Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, she didn't know when, his finger lipped inside of her, swirling around and making her gasp. Keeping in mind that she was a virgin, Darian only stroked the first few inches of her sex, being careful to avoid the thin membrane that heralded her innocence. His finger explored while his tongue flicked and teased her clit, sending shockwaves streaking up her spine.

She didn't want to feel it, didn't want to lose herself to this creature with sharp teeth and mood-ring eyes. But, oh...it felt so good she could barely breathe. Her mind spun, her limbs ached, her skin burned. And all the while, Darian kept up the ruthless onslaught of pleasure mixed with pain. Finally, after what felt like hours of useless struggle, she gave in to him. Tossing her head back and biting her lip in rapture, she reveled in the burning that coursed through her veins.

For a virgin, she was surprisingly responsive.

Darian gave her clit one last flick from his tongue, tossing her over the edge where sanity and ecstasy collided. She plummeted into the dark abyss, crying out her pain and pleasure, bucking her hips against him.

After long, agonizing minutes of absolute euphoria, she finally calmed. Her body sank to the mattress, a thin sheen of sweat covering her skin. Her heart still beat uncontrollably, her breathing uneven. But a small smile played on her lips, tiny bubbles of laughter welled up from her throat. After all the years her mother had 'forgotten' to mention the rules and ways of sex to her, keeping all things about the subject hidden away, she'd finally found out on her own. Her mother could no longer deny her the absolute liberty and satisfaction that pleasure offered.

Freedom at long last.

Without opening her eyes, she felt the bed even out for a moment then dip again as he moved over and across the sheets. One by one he untied her limbs, massaging the tired bones to get her blood flowing again. Pinpricks of sensation told her that everything, while sore, was in working order.

She wanted to smile, to thank him, but she was so tired. Her climax had drained her, and he seemed to notice. Carefully, he maneuvered her body so that he could pull the sheets from under her. He rolled her over onto her side, waiting as she curled up into a comfortable position. Her slipped in next to her, absent his jeans, and pulled her against his own body. He flipped the blankets over their bodies, snapping his fingers as he did so. The flames from the sconces dimmed, giving off only a soft glow. She felt her body sink deeper into the mattress, sliding lazily into the misty world between sleep and awake.

Darian nuzzled her neck, placing gentle kisses against her soft skin. "Goodnight, princess." His salutation was muffled as he continued to kiss her.

She smiled. "You'll still be here in the morning?"

He wrapped one strong arm around her waist. "You're stuck with me for twenty four hours. I have no choice but to stay."

She gave a soft grunt. "Good. I'll beat the shit out of you in the morning."

He pulled her tighter against him, pressing his cheek to her throat. "I'm looking forward to it."

Asshole. was her last conscious thought before deep, delicious sleep claimed her.

12