All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 13'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Not the twist I was expecting but still got me on the edge of my seat

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very exciting

i really didn't expect any of this but it was very exciting and well written, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ahh so close.

Thought I was going to finally get to see some revenge there after waiting all these years. /sigh, good chapter nonetheless. The writing is really powerful, but it's too depressing to get turned on anymore. While I doubt I'll get the ending I want, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great chapter!

This chapter is a really great breather after all the revelations. It actually brought depth for the story's character development. And I would have to congratulate you for bringing another awesome chapter because I really felt Carrie's struggles. Keep it up and more chapters please!

P.S.

You are now my 2nd favorite author, the first being Laurell Hamilton.

-Yankumix

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

so glad you are writing again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Perfect

This story is amazing, but this chapter is even better..

Thank you for continuing the story, and I hope you stick with it, I honestly am enjoying this part better than the older parts you did before. Im not saying they're bad or anything like that but these are just better.

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 11 years agoAuthor
Deak Yankumix

Next to Laurell Hamilton! OMG you so made my day! Thank you thank you thank you, I am totally on cloud 9 today and not even going to read any more comments until tomorrow so I don't come down off this high. Huge virtual kiss with church tongue to you! - Jessica

gumby42gumby42over 11 years ago
Wow

What I like about this story is that it is developing as a 'real' story. Many of the stories on this site pretend that people don't notice things, especially teachers.

I really want to see where this story goes.

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 11 years ago
I am in love with this story!

I am constantly checking for the next installment and cannot wait until the next one comes out! thank you!!!

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
I loved it

Absolutely stupendous Jessica. Carrie is beginning to realise what's going on and just how little hold they have over her.

I check here every day for a new chapter...

Juliet x

jaqi1978jaqi1978over 11 years ago
Wow

I usually don't read stories that have a lot of torture in them. I am not much into anal of any kind, but somehow you drew me in. I just could not keep from reading the next chapter. You are a very good author, I wonder how much of this you have ever really experienced. I love humiliation, and I do like mild torture to my nipple and genitels.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
divided..

I am having some very mixed feelings about this series. Don't get me wrong... I love your use of the language and your writing is excellent, but somewhere in my (probably way too mushy) bleeding heart I can't help thinking that the series has to end soon, and with a REALLY happy ending to make up for all the shit you've put Carrie through ;) Though I know they're all made up characters, you have managed to make all of them feel real and I personally feel that she has to get some redemption now. You've already layed the groundwork for it in your last two chapters and I would love for this to get a happy ending soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Darla's Games Day

Excellent work "Panthergirl" This story has to be one of the top 5 best stories on Literotica! Thank you for sharing it with us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I started reading this while I was a teenager and I swear this story is the reason I discovered my bisexuality. This is amazing work and made me realize so much about myself. I'm very glad you decided to continue this story. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eagerly waiting!

When's the next chapter! :)

Hazmat_8Hazmat_8over 11 years ago
Patiently waiting.

Love all the twists and how the more Carrie endures the more she learns about herself and the stronger she becomes. If she can just get through this bet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
For awhile...

... doesn't make any sense. Google it. Or trust logic: For a minute, for a moment, for a day, for a ... for a while! Awhile is the adverb.

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
Second best Lit book ever

I wonder if we are ever going to see whats in carries art, probably her killing herself or something boring like that. well any way her mind was pretty screwed up so i guess its more powerful to let the reader imagine it.

As for my imagination i would go with Rebecca and Courtney's guts sprawled out on the floor with Carrie rolling around in the blood with a demonic smile on her face.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 11 years ago
Happy for Carrie for now

I am glad to see that Carrie is being offered help in dealing with the abuse she has been taking. I am a bit alarmed, though, that she doesn't want to listen and wants to work through the stuff herself, making excuses like "it will be over soon." Independence is nice, but sometimers one has to admit that things are just too much to deal with alone. Brad is absolutely right when he says, in essence, that she is a lot better person than the image she is presenting by allowing all the BS to happen. Good for the teachers, too, in insisting that Carrie get some help. I hope for the happy resolution, but sometimes we humans just can't set limits and do what's right for ourselves. Good dissertation on the harmful effects of misperception and stereotypes, both the boy-girl stuff and Carrie's misperception of who her father's GF is as a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story ever

Oh my god. This might be the best erotica I have ever read. It was riveting and exciting and I just never want it to end. I can't wait for more!

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

Is Darla and Jill so stupid with BDSM that they don't know Carrie is a pain slut. The more pain they give her the more she is going to cum. They have made her one. Even the toughest punisher of subs and slaves recognizes a pain slut when they see one. Jill is supposed to be so good but she is not too knowlegeable about some aspects of B&D I'm surprised the author doesn't know this already. Getting her in with her dad and giving her a car isn't going to stop the Games Darla started and surlely the girls aren't going to stop what they are doing. End it. Carrie is already damaged for life, don't you see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emotional

This is easily the best story i have ever read. The suffering and emotional train ride that Carrie been through broke my heart. The interaction between jules and carrie was nervewrecking, great job in balancing Carrie relationship status. Hoping jules and carrie can get together peacefully.

iceblockiceblockalmost 7 years ago
Nice School

What a great school! I doubt my school would have ever cared this much about us as students, lol. It would have been just detentions galore until we learned to improve our schoolwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
below 10 points of IQ

Everyone trying to help, why wont u just let them?

Like, if ur dad realy loves u and if u tell him all that stuff that happened(without details ofc), u realy think that he wont rescue u? Like, they blackmailing u, so u do everything they say and it destroys ur life and damages u not only mentaly, but also it could cause permanent damage to ur body(like this anal stretchings w/out lube and other stuff they are making u to do). But they wont be able to blackmail u if THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD. Like, if he wont kill them(for some realy strange reasons, at least strange for me), than he will go to police or just beat them and threaten to go to police or just kill them if they ever bother her again.

Personaly, i would have just killed them probably, or at least beat them to state of pre-coma and threatened to kill them if they wont leave town in 2 days. And if they even think about not deleting all their videos and photos, i would have killed them.

damiano17damiano17almost 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Easily in top 5 stories of the site.

I'm glad i didn't notice it earlier, because the anticipation for the new chapters would be a torture. Now i'm going to finish it in less than a week.

I was planning to comment after i had read the whole story, but reading this chapter i felt i should write something.

The writing and character development are excellent. I really like that even the secondary characters are not superficial.Also, the way you're not pushing Carrie constantly, but let her from time to time to take a breath(along with the readers).

I read in some comments that they don't like the story becouse it's non enjoyable. Well, at some points i even find it depressing, but does that make it a bad novel?

I mean , is it really necessary for a novel or any other kind of art to be pleasant, in order to be great? Is guernica, Munch's "scream" and goya's cronus bad paintings?

After some chapters, i felt like shit. I had some people at work asking me if i was ok?

And i was thinking"they gang banged Carrie at lunch break "- hahaha

At the same time, i notice myself to be more polite with everyone the last few days. So, if a novel is capable to bring out a better version of the readers, i guess it's good!

After all, Carrie is an imaginary character and she can handle and overcome(maybe even enjoy) anything the author put her through.

As for this chapter. It was nice to see carrie having a considerably good day for once. The games weren't that rough and she even gain 9 days!A day off, a new car and more importantly, supportiveness and kindness from everyone (teachers,parents,Julie,Brand).I guess she should feel encouraged to open up more about her mortifications, in order to get away of them. But probably she start to realise that in some point enjoys these situations and she is going to restrain herself.

Alongside the fear that everyone at school will find out.

Considering how this novel goes so far, i guess a living hell is coming upon her at the next chapters.For some reason, i'd like her to end up with Courtney, but i guess Jill and Julie have the priority.

Thats for now, my final verdict after i finish next chapters

Really great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1339 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES