All Comments on 'Darnell'

by ThurstonMann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 12 years ago
BBC

I dream of my throat and asshole being SPREAD and LOADED with tons of CUM~~~~~~

Slowine4meSlowine4mealmost 12 years ago
Sexy

The story was very sexy and I enjoyed the fact that you didn't make the black man some dominant asshole, don't get me wrong(dominant is good)😉.. They were friends who genuinely enjoyed fucking each other...

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 10 years ago
Very Nice

Wow thanks for writting this, now we just need to meet each other and I will suck you and swallow your cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love my wife to try that too!!!

Thanks! Loved that now, I wish my wife would try with me sucking a big cock with me. Have her watch me while,I'm getting it up my man pussy.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
So hot

Great story! I am always wondering about all these stories about white guys that see a black a CK man's big cock and can't resist getting on their knees and sucking it until it cums down his throat. I have never seen a BBC, so I am interested to know if I would be drawn to sucking it if I ever see one. Thanks for the story I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I like that the white guy is 6.5”. That’s big.. it’s just compared to a black guy he is small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it was pretty well written, even as a fantasy it was good. Descriptions showed the writer had either a good experience, or a vivid imagination. As one who has had a couple of black cocks, I find them unique and fun. Have never had a massive one, and only in my mouth, not in my ass. Would I take one in my ass? Only if it wasn't real massive and was gentle and wet. My ass , while no a virgin, has yet to be really popped. Am an old married man with dreams and fantasies. Fotoflash69@yahoo.com who lives in the DFW area and opportunities aren't as good as they were in California.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69over 2 years ago

J'AÎME SUCER PARTICULIÈREMENT DES QUEUES NOÎRES CEST DE LA GOURMANDÎSE !! ILNY A RIEN DE PLUS EXITANT QUEUE DE DÉGUSTER DU JUS DE COUÎLLES NOÎRES 💖💖💖💖💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous