Date Night

Story Info
A Hotwife's Trust Is Tested.
1.2k words
3.68
46.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjmudd
jjmudd
3 Followers

The waitress stopped at the corner of the table and placed the blood red envelope in front of the impeccably dressed woman.

"Your gentleman friend has paid the bill and he asked me to give you this."

"That gentleman is my husband," replied the woman, with a smile. "Thank you."

Cynthia looked at the envelope on the table. Scrolled across its' crimson face were the words, "If You Dare" Cynthia gazed around the restaurant for her husband, wondering what he had in store for her tonight. He had warned her that this night was going to be special. They had both been so busy with work and kids, that this was the first night they had alone together in the last three months. When they realized that they were going to be able to have a actual date-night, Geoff told his phenomenal wife that he would make all the arrangements, and that she should be prepared for a night like she had never experienced before. So far, the night was beautifully laid out for her. Geoff took her shopping for a new outfit to wear to dinner, took her to see some jazz at, The Yardbird Suite, and then took her to dinner at, Corso 32. The Michelin rated eatery was just a stone's throw from the chic boutique, Union Bank Inn. The hotel that Geoff had booked a room for the night.

She was starting to worry a little, as their bedroom antics of late incorporated a variety of toys and imagined third parties. Cynthia had made it painfully clear that the fantasy of extra play partners was fun, but that was a far as she was willing to take it. She knew that Geoff wanted to experience more and that he was more than willing to share her with another lover. He loved seeing her turned on and what got him off was seeing her climax. He wanted her to live out her fantasy, and in doing so he would be able to live out his.

Cynthia picked up the scarlet letter. She could feel her pulse quicken and her cheeks flush as she carefully placed her table knife between her lips to remove the last of the, Latteria Di Grotta, before running the knife through the delicate paper. She glanced around the restaurant to see if anyone was looking at her. She felt as if everyone near her was in on Geoff's diabolical plan, and they were waiting to see her reaction to the words on the page. With the envelope now open, and feeling sure no one was paying attention to her, she removed the letter inside.

It read;

My Beautiful Hotwife,

I have paid the bill and asked our waitress to pass this letter to you. As you have probably guessed by now, I have an incredibly naughty plan in store for you tonight. It is going to take you places you never thought you could go. I need you to know that I understand your limits and will respect them. I need you to trust me and to open up your mind and embrace the experience that awaits you with utter abandon.

You have the ultimate control over tonight's activities. If at any time you feel uncomfortable and wish to stop, all you need do is say the word, "Red" and all activities will stop. If you do not wish to proceed after reading this letter, text me the word, "Red" and I will come back to you here and we will spend the night in each others' arms. If you wish to experience the ultimate erotic thrill, follow the directions bellow.

The Plan

When you have finished reading this letter, go up to our room I have booked for us at, The Union Bank Inn. The room key and number is in the folder in this letter. When you are there, I need you to light the candle on the dresser and get undressed. I want you to slip into the silk teddy and the, Mary Jo garter and silk stockings we bought today. Nothing else!! When you are properly attired, I want you to sit at the foot of the bed and put on the blindfold I have left for you. Use the silk scarf that is next to blindfold, to securely tie the blindfold over your eyes. I will give you twenty minutes from the time you receive this letter, to get yourself ready in the manner requested. While you are waiting for the night to commence, you may touch yourself, if the anticipation of what is about to happen gets to be too much for you...but do not make yourself cum! At the twenty minute mark, you will hear three knocks on the door. You will hear it open. You will hear footsteps walking towards you, and ultimately stopping directly in front of you. You will reach out and feel for the man in front of you. You will remove his cock from his pants and suck him into your warm moist mouth. You will feel him grow between your wanton lips, and you will continue to suck him until he is ready to fuck you. You will know when he is ready, when he removes his cock from you warm mouth and opens up the condom he will wear when he fucks you. You will help him put the condom on his hard cock. He will fuck you. When he is done, he will take the condom off and leave it on the nightstand, and promptly leave.

When he has gone, you may take the blindfold off, and put your bra and dress back on. Do not put any panties on! Come down to the lounge and join me for a drink. We will talk. I will feel your freshly fucked and swollen pussy under the table. You will squeeze my hard cock. We will go back up to the room and I will make you mine.

Yours in lust,

Handsome Hubby

"Jesus Christ," thought Cynthia. "Has he lost his mind? Is this just some kinky game or has the crazy ass actually found someone to fuck me anonymously? I wouldn't put it past him! Fuck it, I'm going to go through with it...Geoff would never do anything I didn't want to do...would he..."

Cynthia stood up from the table. She could feel the anticipation starting to build. Her legs were week and heat seemed to be emanating from every pore on her lithe body. She made her way down the street to the hotel, walked past the reception desk and straight to the elevator. She couldn't help feeling as if the desk clerk and the woman at the concierge desk were staring at her knowingly. She blushed as she stepped onto the elevator. When she got to the room, she did as instructed. She had just sat down at the foot of the bed when the first of the three knocks came. She felt her breasts swell and her nipples harden. By the time the third knock came her labia had swollen open and she could feel a small trickle of cum rolling across her perineum and dripping off her puckered anus. She couldn't help herself, she had lost control of her bodily functions; lust had taken control. The door opened and the footsteps came towards her, stopping directly in front. She felt the man step between her legs forcing them to open as he moved into position. She had her first intense orgasm of the night as she reached out, and undid the slacks of the man in front of her and greedily sucked his growing cock deep into her mouth.

jjmudd
jjmudd
3 Followers