Darling Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca looked back over at us as she continued to finger fuck her messy cunt and saw that she had an audience. She smiled and continued.

We returned the smile as Alan continued his well paced fucking. His cock was covered in my juices as they ran from my dark hot depths.

Becca pulled her fingers from her pussy, scooping out some of the thick mess. She made sure we were both watching and proceeded to smear the mess over her crotch. She rubbed her cream covered fingers over her cute little mound, down over her labia and thighs, then pushed some down to her tight butthole, lifting her ass slightly to let us watch.

She giggled softly and then pressed two fingers back inside. Alan and I both turned to look at each other.

"Not gonna last long with that going on next to us." Alan said as his thick dick slid in and out.

"Me neither." I said, already close to cumming again from Becca's hand, Alan's cock brought me right to the edge.

Alan reached down without pausing our fuck and gripped my thighs. He raised them and slid his hands along my legs, pulling them into the air. He pressed my knees into my chest and lowered himself onto me, planting a hand into the bed on either side of me.

Our attention went back to Becca and her show as Alan picked up the pace, hammering in and out of my gripping cunt.

"Fuck me, Allan. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me." I said, urging him on. I look up at him as I spoke, and saw his gaze was still on our daughter. He respectfully looked down at me but I could tell he wanted to watch more of Becca's lewd display. I turned my head back to her to allow him to do the same. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder." I started saying as we watched her drill her messy fingers in and out of her gooey cunt.

Alan really started plunging into me hard. His body pressed down on top of my legs, driving the bones of my knees into my tits. With each drive he knocked the air from my lungs, causing me to grunt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Alan began to repeat as he entered my pussy with a violent force. He gripped my ankles in each hand and used them to support himself and his fucking motion, putting more pressure on my chest. His perfectly paced thrusting brought my own orgasm close.

Then he let out a groan and drove as deep as he could and held still a moment. I felt the strong spasm of his dick as it shot a weak rope of cum into me, then a series of smaller twitches as a bit more spat out. The load was not nearly the size of what he had unleashed into Becca, as was normal with his second and third orgasms in such a short period of time.

The opportunity for my orgasm had passed and my pleasure started to subside as he stopped the rhythm of our fuck. He tried his best, trying to get back into the pace before he softened, but he was in tune with my body and knew it was over.

He laid atop me, both of us breathing and staring at Becca as she continued to play. After a small time he slid out of me and collapsed onto the bed. I lowered my legs, groaning at the strained and stretched muscles in my hips and thighs.

Becca had reached down underneath herself with one hand, jabbing her middle finger in and out of her tight ass while three messy fingers from her other hand plunged in and out of her cunt at a rapid pace. Alan and I made no move to help her, leaving her to perform.

Lewd squelching sounds erupted from her frothy cunt as she worked. Her eyes glazed over as she looked at the two of us watching.

She began to whimper as her climax approached. Her hands started working faster, almost violently fingering her tight holes.

Alan had reached around me as we watched, one hand firmly clutched a tit while the other slid down to my freshly fucked cunt. I pushed his hand away from my crotch, as it would have resulted in more of an annoyance than pleasure at that point.

The two of us lay silently on the bed as Becca's whimpers became moans. Her head tipped back as she began to tremble. Her finger disappeared completely into her anus as the other three became a blur in her cum filled twat.

When she came, her father and I held our breath at the sight of it. The first spasm hit, pulling her legs and shoulders up into a seemingly painful crunch. The next moment her back arched off of the bed. This continued for almost a minute, her muscles violently expanding and contracting as pleasure shot through her slender body.

She was mostly silent as she orgasmed. Only small forceful grunts shot from her clenched teeth.

When the height of her pleasure ended she collapsed onto the bed. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body as her chest heaved for air.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." was all she was able to say. She stared up at the ceiling as she repeated this, her fingers all still jammed to the hilt inside of her.

I pried Alan's hand from my tit and crawled to Becca. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her gently against my body. I felt her tremble in post orgasmic exhaustion.

Alan left the room to wash our fuck from his flaccid dick. I reached down and pulled gently at Becca's hands, slowly removing her fingers from her ass and pussy, causing her to whimper. Her fingers were thick with the froth of cum and tainted by the inside of her ass.

"I think a shower might be in order." I said to her, smiling down into her face, a daze of sexual exhaustion still painted on it.

"Yeah." she said in response.

"Or maybe a nice hot bath. Just you and I." I said, our eyes locked in a gaze of love and lust.

Alan came back, his cleaned dick swinging proudly before him. "It smells like a whorehouse in here." he said with a teasing grin. He then pulled the chain on the ceiling fan to circulate the air.

12