All Comments on 'Darren Wears The Shorts'

by Bumboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GOOD READ

CAN'T WAIT TO READ ABOUT THE THREESOME WITH YOU AND YOUR DAD AND MOM.

sininesaiapurusininesaiapuruover 14 years ago
Amazed and horny!

This is, without a doubt, the most hottest story I have ever read. Very well written, rather original at times, not too long and not too short and, what's most important, absolutely hornifying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
slurping his son's cute boyish butt

This is a great story of free uninhibited family fucking. Dad is dazzled by the sight of his son's cute ass in shorts, and has to get his face right in there, between Darren's firm smooth cheeks. Don't be surprised--many, many fathers, probably millions of them, look at their son's boyish bottom and want in and up! Up their boy's sweet tight asshole is where a father's big prick belongs! Here, Darren's dad is more into using his lips and tongue on his son's cute ass--and on his boy's big stiff prick! No surprise there either. Very many boys, probably most, love the idea of their own father sticking his tongue up their ass, and going wild on their young dicks, hungering for the rich creamy semen sloshing around in their hot young balls. At his age, Darren's balls never quit, and he's got PLENTY of sperm left for his mother's fat twat. Yes, Darren's also a proud "guilt"-free young motherfucker. His mom loves his big hard cock as much as his dad does! Darren's big prick and that heavy sack he's got hanging between his strong young legs are the center of this family's life. His mom and dad are eternally grateful for the endless supply of potent young semen their boy's balls've got for them--the best gift a loving son can ever give his fond parents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn lol

who ever wrote the "slurping" comment above should write his own story lol great read btw very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Darren wears the shorts

Did Darren have football socks on big turn on for me.contact me on craigfisher49@yahoo.Co. uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Son's Cock

Would've liked to have read more about Darren's cock in those shorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous