All Comments on 'Darlene Got My Cherry'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Young Love

This was a very nice story of young love or young lust, and brought back pleasant memories.

KokopelliRisesKokopelliRisesabout 17 years ago
Way with words

You have a way with words that makes all of your stories that I've read an absolute pleasure to read. I can actually see in my mind what's going on in the story and to me somebody who can write a story like that deserves all the praise they can get. A job very well done.

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Enjoyable.

Damn! Boxlicker...don't you ever write a bad story. This one was especially enjoyable. Good one! Enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A visit to the 1950's

This is a post graduate story. Like it was, or should have been, in a simpler time after Korea and before Nam. Shed a tear for those who can never know what they missed. I am surprised it was a school ring, not an Air Force ring.

sailing101sailing101over 14 years ago
Memories of Tanja

You did bring back long ago memories from another place and country,but I have never forgotten Tanja.

Thanks.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
USAF Flies Again

Being an Air Force vet, I enjoyed your story and found some good times during my tours of duty. Including a few older women. Helen was the oldest at 62 and she and I did it in the back seat of the car in low-teen temperature. When shoving my cock into her she let out the longest moan of any woman I have ever enjoyed. Another older lady was a piano-player and singer in one of the local bars and when she dropped me off at my barracks on Sunday afternoon, the guys standing out by the street really hit me with comments. I laughed and replied something to the effect, "Yeah, well that lady and I got it on around 10 or 15 since Friday night while you guys wacked-off all alone." You got a five star for your well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too bad

Would have been a fairy tale if he settled down with Darlene. What the hell? We can't all get our preferred choice of lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sweet story. Simple and true. Thanks for your service.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous