All Comments on 'Date Night'

by mrnmrsj

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Typical sicko posting

From a typical sicko author.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Success...

The date was a success...But the story wasn't so successfull...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and then.....

what happened?

Was this a story, or just only as many words as you could write down in 15 minutes?

Did you intend to use robots for your characters? Did anyone ever experience an emotional response to anything?

Next week, is it his turn to fuck some strange and bring home the risk of STDs?

Or is this both of their fantasies because he wants to suck the big cock just as much as she does?

Hey, you failed to tell us what he was thinking, or hoping for. You failed to provide an ending. I guess you figure the readers can provide their own.

So here is mine:

He didn't mind letting wifey get some on the side, because he had been banging his P.A. for years. This has been a master plan to get wifey hooked on big young dumb cock. The video he was filming was useful for the divorce. He needed to sue for adultery to get more of the assets and custody of the kids. Seems horsecock BF is into drugs, so..... Anyway, his P.A. is now pregnant, so they had to move up the divorce timetable. The plan works perfectly, except that now ex-wifey DID contract hep-c. SAD! But soon-to-b-wifey#2 assures him that if their marriage ever needs "spicing up" there will only ever be just the two of them, rededicating all of their affections and attentions only on eachother. The kids love their new mom, he stays successful in business, and the ex moves away, wondering how to put some "spice" into her lonely shunned existence. The End.

Something like that is what you intended, right?

No???

OK, then finish your own damn story, and don't leave it up to MY imagination!!

Do you get it now?

This sucks because it is incomplete.

Just because a legion of hack writers have come before you, doesn't mean you should aspire to their exhibited mediocrity. If you want to write a story, why not try to make it the best it can be? I'm not asking you to reinvent the wheel. But maybe go back to Lit 101, and try for decent characters, intriguing plotline, conflict/resolution, cohesive use of dialogue, and for goodness sake....AN ENDING!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Something missing

I can't put my finger on it, but it seems like something is missing from this story. The plot is basically: wife meets a stranger online, meets him at a hotel, and fucks him. The end.

Where is the build-up? Was there any debate over the decision to meet this guy? Who is this guy? What's his story? And what happened afterward? Did this become a regular thing? Did they have regrets?

It seems like this is a Chapter Two of a three-part story, but there is no first or third chapter.

Just as an aside, here are some phrases that are so overused, they should be banned from this site forever:

"She could easily pass for ten years younger."

"Curves in all the right places."

"His pre-cum was leaking through his pants."

"Nine-inch cock."

No offense to you, author. You're new here. Just something to keep in mind for future stories. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If getting an STD was a success then she won the prize

What a pair of unlikeable idiots. Way too little information in this mess to make it a good or entertaining read. It simply happened too fast and without enough detail. As it sits both of them look like dummies. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: bonnietaylor

Give it a rest. You're becoming the biggest troll in this category. Any score you give is meaningless and worthless. Didn't read this story. Not interested in swinging and cuckolding. No score. Unlike others I don't score to get even or to piss some one off.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Agree with swingerjoe and others

that the emotional engagement of the reader was missing. Fell flat, and no discussion of ramifications for the couples marriage after. Were they OK with what happened? Did hubby get to reclaim, did they iive happily ever after or did she need the excitement of the extramarital action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why are they married?

What does the little dicked cockold get out of this, again, why are they married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kids, I can't imagine doing this shit with kids.

Sorry but this is not what you do when you have a great marriage, just like that she is another guys slut and hubby is o.k. Not if he is straight.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Phlat as a phlounder

Agree with SwingerJoe about missing Ch1 & Ch3! Not even a good stroker!

Gotta say that BonnieTaylor2 has a better rack and cameltoe than Anon:Re BT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey Lickiesplit

What do you know about her rack? Could be anybody. How do you know what kind of rack Anon has? Talking shit out of your swinging cuckold mouth again? Figures you would approve of her trash comments. Like sticks with like, don't they?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
sorry, but you have your definitions, screwed, and mixed, up

"This is how we got into swinging"

What you describe in this mini-flash is not swinging.

Swinging is not done alone, without the partner, without two pairs, or as private couples.

"I was there for some of the encounters (which I found incredibly hot) and was not there for others. Michelle told me she found both ways to be hot - with me there watching and doing it alone. Michelle told Alex that I was watching her and he was okay with that."

Wow, bully for him, it was OK for the husband to be there for some of the time he spent with her. But, apparently, it was also OK for them to spend quality time alone, with out a partner for Alex, or the husband.

Swinging?

NOT!

Cuckolding?

yup.

She got screwed,

so did he,

he was alone for the screwing,

she wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Hey Lickiesplit. Why pick on a decent contributor?

This commenter needs to be banned from the site. All he does is attack others. Why he is such a sad cunt no one cares, but his endless attacking comments are driving people off the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two points

Swinging is where BOTH of the couple have casual sex with different people.

Affairs are when you have a protracted relationship with a particular person or persons.

Cuckolding is were the wife has extramarital sex and the husband does not.

Sharing, a modified cuckold, both the husband and another man fuck her.

This was not swinging, it was not sharing it was a start on cuckolding affair.

Sex with husband will now be boring and even more stale.

She will be be thinking of how much better Alex is the dweeb on top of her.

The husband is now only good for money and child care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another boring piece of garbage that is in the wrong category.

The correct category would be cuck/wimp brainless assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read the authors bio.

Then ask if this is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Why would a woman dress very sexually for a date with a stranger but not for her husband? If she had dressed like that for her husband they probably would not have needed to have a date with another man to make things exciting.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
No, to easy, *~*

I'm not pissed off enough to comment, if you want pissed off read Awakenings, byGoodhusband. You might then begin to understand then meening of date night. *~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF readers...

This is all erotic fiction! Maybe give the writer some constructive criticism instead bashing the story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Hubby has created a monster..he better have a rule that he be present always or he is in serious trouble which ends in divorce court

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous