All Comments on 'Date Night'

by jjmudd

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where

Is the end of story

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
What is missing?

What is missing? The aftermath! Of the night and two days later. If that was another man: will she endure the fact and all stay good in their marriage? Or would she blame her husbad for putting their marriage in danger for a cheap thrill? 2*

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

hopefully this is just a mind fuck for the wife and not a cuck story.

so far i will give you a 3

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

Dont ruin this ....please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So far so good!

Let's wait for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If it is another

Man and not her husband, the marriage is over. And she is the winner of everything. And I hope the kids never talk to him again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forget that you have a comma key.

Here's a hint: read your stuff aloud, pausing at each comma, as that's what a comma means. You'll find that you use many too many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's the story?

It doesn't say Chapter 1. If it had I could have saved a few minutes of my time.

Also, please do take note of the comment on reading out loud to check commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
real wife

the reality is she didn't need to follow the directions and blindfold herself. I would also have begun to dial the front desk (asking for security) if a stranger walked thru the door. Have the bastard arrested and let the husband explain to his "buddy" why he now has to register as a sexual predator.

There is so much a vindictive woman could do to an idiot who wants to share her fidelity.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Why Bother?

I can never understand this fucking blindfolded business. What sort of pathetic experience is that? Are you people all virgins?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish

Hope you don't take too long to finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an idiot has that man to be!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Is that your fantasy? Your wife freshly fucked by a stranger and his cum inside her cunt?? Oh you poor faggot, try it with real life; if that is possible for you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

Another idiot pimps out his wife. Did he raise the kid as his own or did he die from the HIV she picked up and passed along to him? Ridiculous story not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished

A lot of negative comment about a story that seems not to have finished. I don't think she is being pimped out. I think that this is a test of his wife to see if she trust him. The guy showing up in the hotel room I think will be her husband. If not and she found out otherwise what kind of trust could she ever have for him going forward. If she really wanted to know for sure if it was someone else she could save the condom he will place on the end table before leaving and do DNA testing on it and hair or fluids from her husband. She would then know for sure and the trust issue would be known. Hope the story is finished soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great story. I'm going to try this with my wife.

I'm hard reading this. What a great build up and initiation for a hot wife. My Wife will go through with this. I'm booking the hotel now!

lgcelsielgcelsiealmost 7 years ago
Where is the sequel(s)

I enjoyed reading this story. It is definitely incomplete.

The premise that the wife does not know who fucked her is not uncommon in the stories on this site which means that a large number of us have the same or similar fantasy. I take issue with the comments that suggest that the author left the reader hanging by accident. If I were to write such a story I would deliberately leave readers hanging. I just hope the sequel comes soon and more soon after.

As far as all the negative comments about "pimping" the wife, I suggest that those commenters quit reading stories on this site. Just because an author writes a story line that I don't appreciate does not give me permission to write negative things about the author. Comments should be limited to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF?

First it says, "Cynthia had made it painfully clear that the fantasy of extra play partners was fun, but that was a far as she was willing to take it." And then she immediately loses her fucking mind and acts exactly the opposite, with NO reason or explanation why she suddenly switched 180 degrees. Fuck! Lame, stupid, just piss-poor writing, please do NOT bother finishing this is you do not unfuck this story first.

Posted as Anonymous because I'm so ashamed to have read this crap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WIFE

Was this a husband testing the fidelity of his wife, if so she failed she should have used the code to indicate her fidelity. He can no longer trust her after she became HOT WIFE and cuckolding him.

His fault for putting temptation her way.

Mordant96Mordant96almost 7 years ago
Post the end of this story

Decent start-- now finish it

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago

She failed the test and will have lost his trust suspect the end of the marriage.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Waiting

Husband waiting for the wife to come to the bar . Great way to leave the husband. Most leave them at home . Waiting for "THE REST OF THE STORY"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What is wrong with you people?

21 comments, and only two have anything sensible to say! Did it occur to any of you that the story is, indeed, complete? That you are left unknowing who the guy in the room is deliberately?

The whole thing is a kind of mind experiment, on several levels, and many of you have revealed the rather ugly places your minds reside.

Had my wife read it, and she found it hot and provocative - and, no, I am not a cuck and she is not a hotwife. Just sexy lady who enjoys a nice fantasy life, like the couple in this story, probably. I am betting it's the hubby in the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

Hope it was her hubby, otherwise he broke her limits and gave her away.

If that was the case he didnt deserve her anyway

JJ

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Unfinished, either she is a cheating slut, or it was her husband. Why leave the story unfinished?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous