriends. Marcie Vogel was so angry she threatened to beat me up! As for the rest, I'm not sure if any of them still want anything to do with me."

"It wouldn't hurt to invite them Darla, the worst they can do is say no. Think of this get-together as a first step towards your rehabilitation in their eyes. I am sure they are curious about you. I'm sure that most of them will be curious enough to come. If nothing else it will give you a sense of where you stand with all of them. I know that you have known some of those girls for a long time. It would be a shame to lose them forever."

Darla was quiet for quite a long time before she nodded her head. After her initial doubts faded, Darla warmed to the project. We decided on inviting eleven girls, for a total of an even dozen at the table. It was decided that I would be present but only in avuncular old man and friend mode. Even so we would have to be careful in not spilling the beans about our relationship. We would deal with the issue of public perception of us as a couple when it was absolutely essential. I knew full well however that expensive party favors would smooth over a lot of Darla's troubles. I bought eleven beautiful expensive watches and provided eleven envelopes with exceedingly generous gift certificates from the local Apple store. No one would leave pissed off at any rate.

When the day of the afternoon party arrived, Darla just about danced into my room she kissed me deeply and said. "It is going to be frustrating not being able to kiss or touch you all day. Daddy, will you get me ready, give me a bath and help me dress? Last night I was thinking deeply and I remembered that is how the of the best birthday party I ever attended as a child started. I was nine and Marcie Hopkins had a pony and a moonbounce. Mom could not get me ready that day, even though I was a little old for you to be bathing me, it seemed so natural. All I know is that was a truly wonderful day. Maybe if I start this day the same way, it will go as well. Even if it is a silly superstition, you have to admit it will be fun."

I could have pole-vaulted out of the bed on my erect manhood. I looked at Darla in her sheer silk pajamas and noted her sly smile. God was she beautiful. I placed my feet on the floor and announced, "You little minx! I'll unwrap you after breakfast. But I get to do EVERYTHING, Darla, you just relax and let me have all of the fun."

Darla winked and replied, My Daddy is the sweetest old pervert in the universe."

"You watch your mouth, young lady or I have you over my knee before anything else happens this day."

With that, Darla chuckled and danced her way into the kitchen. Breakfast was light because the lunch was going to be catered and filling. Aside from our first night together, I had not bathed Darla. I had often recalled that first night in luscious detail. Often, when I played with myself, the mental sight of Darla, wet and vulnerable was the one that I came to time after time. I was completely delighted at getting another opportunity to bathe her. How different the two of us were now and haw far we had come since that first night when Darla had turned up on my doorstep. Both of us would be in an entirely different mood this go around.

I made some pancakes. I thought I was dreaming when, after I had set them on the table, I heard. "Why don't you feed me, Daddy. I'm not lifting a finger until party time."

"That's not quite what I meant, Darla." I began to state before I caught the glimmer in her eye and the smirk on her face. I finished with, "However, I think that that is a capital idea."

A short time later. Darla's barely clad, succulent rump was sitting in my lap, the rest of her body resting against my chest. Her sweet aroma was heady as she contentedly allowed me to feed her like a baby. My erect penis caused her butt to squirm in the most delightful of ways.

At first, I tried to be careful about not smearing her face too much, but then I realized That cleaning her up would be eminently more fun the dirtier I got her. Still, I tried to do a good job. Like a giant infant, Darla made grunts or gestures to explain what she wanted. At one point, we broth broke down in hysterics. I left the breakfast dishes for later as I rose to my feet, continuing all the while to snuggle Darla in my arms.

"Bath time for the baby," I repeated in a sing-song voice.

"Goo!" purred Darla.

My step-daughter was grinning from ear to ear as I set her down on the closed commode lid. A look of pure devilment graced her countenance as began to unbutton the sheer lavender pajama top. Now I had seen Darla's tits plenty over the last few months but somehow, at this moment, she was hotter than the center of the sun. My hands actually trembled as I fumbled with the buttons. Darla new exactly what she was doing and took delight in my torment.

The garment parted and I saw all of Darla's torso below her collar. Her alluring nipples became erect as I stared at them. My eyes lingered, taking in the flair of Darla's ribs and the enticing dimple of her navel. Perfection was not jot a concept. Gently, I stroked Darla's naked skin before, with a titanic force of will, I turned and opened the taps on the tub.

I set the water to a temperature I thought Darla would enjoy before I turned and teased the pajama blouse off of her slim form. Darla almost laughed out loud as she eyed the considerable bulge in my sweatpants. If she wasn't so beautiful and so obviously amused, I would have been severely tempted to pinch her.

I had Darla rise and I tugged the silken pants down and off her fine legs. Darla's lovely furred box was just inches from my face. Even a blind man could have seen how damp her carpet was. I refrained, somehow, from burying my nose and tongue in her honeyed hole. My loins danced with all the fires of Hell as I led Darla to the tub an had her step in. Steam filled the air. I slid a bath pillow behind Darla's head and picked up the soap and a washcloth.

Darla's beautiful pussy drew my eyes like a magnet. Above, I noted that Darla's obvious desire had not dwindled even a fraction. Gently soaping up my fingers, I then slid them inside Darla's snatch. I heard my stepdaughter's gasp as my digits penetrated her gateway. I slid my hand back and forth, slowly and then with more intensity. It was exactly what Darla wanted. It was exactly what I needed. Following both my years of experience and Darla's barely audible directions, I soon had her to the point of orgasm. I teased her for a moment, kissed her deeply, and got her off while our lips were millimeters apart. Darla's hot breath hit my face and I heard her moan delightfully, "Oh my God, Daddy. Oh my, God!" It was my single proudest moment as a human being.

The rest of the bath was strictly anticlimactic and clinical. Darla broke her silence at one point, gazing pointedly at my erection and saying, "Let me take care of that for you, Daddy."

"No Darla, I want to savor this all day long. Save it for when we go away. There I can assure you, I will expect you to satisfy me. but today is YOUR day."

"But, Daddy, it seems most unfair ..."

"Darla, who is the boss here?"

"You, Daddy, but..."

"But nothing, the discussion is closed."

Darla had a very nice tea dress to wear. After seeing how much I had paid for party favors, she insisted that I not spend any more money for a new dress. She had only worn this particular dress a few times at any rate, so it was practically new. I made no objection to her objection.

Undressing her was bad enough. Putting clothes on my stepdaughter practically gave me a coronary. Even now the memory of sliding on the panties, hooking the bra, pulling the nylons up the impossibly long legs and adjusting the garter seem the memories of a stranger. So much blood was rushing through my skull and my loins, I would not have heard an air raid siren. The memory of tugging the slip over Darla's hips is clearer. I am fairly certain that it was me who zipped up the teal dress. I was too flustered to do Darla's hair or nails. I spent that time getting myself showed, shaved and dressed. Obviously, I jerked off in the shower. It was a fantastic orgasm.

The caterer arrived right on time. All eleven of Darla's invitees arrived in neat little knots of threes and fours. Darla's sudden disappearance from her old life had stirred up quite a bit of curiosity. Rumors were going around town with Darla at the center. Depending upon which busy body pinned your ear back, Darla was a kept woman, a resident of a rehab facility, or being kept hidden by the government as a witness in some hush-hush federal crime. Darla's old girlfriends wanted to see with their own eyes which of these scenarios was correct.

I think I read disappointment on the majority of the girl's faces when a boring tale of Darla leading an uneventful life with her formerly estranged stepfather turned out to be the solution to the mystery.

As for me, I acted the part of the concerned parental figure and explained how I was tutoring Darla for another go at college. Just as I had hoped, every girl wrote me off as an uninteresting fuddy-duddy. I did like hearing several of the girls say, when they thought I wasn't within earshot, "Gee, Darla, your stepdad is really handsome." I was less jazzed by the subsequent "Do you think he might be interested in my mom, were I to introduce them?"

I don't recall how Darla parried that question, but her diplomatic skills were impressive. Bonnie, my ex-wife, had taught Darla how to lie with the best of them. I abhorred when Darla told falsehoods, except in cases like our present situation. Darla had a marvelous time, not all of her friends, but most of them were willing to give her another chance. Others wanted to see continued progress from Darla before they made up their minds.

Marcie was blunt, "How do I know that I won't find you playing strip poker with my boyfriend again? My NEW boyfriend!"

Darla was contrite, "All I ask, Marcie is that you give me time to prove that I have mended my ways. I know I can promise and promise you but you won't hear me. And if I were you, I would feel the same way. I'm a better person now, in time you will see that I have changed, just give me that time."

"Very well, Darla but this is your LAST chance. Also, I don't want you even TALKING to one of my boyfriends unless I am present."

Marcie and the others were even more willing to be forgiving when they opened their gift boxes and envelopes. I shook each girls hand as they left. I had intended to kiss the back of their hand but Darla informed me that the gesture would be misinterpreted. Darla seemed to have an extra step in her pace after the last girl had left.

"Oh, Daddy, I feel so much better! This was the best day ever!"

I smiled and said, "Well, Darla, I hope when we go away, you will have a new best day ever."

"Oh, Daddy!" and then she gave me the sweetest kiss.

The days til Christmas dwindled down to a precious few. Darla's mystery packages arrived as did our hotel reservations. I could have chosen anywhere in the world, but I could not obtain a passport for Darla. (Long story, most of them having to do with Bonnie having access to her daughters birth records and me not wanting to stir a hornet's nest.) I opted for a quaint New England inn on the coast. The town was quaint and quiet and the inn was noted for the romance it inspired. Our room would have a huge fireplace with a bear skin rug and shag carpeting ankle deep. The perfect place to get away from it all. To maximize the surprise I had told Darla only, pack warm things. She would not know our actual destination until we on the airplane.

We spent a quiet Christmas in my house. Darla phoned Bonnie only out of familial duty. It went a bit better. The electronic barrier seemed to make them each just a touch more civil. Since our big present was to be the gift of ourselves in a week's time we set a fifty dollar limit for Christmas gifts to each other. I broke the bank a bit with a pair of post-holiday tickets to the ballet. She gave me a signed first edition of my favorite author. I KNOW she used my credit card to buy the thing and it was worth well more than fifty bucks! I was genuinely touched.

Over a quiet dinner and some mellow wine, Darla and I considered our mutual journey over the past almost ten months. Darla had turned her life around, with my help yes, but the majority of the work had been hers. Without her toxic mother around and guys who only wanted to use her, Darla was thriving. More importantly, now she knew that she no longer had to do things as she had done them in the past. Good study habits, healthy living had changed her for the better and permanently. The only thing missing was a healthy sexual relationship, and that was immanent.

"Daddy, in so many ways you saved my life. For the first time I know what love is and that it is real and not a phantom. Oh, Daddy, I love you so much!"

here was more that was said but nothing as pithy. We sang some carols and necked with a bit more intensity than we had previously allowed ourselves. It was the best Christmas we had ever spent together. Just like Thanksgiving night we slept in the same bed, simply out of a desire to preserve the feeling of closeness and intimacy. Both of us had butterflies about the upcoming encounter. We both wanted it intensely, yet we knew it would alter us in ways were could not imagine at present.

The plane flight was not especially long. We rode first class, me in a suit, Darla in a dressy, yet tasteful pantsuit. We looked like a professor and his grad student on an excursion, which in a sense, we were. Trying not to attract attention, the most we did in public was hold hands. Darla read a fashion magazine and listened to music on her kindle. I, on the other hand, had developed a huge case of nerves. I thought I had driven all of those old fashioned ideas out of my soul, but now approaching, zero hour, they were back in abundance.

The inn was everything its internet presence promised, we arrived just in time for dinner. It was December thirtieth. Darla and I woul have one final night of temptation before the last barrier between us fell. The inn hosted a small formal New Year's party, after which we would sneak off to our room and Darla would unveil her surprise and I would never have to fantasize about her again.

That first night, Darla was as frazzled and as comical as a new bride. Despite our history, she would not let spy her naked. While we snoozed in the huge comfortable bed, Darla wrapped herself in a mountain of blankets, the world's sexiest mummy. I chuckled inwardly, knowing that this was just her way of dealing with the manifold issues of our relationship.

The final day of the year, we awoke with a renewed sense of anticipation. The day flowed at just the perfect pace. After breakfast, Darla and I took a walking tour of the small seaside village. The desolate beach was beautiful and romantic, despite the chill in the air. Elsewhere were a series of quaint shops and craft stores. Darla had me open my wallet several times.

And then we were back at the Inn for dinner and the year end ball. Darla unveiled a gown she had ordered especially for this event. There was no way I could object. It was electric blue, Darla looked like a beautiful thunderbolt, and was just as staggering. I wore a matching bowtie and Cummerbund with my tuxedo.

A quartet in one corner played waltzes, Darla and I danced in a familiar, comfortable well. Unbidden came a memory. Darla was ten years old or so and was going to her first school dance. "Daddy, I'm afraid I will be a klutz tonight, can I practice dancing with you?" Darla had no idea why my eyes teared up at that particular moment. She just nodded politely.

Several younger men cut in. I enjoyed watching Darla glide about the dancefloor, seeing her for the time being as just a lovely twenty-one-year-old college girl. It was quite pleasant seeing her through the eyes of the young men. While I was sitting, a woman my age asked me to dance. She was quite attractive and smelled divine. She "accidently" happened to mention that she was alone and her room number. It was a real kick to be honest. This time, Darla was staring at me!

Once Darla was back in my arms she said softly, "Oh, Daddy, this is going to be difficult always, won't it?"

"Only if we let it, Darla. Only if we let it."

Darla's luminous eyes opened wide and she said in perhaps the most serious voice I had ever heard her utter, "Then let's not Daddy." The dancing stopped while the ball drop from New York City was projected upon the wall. Darla and I kissed as the calendar began anew. We stayed just long enough for a few glasses of champagne. Our beautiful, romantic room beckoned. When the mood was just right, Darla took my hand and led me up the stairs.

The first class staff of the inn had already lit a fire in the hearth. The lights were low and romantic, some wine coolers sat in an ice bucket. Darla had me sit on the bed while she vanished to the bathroom to get ready. Just before she vanished from view she slid a CD of vaguely Middle Eastern music into the sound system.

I sipped some alcohol while I focused upon my raging hard on. There was no turning back now. Whatever the course of our lives from this point, I thought at least we had walked in with our eyes and hearts open. If it was a mistake, only time would tell.

Light from the bathroom door spilled into the room, I turned and my erection became the acutest and most delightful form of desire. Darla was clad in an Arabian Nights fantasy. Sensually evocatively, her lithe young body gyrated to the music. It was the dance of seven veils and the first one had just fluttered to the floor!

I sincerely believed that my heart would simply stop beating at the incredible tableau before me. Abstractly, I wondered if the mortician would ever be able to get the smile off of my corpse's face as more veils drifted to the floor. After an interval that was both tortuous and wonderful, the final veil fell away. Beneath everything, Darla was wearing a rhinestone-bedecked bra that supported her nubile young tits in the most provocative way, and a tiny matching G-string. I was amazed that I had not already creamed my boxers.

Then Darla began speaking in an emotion-filled voice, "Daddy, you have been so good to me, you have given me hope, new ambition, new joy, and especially love, all at no thought to yourself. Well, the rest of the week, Daddy, I want you to think of yourself. From this moment until we return home, I am your slave. I know that you will be a good and loving master because you are a good and loving man, the one I love like no other and as I never have before." With that, she fell into my arms.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers