All Comments on 'Darling Daughter Ch. 01'

by dirtymindedmother

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

wot a good lil daughter

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotheralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Would love some feedback!

Please feel free to leave comments on this and any of my other stories. I enjoy reading both positive and negative feedback, as it helps me evolve as a writer.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very hot.

canadavecanadavealmost 13 years ago
excellent

You asked for feedback, so, here ya go :)

I really liked it--your writing is excellent. If there's any negative criticism, it would be that the ratio of "buildup and non-sex plot" to "sex scene writing" is kind of low. Maybe just a little more writing "between the sex" to titillate us a little more :)

Other than that, it was a hot read, and I loved it. Thanks for sharing it wish us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Suggestions

You asked for feedback. This chapter, tells the story from the middle. Two things are needed to make it better, (i) A flashback explaining how it started, and why there is no guilt felt by any of the three, now. Perhaps it started as a dad daughter thing and later mom joined so the guilt was wiped away. (ii) How the threesome keep it a secret from the family, relatives and friends. Some 'nearly caught' situations may add spice.

Anonymous Suggester from India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Taming of The Beast Within

It is wounderfull when We can bring out Our inner beasts.It is all the gloruious showing of love and pure simple lust for someone else.This ios one of the bnest stories I have read in a while and look forward to others as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmm.....excellent

You do your literotica moniker justice. Your mind is both dirty and creative. Thanks for sharing your writing. I am quite enjoying being this aroused.

yelkaomyelkaomabout 12 years ago
Excellent story.

I got to this story from your discussion forum page. I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of your writing abilities. Your writing is good, better than 90% of what I find on Literotica. Well paced, well worded, descriptive and no discernible mistakes in grammar.

This would have easily have been a 5 star story with a larger buildup at the end. The story just seems to come to a quick halt. It seems unfinished.

I'm sure other readers would agree that we would love to know how this trio got to this point in their relationship. I'd love to read more about them!

I'm also a new writer here on Literotica and enjoy writing incest stories. I invite you to read and share your comments. I look forward to reading your other stories and will be sure to give feedback on them as well.

Great Job! :)

---Yelkaom

puncturepunctureabout 11 years ago

Liked that story very much. Hope you are writing more of this

EroticWriter0826EroticWriter0826over 10 years ago
Prequel

Great story. I would like to read on how they all became lovers.....and where it goes from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous