Darleen...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,072 Followers

"Darleen...this is him?" Allen said.

"Yes," she said, pushed back from me and kissed me hard.

We stood there in a lawyer's office kissing. Allen didn't say another word. He actually left the office and closed the door behind him. After a millennia, I pulled my lips from Darleen's. I was so happy, I completely forgot about my check, which I later found in my back pocket. I held Darleen tight, almost squeezing the poor woman to death. I finally let go. She caressed my face with her hands.

"What are you doing back in Chicago...why didn't you call...you couldn't because you didn't know my number...my god I missed you so much." I shut up I was being foolish.

"That's exactly how I feel," Darleen said pulling me over to the couch on the far wall.

We sat. I rubbed my face with my hands. Then looked at Darleen. God, she was still beautiful. She was just a year younger than me but looked like she was still in her forties. God, she looked so good to my eyes and my heart.

"I love you," we both said at the same time. We laughed. Then kissed gently.

"So where have you been," she asked.

"All over the world, but I never forgot you. Oh god," I croaked.

"Did you marry?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Who?" she asked.

"Judy Watson."

"I don't know her."

"Your sister did. Did you get my letters?"

"I did. I read them all, but I just couldn't answer them, I'm sorry."

"I understand. Did you marry?"

"I did?"

"Are you still married?" I asked pointing at her wedding ring.

"No, I'm not," she said looking at her hand. "I just haven't gotten around to taking them off."

"It was that recent?"

"No, three years ago, in New York where we lived. I moved back her then, staying with my sister. I ask her if she had seen you, but she hadn't. God, I missed you so much."

She was clinging to me, her face against my chest. I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her gently.

"Who is Allen to you?"

"He's my cousin on my husband's side. He's married to a very nice woman his own age," Darleen said giggling at me. "Are you still married...stupid question, I helped type of your wife's will, only I didn't know it was your wife. I think she was user her maiden name...Watson."

"I love you, Darleen."

"I love you too, Don."

There was a knock at the door. Darleen yelled come in. Allen came in smiling at both of us.

"She told me all about you...well her sister told us all about you and Darleen came back to Chicago, she told me about you. Do you have a bank where you can deposit that check?"

"Yes...is there a Bank of America near here?"

"Just up the street," Darleen said. "I know the branch manager there. I'll walk you over."

"Good," Allen said.

Darleen walked me right into the manager office without signing in or checking at the desk. The branch manager was her sister. She came around her desk and gave me a big hug and after looking at Darleen a heated kiss.

"Enough," Darleen told her sister.

"So how many hearts have you broken in the past forty years?" Carol asked me.

"Two or three, but I didn't mean too."

Carol laughed and Darleen giggled.

We all sat down and got down to business. I had an account at BofA, so it was easy to deposit. Then Carol said the check was even drawn an account at her branch so the funds would be there immediately. Sure enough, when I checked my account balance the money was there. I could now withdraw funds, use my debit card to buy big things, blah, blah. I just wanted to get out of there and be alone with Darleen.

We thank Carol. Darleen told her she would talk to her later. We went back to the office and Darleen told Allen she was leaving for the day. It wasn't even ten o'clock in the morning yet. Darleen walked with me out to the parking lot. She had her car here and I had mine. I decided to ride with her telling her that we could come back for my car later today or next week, it didn't matter to me. I just wanted to be with her.

We got to her apartment twenty minutes later. Darleen was walking fast. I was hurrying to keep up with her. Her place was nice, but I didn't get to see any of it until later that day. She dragged me to the bedroom, stripped, then stripped me. We stood there naked looking at each other. She was magnificent. Her breast were just right. Her mound of Venus exquisite. She was slim and had nice hips, she turned around, for me and her ass was quit tight. She was facing me again and signaled I should return the favor. So, I turned slowly around. When I was facing her she smiled and nodded.

"What are the scars on your chest?" she asked running her finger gently down the big scar and then the smaller scar.

"The big one is from when I had my bypass surgery. They had to crack my chest open to fix it. The smaller one is from a motorcycle accident."

"How long ago was that?" she asked concerned.

"The motorcycle accident happened back in high school, I'm surprised you didn't hear about it. My heart attack was six months ago. Don't worry, I'm fine now. I exercise daily. And eat right. My doctor says I'm okay to have sex. She told me that before Judy died."

"I do remember hearing that you almost killed yourself. I tried to find out how you were doing, but nobody at school knew. As for your heart bypass, I was just making sure, because I want you to love me for as long as you can and I would hate to have you collapse on top of me."

"I won't," I told her and kissed her on the lips.

She moaned as she brought her hands up to ruffle my hair with her finger. I pushed her backward until her legs were up against the bed.

"Sit," I told her. She nodded.

She sat, looked up into my eyes and leaned forward taking my cock into her sweet mouth. I groaned deep in my chest. My eyes rolled up into my head and I was a little off balance. Darleen grabbed my hips to steady me. I opened my eyes to see her still staring up at me.

"I love you," I told her, wishing I had better words to tell how I felt about her.

She smiled up at me, even with my cock in her mouth. She winked at me and started sucking really hard. Her mouth bobbed up and down my shaft as her tongue swirled around the head. She was quite good at sucking cock. She brought me close to orgasm, but never let me cross the line. I was riding the wave of pleasure and it was good. I finally pulled away from her. It was my turn to give her pleasure.

"Lay back sweetheart," I told her. She shook her head and moved her pussy to the edge of the bed.

"I want to look into your eyes as you eat me."

I was shocked by her language but didn't say anything. It kind of turned me on and besides I had to adjust to my love, she was now forty years older and I'm sure she learned a lot in college and in her marriage.

"Okay," I said.

I knelt down between her legs and looked at her wonderful pussy. It was amazing. It was no different than any other pussy I had looked at, but it as beautiful as the stars up in the heavens above. I sniffed. She moaned. I touched my tongue to her moist labia. She shivered and groaned.

"Oh god, yes. Please suck them," she said.

I sucked her labia into my mouth as far as I could. I ran my tongue around and through them. She slapped the mattress as I did. I knew she was in for a treat. I had gotten pretty good at eating pussy. My wife had loved me to eat her. A lot of other women, before I married Judy had not only enjoyed what I did, but taught me a lot too. I sucked a licked her sweet petals of flesh for quite some time. Then I moved up to her clit, which my nose had been rubbing against. As my tongue touch her I looked up into her eyes, she was watching with rapped attention.

She shuddered as I licked her clit gently. Then I sucked it into my mouth, slapping it with my relaxed tongue. She went crazy.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, shit, yes, yes, yes, yes," she screamed. She was coming, hard.

I kept up the pressure and brought her to greater heights of pleasure. She was bouncing her ass up and down. I bounced with her, keeping her clit in my mouth.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, fuck! Fuck!" she shouted.

I let go of her clit, leaned my head against her thigh and just watched her pussy convulse. It was so beautiful to watch. I gently kissed the opening to her vagina as it opened and close. She grabbed my head and press my lips to her. She came a long time. She finally pushed my mouth away.

"I can't take any more. Oh, fuck!"

"My sweet Darleen has grown up," I said softly.

"She has...into a trash mouth. Did I shock you?" she asked.

"No. I learned long ago that a woman will cuss like a sailor when in the throes of orgasm." I smiled up at her.

She collapsed back onto the bed. I crawled up next to her helping her get completely on the bed with her head on her pillow. Then I kissed her. She kissed me back. We made out for a long time. My cock was starting to hurt from being hard so long. I rolled between her legs. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. As her pussy lips slowly parted I groaned at the wonderful feeling. Then I was slipping inside her. I moaned at the wonderful feeling of my cock being wrapped in her vagina. Once I was pressing against her cervix I stopped.

"Love me, Don," she whispered.

"I will. It feels so good to be inside you...finally," I said.

"It does. My god, it does feel good to have you in my body like this."

We lay there, with me all the way inside her body, propped up on my elbows so as not to crush her. I could feel her vagina squeeze me. Not hard, just small convulsions as she had little orgasms.

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too," she said.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," she shouted. Her vagina pulsed with each yes.

I moved slowly in and out of her at first, building up speed so, by the time I was ready to cum, she had already had three orgasms of tremendous magnitude. I roared my climax to the ceiling as the white ropes of cum shot out of the end of my cock. It was a delicious feeling. When the first squirt splashed against the walls of Darleen's pussy, it triggered another orgasm for her.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes," she shouted then collapsed.

I rolled off her and lay beside her. I watched as she calmed down. She quickly looked over at me and sighed.

"You thought you were dreaming?" I asked.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"By the way, you jerked your head around to find me." I was smiling.

"I have to go to the bathroom," she said getting up quickly. I let her go, this time.

She was kind enough to come back with a washcloth and clean me. She was so cute as she did. She took the wet cloth back to the bathroom, then climbed back into bed with me.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Well, in about five minutes, I'm going to start kissing you. Then I'm going to shove at least two fingers in your pussy and bring you off as many times as I can before you pass out."

"Oh god, yes," she growled. "I've never had anyone do that to me before. I'm ready when you are." She kissed my cheek as I moved onto my side so I could look into her eyes.

We spent the rest of the day in her bed. At about five-thirty in the evening, we heard someone at the front door.

"Don't worry, that's my sister coming home from work," Darleen said. "This is her apartment, I'm just using it..."

She never finished. Carol came waltzing in, then screamed.

"In my bed! You...you...you...hussy!" She then smiled at both of us and started to undress.

I was surprised, but enjoyed the show, when I looked away Darleen grabbed my chin and turned my head back toward her sister. So I watched her sister get naked. She was an older copy of Darleen. She then went to the bathroom and we heard the shower start.

"We should probably get dressed," I said.

"No, she will dress and then go back out. In about four hours she'll be back with some guy she picked up and her husband will be home shortly after that. The two guys will fuck her the rest of the night and into the morning. My sister is a slut. A hot wife is what she calls it. She's been doing this since...well forty some odd year."

I looked at Darleen, mouth hanging open. She pressed my chin up until I closed my mouth. It wasn't that I haven't heard about hot wives, my Judy and I experimented with that lifestyle a long time ago. It was very exciting. For awhile.

"Were you a hot wife?" I asked.

"My husband and I experimented with that lifestyle, but after a couple of years decided it wasn't really for us. He let me if I wanted to, fuck other guys, but said he didn't want to know about it until after I did. I had a couple of one night stands, went home and told him about what I had done. Our sex on those nights and about a week after was spectacular. He loved fucking my just fucked pussy."

I kissed her lips gently but with passion.

"You liked hearing about that?" she asked.

"I did. My wife and I also experimented but decided it wasn't for us. I never gave her permission to stray and she never did, without talking to me first. After a couple of years of being faithful, she came to me one night and told me about a guy she wanted to fuck. We talked a long time. She admitted she had already been kissed by him and felt up. She found it so exciting, but she wanted to honor our agreement.

"We talked for two hours. I knew after five minutes I would let her see him again, but I wanted to make sure she wouldn't let her passion overrule her caution. I made sure she would make him use a condom. And that if he did something she didn't like and he tried to force her to, she knew how to handle it. Then I told her she could, but not to tell me when, until after it happened. She kissed me. Then she stripped naked, pulled me up out of my chair by the hand and led me to the bedroom. We made love all night.

"A week later she came home from a girls night out, kissed me gently on the mouth, took my hand and pulled me up to the bedroom. I was immediately excited. I stripped watching her strip. She climbed into bed, spread her legs and I could see her red swollen pussy. She had been fucked hard. I asked if he used a condom. She said yes, he went through five rubbers. We made mad passionate love. Then I fucked her pussy for an hour before I filled her up."

"Oh god, that was so hot," Darleen said.

"Do you want to be my hot wife?" I asked.

"We'll see after we're married. Until then, you are all mine and only mine. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh yes."

"Good. I have forty-odd years to make up with you. I don't think I'll ever be bored with you, dear, Don."

"Nor I with you my darling, Darleen."

After another hour of fucking, no love this time, we got up. Took a shower and got dressed. We were just leaving to get my car and go to my place when Carol and her date were coming up the stairs. I grabbed her, pressed my lips to hers and copped a feel. Darleen cracked up laughing at the surprised look on her sisters face. I let her go and told the guy she was his to enjoy. Carol's husband came up behind us. He asked Darleen if I was the one. She just nodded at him. He grabbed my hand and shook it, smiling as he watched his wife kissing the stranger. I shook his back and wished him luck. I also told him his wife was a great kisser and had nice feeling boob. He laughed and left us to be with his wife.

Darleen and I were married three months later. In a church, she wore white. A great time was had by all at the reception. Darleen and I moved to Texas. I bought a horse ranch and we raised horses, fucked every day and made love at night. We were very happy. Is she my hot wife? Not yet, but we talk about it a lot, but neither of us has yet had the desire to do anything about it happening.

The End.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,072 Followers