All Comments on 'Date Interrupted'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes please Daddy

Wish you were my Daddy........65

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sexxy

i think your story has alot of potential and sexxuaal energy. hell it made me cum.

white_lacewhite_laceabout 20 years ago
looking forward to reading more of your stories

It is a nice story. i think it needs another chapter like after she comes home from her date. other then that it was awesome.

BetaTrine_FluxBetaTrine_Fluxalmost 20 years ago
Nice job on a short story...

You don't see many stories as short as this one actually come together this well. A well written single erotic scene that sets up it's own background within the flow of the narrative. Very well done.

LuckyNumber9LuckyNumber9over 19 years ago
On Cloud Nine

Like I said, good Chinese food... hot and sweet. Fast but satisfying. Ultimately entertaining. Unforgettable. Gosh, are you blushing yet? Don't EVER make a sequel to this one, it's too perfect the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written!

Very well written for such a short story. Anyone can create a decent story over several pages, but to do it so quickly, with such well written flow...well what can I say but excellent job. Don't take the easy way out now though and put a sequeal to it. Find another story line and blow us away again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
shit!

That was hott, you're a great writer keep it up sir...I like the ones like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yummy!

You are so good! You have made this Lady cream many times tonight! Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Short and sweet

Wow... Let me just say ditto to all the other comments on thsi page. Except the one asking for another chapter. No more chapters! This is great the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hell yea

that was amazin, managed t cum v quickly, good images.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more!

i want more, love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
simple

words cant describe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Divine

Short stories are indeed that much harder to write well than longer pieces...kudos to you for doing such a sweet job of this one! And thanks. ;)

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
every Daddy needs a little slut

Wow !! hot story, every daddy needs a lil slut like that. Imagine Daddy and daughter ending up at a bar together. Everyone gets drunk and Daddys lil slut gets gang banged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Totay Hott

Almost word for word description of what me and my Dad did on my senior prom night and what we have done many times since,now I have a brother who will be 18 in a week I have a special Birthday present for him GeorgiaPeach

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Quick and to the point

Fantastic!!!! A nice, hard, quick screw is sometimes the best. Great writing and description. I'd love to see how this all began. Keep writing my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cant get enough of it

i have read this tons of time and it still make me so wet whenever i read it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect

This story is sooo perfect. It cannot be improved upon, so please don't tinker with it at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WICKED!!

what a wicked story - well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very good, keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

came in seconds

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 13 years ago
Fucking hot...

Keep it up - I loved it.

bb4lsbb4lsabout 13 years ago
Fun and short

Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

it was slightly confusing

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read more of this story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Date Interrupted:" - Chrissy and Unnamed Dad - (Daughter and Father)

An observation of a technical nature first. Withing the first three sentences there is an issue about which date Chrissy is actually preparing for!!

Chrissy's father, though an alcholoic drunkard, seems to be acceptable in most other situations to her! Especially when Chrissy muses that he is nice after they have sex.

Quite obviously, Chrissy and her father's carnal, incestual consummation of the sex lives has been going for some time!! This particular scene occurs just as Chrissy is preparing to leave for a date and her father comes home from the bar pretty tipsy! His attitude about his language, and in particular invading Chrissy's privacy is an aberration and, in my opinion, abhorantly abusive!! Their sexual proclivities is a convenience, with no desire from either for their sex to be anything but basic, gutteral and self-satification!!

There is no deep-seeded lovebetween the two, beyond their bare minimal love as as parent and child. For her father's wish to have a slut, he's a bastard for wishing it on his daughter; his wanton slutty whore desires can be taken care of by his other quests outside the home!!!

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago
cumtastic!

That was fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

Thank you for adding some pleasure to my life.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
obviously not the first time this has happened.

as long as she is staying with dadddy she must 'pay rent' as it were. she seemed to enjoy it, or at least not hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Same as Gina Interrupted.

These two stories are the same besides a few minor details. Lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It still holds

I was scrolling looking for an older story when I saw your name and remembered this story. I could come to this story for a fast climax. I still can. I want a man like that. It doesn't have to be a "daddy" for me. I am embarrassed to say that I want a man like this who would make me horny just by his presence and get horny by the sight of me, however reluctant it is. I'd want him to grab my cunt and manipulate my clit to make me wet enough for his fast fuck.

Fuck, this is so mental and hot for me. I am so glad that it's still here for my pleasure. I'm glad that I asked for that sequel, too. Thanks for finishing me off.

cjkm646cjkm646about 2 years ago

A simple story without any affectation, as simple as life

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story was hoping you continued it to include her date and dad again once she got home. Did her date know she was already filled with cum and what would dad find once she got back home

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh, so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous