All Comments on 'Date Night with Mom: Chad's Date'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

As usual another great story...of a good mommy & her son.....more of their exploits please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of your very best!

You have out-done yourself with this one! Can't wait for another segment or two or three! Outstanding buildup to a satisfying ending. Make this a series, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not one of your best, but better than most

I have come to hold L.A.Wicker in very high regard; so, unfairly, I hold him to a higher standard. This story was pretty well written, if a bit long. As to editing, I was surprised to see a prominent and glaring error in the "Roll Playing" when it should have been "Role Playing". Also, to be overly technical, tubal ligation(tubes tied) can be undone, though few people know that. Impregnation raises the power of a mother/son story from 3 or 4 stars to 5 if done right. The most primitive drive; ask Freud...or Jung...

ilovcougarilovcougarover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Great job all the way around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the best.

Please, the second part.

I'm waiting the very whore mom.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

A very entertaining read. Nice work! ^__^

katibkatibover 13 years ago
No Complaint...

Very nicely done. Good dialogue. Surprises. A trifle long-winded. Nice to get these insights into an unusual relationship.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

It was definitely a Five Star read. L.A., you have always been one of my favorite writers and I'm so happy to see you active on this site again.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really sweet erotic story

A little drawn out with his mom not making up her mind to fuck her son, but still well done.

A good background, set the characters up and helped the characters come alive.

I'd enjoy reading more of the story of them, perhaps she'll become pregnant and they will start a nice little family.

I'd also like to read about Dave and his mother,that could be really hot too.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good job!

I think that his mother is really a big cow and later what is happened, the doors of the perversion, have been open.

Eve won't want of sure to abdicate to the splendid cazzo of his child and for this she will be prepared to give very more him, showing how much sow can be.

I believe that in you boundaries domestic Eve could express all of Your sexual charge, freeing his/her forbidden fantasies but also in the wear, without making to regret to his child the pornostars of the films!

I wait as soon as possible for the second part good job.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago
Aggressive seduction is the way!

I like Chad's aggresive seduction moves on his mother, Eve. I can see each physical advance (touching, feeling, kissing) by Chad seem just overly affectionate to mom, who is so far in a state of denial as to her son's oedipal agenda. Yet, each minor success raises the bar until the happy son is finally fucking his credulous mother. The moves in public places were particularly tantalizing. What son doesn't want to be so erotically mischevious with his mother in the sight of strangers? The reference to Chad fucking his teacher, Mrs. Steven, was a nice flourish. How would a teacher react if she discovered oedipal relations between one of her students and his mother, I wonder? An idea for another story? I always enjoy multiple mother/son sex couples in a story and so enjoyed Sophia and Dave. Their introduction into the story was a tad clumsy in its vagueness. It might have been better with Sophia initially being more clearly being described as an older woman with Chad's pal, David. You may want to take on the challenge of writing a story of how a clique consisting of several mother/son sex couples arises. A secret oedipal lust club, if you will. I do get the enjoyable impression that all your mothers and sons really lust for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute genius

I have read most of the stories on this subject and they tend to overshadow each other on storyline. This one is the VERY BEST i have ever read its pure genius, its tempting, really sexy,and OMG so real and grabs every part of your imagination and doesnt let go. Thank you for a great story. One note in closing. Im a professional author and have been for 16 years, this writing and attention to detail is without a doubt Excellent in every sense of the word. I wish I could leave my name on here just so the world could know who really loves the topic and most of all Your Work. Simply incredible story. KEEP WRITING, you are that good.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 13 years agoAuthor
Absolute genius!!!

Please email me again, so we can talk! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a story. Finally a story line that could be counted as true. Takes the reader from the beginning of the mutual seduction with feeling and tenderness to where Mother and Son bond in the most intimate of emotions. Thank You...

Morlan502Morlan502over 13 years ago
WOW

Very good read. Get her tubes untied and let her have his children. Make a family out of it! Love to read more of Eve and Chad, and more about Sofia and Dave. Hotter than a volcano!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Mother/son is my favorite type of incest story, next brother/sister.

I am enjoying this series of 'Date Night with Mom' stories.

agelesssoneagelesssonealmost 12 years ago
SORRY LITTLE PAYOFF

Five pages of buildup and one paragraph of action. Not so hot action at that. Sorry, only rated a 2.

C2J2C2J2over 11 years ago
Rated it a one

pages and is to long for absolutely nothing to happen.... He unbuttons her jeans and than takes off her panties.... slips between her legs? Slow down!!! Also smoking a blunt with mom isn't hott, it lowers inhibitions which lowers the sex appeal of the story... Kind of like being drunk... I want a mom who knows its wrong but does it anyway not a mom who needs pot and drinks to do it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bad writting

I love mom/son stories. But to take up all this room and time and finish the action in one paragraph is not to imaginative. You need to write about loving not prep time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
His body was muscular, trim and covered with fine hair. She knew one other thing about her son and it drove her crazy. Chad's cock was near nine inches long and as thick as her wrist.

Is this a mother in love with her boy's fine young bod--especially with the big mommy-pleaser he's got swinging between his strong young legs--or what? It takes some time for Chad to get his fat 9-incher up his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. But when he does, it turns out that his own mother's the best fuck he's ever had, and mom cums like never before. Since they're both into bantering, it's easy to imagine the conversations the two will have from now on. Chad'll slip a couple of fingers in his mother's cunt, and say, "Hey, mom, did I really come out of this hole here?" Mom'll reply, "You sure did, honey, your coming out was kind of tough, but I really love your going back in!" And Chad: "Mom, your twat's so fucking wet, it's drenched!" Mom: "That's 'cause my big handsome young motherfucker's around." Chad: "I'll always be your motherfucker, mommy." Mom: "I love you too, baby." And Mom: "Got any more cream in these big balls of yours, baby?" Chad: "All the creamy semen in my balls is just for you, mother dear." Great dirty talk, between a boy and his mom.

CharlyDCharlyDover 8 years ago
Only 5?

I rate it 10, but there is only a 5

CharlyDCharlyDover 8 years ago
Long time reader

I've been following L.A since he first entered literotica, I've yet to read a story I didn't rate as high as the numbers go.

Hope you can continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 STAR STORY 3.5 FOR EDITING

watching the humming birds drinking (hummingbirds)

he asked with a wink, pay(ing) the sales person

since you got that job and (I) miss seeing you

you're (your) mom has a few at home

or you'll suffer the raft (wrath) of mom's scorn!"

I'm excited, but scared to (too)

Eve looked like a sweet-heart (sweetheart )

"You're (Your) friends are waiting for us

"I haven't smoked in tears (years)

"Let's go in the back and get a private able (table)

she laughed and Eve did to (too)

"Their (They’re) huge

but (here) goes

peaked (peeked) around the corner.

we could be sorry for latter (later)

" Do you like the idea of...cuming (cumming) on your...mom?"

I would wake up today (and) help you.

wanted to fuck him and (fuck) him hard.

call that 'Roll (role) Playing (playing)

Will you cum for...you're (your) mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Love your story it was a great build up to their love story the only thing that I would have done differently is made it a two-person conversation mother or son talking instead of a third party have a little more sex after they and finally consummated their relationship.

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Its a great story......but,

Overall i thought the story and plot were good. There a number of issues though. I wont ever comment on puncuation because lets face it, as long as you have a period at the end of each sentence so you know where each one stops and the next starts we all get the gyst of how your trying to say something. That said, the sentance structure itself at times was very poor with missing words, and words in the wrong spot making if difficult to read in areas. At times a few of the sentences were darn near impossible to read. Those types of errors do happen and having a few in a story is not a big deal, but there were so many of those types of errors that it took away from what could have been an EPIC read. I have read a number of your stories and have enjoyed them and not seen as many of the issues i describd before so maybe this was just an anomaly from poor editing.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Well the use of mommy and daddy just made them sound like little kids that was a huge turn off as far as reading the next part of this series I don't believe I will just by the words date rape

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can’t quite say this was very good. I agree with one of the posts talking about sentence structure and punctuation. I really dont care if there are people who say, oh it’s an erotic story, who cares about that? The fact is, it does matter. It’s jarring at times. The way the story plays out just doesn’t feel authentic at all. The mom and son were going home to watch a movie or two, have a few drinks, and let’s see what happens. Sounds like a plan. Then these two idiots just swoop in and say let’s go dancing at the club. It feels off. By the way what the hell is a movie booth? I’m guessing English is maybe not your first language. You wore out my interest after the first two and a half pages.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

This is a truly tender, honest love story between an emotionally and psychologically mature mother and son. The emotional and sexual epiphany experienced by mother and son was exactly how I would imagine a mutually consensual incestuous love life would begin and continue. It is refreshing to read an incestuous love story without the characters feeling any seklf-loathing, self-recrimination, shame or guilt. They accepted each other as equal, sexual human beings. No positional power play. No threat of emotional abandonment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous