Darts Anyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

She chuckled and said, "Sounds good to me. Anyway, the two old guys at the next table are who we would have played, and they are very good. I'll tell Kim to scratch us off."

I said, "Thanks, I appreciate this. Tell her your partner is to drunk to shoot, that way it'll be my fault."

She laughed and leaned down to kiss my cheek. As she did, she whispered. "I sure wasn't going to tell her about that monster of a hard on you've got." With that said, she stood up and winked at me before she turned and walked off.

I laughed and shook my head as I watched her walk off. When I turned back toward the bar the three women were gathering up their things. Carol saw me looking in their direction and said something to Mary. Mary looked over at me and grinned as she walked over to my table and sat down. "I see you ordered the ice water."

I chuckled and replied, "Yes, but I won't have to use it. My partner decided we were to drunk to continue."

Mary grinned even wider, "Good, meet us in the parking lot in a few minutes. I know a really great way to get sobered up and I'll guarantee there'll be no hangover in the morning. I won't be held responsible for strained muscles, though."

I was packing up my darts before she got back to her friends.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers
12