Darla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers

I asked her to undress me slowly. Darla looked so much like her mother, that despite myself I recalled my honeymoon with Bonnie. This was my second chance to get things right. A sense of responsibility and opportunity fell upon me all at once. The emotion was so intense I almost wept. And then I was naked and not self-conscious in the least as Darla knelt in front of me and encircled her lips about my shaft.

I could claim that I had the endurance of a male porn star, the truth is that the pump had been primed for months, I held out just long enough to avoid embarrassment. Darla's beautiful brown head faced upwards, she smiled, her mouth full of my seed, winked, and choked it all down.

"I can tell you needed that, Daddy," she said, "so did I."

In the bed, we snuggled and kissed while we waited for me to recharge. I deftly stripped off Darla's bra and G-string. We had never been completely naked in the same bed before. For the longest time, we simply held each other close, skin upon skin, warmth to warmth, soul to soul.

For the first time, my lips tasted Darla's secret place. Her wetness and softness were so sweet. I had a sense of deja-vu when I realized that Darla orgasmed just as quickly as her mother. "Hearing the string of sibilant soft "Daddy" over and over placed me in orbit somewhere between Neptune and Pluto. Darla's thighs wrapped about my face and she forced her pussy against me as she came with an intense scream.

"Daddy, sweet Daddy she said as she fell against me. I nibbled her breasts and stroked her hair as Darla tried to deal with her emotions. For a very long time it was just us, the bed, the fading fire in the hearth and an overwhelming sense of rightness. Darla and I were as content as two people could be.

When we both sensed the time was right, Darla slid under me. Darla was tight. I was relieved that Darla did not feel like Bonnie. Slowly at first, then with more enthusiasm I began to pump away. Darla's magnificent hair spilled over the pillow like a chestnut halo. Her smile was beyond blissful, I lasted a bit longer this second time around, long enough to get Darla off again. Then, as perhaps the two most spent people then in existence we fell into the sleep of the dead all the while holding each other close, as though we feared the other was a dream and would vanish with the dawn.

In the morning, as we ravenously consumed our breakfast in bed, Darla turned to me and asked, "What happens now, Daddy?"

I grinned and replied, "We'll take things one step at a time kid, one step at a time."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,421 Followers