Darlene Got My Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I love that! I love that!" Darlene whispered to me. "Keep doing it!"

Her request was unnecessary. There was absolutely nothing in the world that I would have chosen to do over what I was doing with her. Most of the bull sessions I had sat in on consisted largely of men talking about their sexual experiences. I don't know how many stories were lies; I know all mine were, because virginity was a thing I would never have admitted to, nor would anybody else. I always thought they were exaggerating when they talked about how great sex was but, on that night with Darlene, I learned their comments were understatements.

We continued slowly fucking. Her sighs turned to moans and her head started rolling from side to side on the pillow. Darlene's hands moved back and forth on my back, and sometimes they stopped and the tips of her fingers dug into me. The thought flitted through my mind that I was glad she kept her fingernails cut short. Darlene was still thrusting her pussy back to meet the strokes of my cock, but she had also started rocking from side to side under me. I took all these things to be signs of her mounting pleasure, and I felt proud and happy that I was making such a sweet girl feel so good.

Between kisses, as I looked at what I was then thinking of as her very pretty face, I could feel my affection for her mounting. By that time, I was thinking of Darlene as being the most beautiful and wonderful girl in the world. One small part of my mind was puzzled by this feeling because, until two nights ago, if I thought of her at all it would have been as somebody I didn't even particularly like. This part of my mind was immediately overpowered by my strong desire to do whatever I could for the charming angel in bed with me, and to give her as much pleasure as I could.

I was succeeding in the latter, even better than I might have expected. Her movements were becoming more erratic under me and a look of absolute bliss suddenly covered her face. "Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she whispered.

A burst of manly pride filled my chest, and there was nothing the lovely girl could have said that would have made me feel any better than that. Realizing that I was bringing Darlene to the epitome of sexual pleasure made me feel especially loving and protective toward her. My own climax was building too, smoldering so far, but I knew it would explode momentarily. I started fucking harder and faster, driving my cock into Darlene while she thrashed under me, waving her legs and jamming her pussy against me. Her fingertips dug into my back, probably leaving bruises, but I didn't care about anything so unimportant just then; my only concerns were my pleasure and, especially, hers.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, and her arms and legs suddenly clamped onto me, hugging me to her body and ramming her pussy against me for a final time. She had just had an orgasm, I realized happily, and all her muscles relaxed.

I was far past the point of no return by then. I climaxed too, my accumulated pleasure welling up from my arms and legs and my entire body, and exploding out of my cock. A few times, I had experienced something vaguely like what I felt then, while masturbating, but cumming that night with Darlene under me was infinitely better than anything in my memory. As I climaxed, I ejaculated into my condom, but I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy until my semen was through flowing. As she had, I totally relaxed, my body sprawling on top of her.

I only stayed there for a few seconds, before I realized my weight might be hurting my sweet Darlene. This was something I would do anything to avoid, so I slid my arms under hers, letting my weight be supported, rather shakily, on my hands. When she opened her eyes and smiled, I smiled, proudly and lovingly back at her.

"That was wonderful," she breathed.

I kissed her before answering. "Yes, it was for me too." I have never said a truer word in my life.

We lay like that, each of us whispering how good our first time together had been, and how sweet the other was. Eventually, my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, and I moved over to lie beside her. We lay in her bed for a long time, kissing, with our naked bodies pressed together. Finally, Darlene sat up and moved over to sit on the side of the bed. I joined her, my arm resting lightly on her shoulders.

"You know, you can't stay here tonight."

"Okay. I wish I could, but if I can't, that's okay too."

"I wish you could stay too, but I don't want my mother finding out about you. At least, not yet." Darlene put her hand on mine, covering my class ring with her fingers.

"Here. I want you to have this, if you want it." I pulled the ring off my finger and slipped it onto hers. It was much too big for her, but she held it in front of her face and looked at it.

"Thanks. I'll have to wear it around my neck. I'll show it to the other women at work tomorrow. They'll all be jealous of me."

We kissed again, but affectionately, not with passion, and our tongues stayed in our own mouths. After it ended, I got dressed, including my jacket, and Darlene put on her bathrobe to walk me to the door. We stood, kissing in the dark for a few minutes, and I ran my hands over her body. My caresses had felt better on her bare skin, but that would have to wait until the next time. At least, I hoped there would be a next time, and many more after that.

"How about tomorrow night? I'd really like to pick you up at work and go out to dinner somewhere."

"Yes, I'd like that too. But pick me up at work and bring me back here so I can clean up and change clothes, like I did tonight."

It was a date. We kissed goodnight, and I walked home, feeling as if I were floating through the frigid air. The next day, I rented a late model sedan from a local dealership, and took Darlene home from work. She introduced me to her mother and headed for the bathroom to shower and put on a clean skirt and blouse. Mrs. Lane was quite glad her daughter was dating a member of the armed services, although she wished I had been in uniform. Without her hearing aid, it was difficult carrying on a conversation, but I thought I made a good impression on her. When Darlene reappeared, absolutely gorgeous, to my way of thinking, I stood up to meet her. We sat, holding hands, on the sofa, while she told her mother "goodnight" and said she was in good hands, and not to wait up for her.

We went out to one of the better restaurants in the surrounding area. I didn't drink any beer that night, nor anything stronger than coffee, because I was driving, and I didn't have to bolster my courage with Darlene anymore. She showed me my class ring on a golden chain around her neck and described the reactions, some of them envious, of the other women where she worked.

I drove her home after dinner; the house was dark and her mother was asleep again. We made love in Darlene's bed, and it was even better the second time, with both of us cumming twice. When I left, I kissed her goodbye, because we would not be seeing each other for a long time, but we promised to write, and I promised to send her a picture of myself.

We kept our promises, and we wrote to each other, but the correspondence did not flourish. Darlene having my class ring was supposed to mean we were "going steady", but it's hard to go steady when you are hundreds of miles apart. Besides that, with my new confidence, I found another woman, considerably older than I, and quite worldly. She taught me many valuable things about sexually pleasuring a woman, particularly herself. I learned the lessons well, and still remember them, and do most of the things she taught me. Of course, I didn't tell Darlene about the other woman.

I'm sure there were things about her life back home that she didn't tell me either. About six months after our first night together, I received a package in the mail, containing my class ring and a Dear John letter. The ring stayed in my foot locker, and I only wore it on those occasions when I went home for short visits. I was a little disappointed, but more relieved than anything else, because I could see no real future for me and Darlene. The warm feelings I had felt for her were, I discovered, the same as I felt for the older woman and all my other sex partners after her. I don't know whatever happened to Darlene, but I have had a certain fondness for her ever since, for she was the woman who introduced me to the exquisite pleasures of sex.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Darlene and I did during our brief time together. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12