All Comments on 'Date With My Daughter'

by RainierWriterII

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Now just your average porn story so to speak. Thoughtfully written and addressing a topic such as this brings into light the love that can happen. Nicely done. It is reallly erotic and definately a turn-on. mmm. Nice thoughts and I would say, not cumming isn't an option. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding as usual.

Well done!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very nice story

As with all good stories, it left me wanting more.

It was so hot that he finally found a woman that he could fully love.

Even though it is his daughter, he could allow himself to become totally overwhelmed with her femininity.

He's crazy if he lets her go back home.

Thanks for the good fantasy

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 13 years ago
Only one word required.....

AWESOME!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm so fucking horney now !

That was so damn hot I'm ready to get laid . Anyone got a long tongue and a stiff dick ?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Rich has already said it....

I really enjoyed it so much that I would like to see you do more with it. I always enjoy your stories and this one was exceptional. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are we taking votes on wether to expand this storyline?

'cause I vote a big YES

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I always love your stories and this one only adds to the list. I would love to see this go farther and farther. Love the ice blue eyes and blonde hair, reminds me of someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING WAY TO GET US ALL EXCITED WHEN WE READ YOUR STORIES. AND I AGREE, THIS ONE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE SEQUEL. PLEASE...................

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Date

Really liked this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Just loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great One!!I

Nice story. Great sentence structure, grammar, pacing, and the erotic parts weren't over-done. The story seemed to flow naturally, and that's not an easy task when writing from a first-person perspective. I would definately like to see a whole story arc from this, as I think it would add more depth to it, and draw out the charactors a bit more.

As a whole, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I AGREE!!!

There should definitely be at least one sequel. Maybe bring his daughter's friendout to visit and have him bang them both. Throw in a hot lesbian scene or two (between the daughter and her friend -- or daughter and one of the young starlets) and this would be a perfect story.

CaligrlCaligrlalmost 13 years ago
It's official now...

You are now officially listed as one of my favorite authors. I told myself that once five of an author's stories make it to my favorite list I would then add that author to my list of favorites, as well.

I would love to see a continuation of this story to follow the progression of their relationship. I love the level of tenderness and adoration between Kasey and her dad - Thank you!

PurrfectKitten22PurrfectKitten22over 12 years ago
Fun story

Lovely pacing. I rarely read something that feels authentic - but this definitely did. Your grasp of the English language was a nice background for the plot. I would actually really love to read this story from Kasey's perspective. =)

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Much better

I liked this story much better than the last story I read.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
family love

i wish i had a daddy to do that with i loved the story

daringgirldaringgirlabout 12 years ago
daringgirl

This story is so beautiful. I wish I had sweet daddy love like that. By far my favorite story and writer. Thank you and please keep writing.

abby4u2abby4u2over 11 years ago
mmmmmmmm

so warm...i loved it.

nflgirl81nflgirl81almost 11 years ago
Great!

Another great story. Keep em coming.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
Please MORE!

I read the few visable comments on this story and became very angry as I had enjoyed the gentleness of the narration very much. So, I read all the comments and realised that what they all truly meant was that it is so good we needed more. I cared about learning of their previous existances apart and how a genuine lack of deep, meaningful, true selfless love had brought them to cross the forbidden boundary of father/daughter incest. It'd not a complaint, it's a true desire for more; not rampant stag rutting; not pain and abuse; not whoring or even sharing themselves with others, it's just about becoming part of the love of these two peoples lives. So please more of theses two, more stories on this subject.

On a lighter note my wife would say more as well please if she knew I had read it just before I went and played daddies and daughters with her straight after reading it! ;-p

surface6669surface6669about 9 years ago
Nice job

Nothing wrong with a nice, tight, young ass for Daddy! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
is this about your actual daughter

and does her name start with a k, a t, or an e?

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Date With My Daughter:

So warm...I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An Amazing Tale

Very well written! I hope there is more forth coming. The characters seem interested in maintaining this relationship. Perhaps Kasey becomes interested in experiencing first anal after repeated pleasurable stimulations with this trusted partner. She could even suggest it during a non-sexual conversation like she's got something else on her mind. They should definitely maintain the dating rouse, though.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 4 years ago
Terrific story, again.

Well done. Pardon me when I say, 'you've pulled it off, again' - okay, I'm now a convert. I've read hundreds of mom/son stories (my preferred genre) but only a few daddy/daughter stories. I love your style and storylines. You're already in my favourite authors list and I'm eagerly reading through your great titles. Keep up the excellent erotic stories. Kind regards from South London.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Very well written, I can feel the love they have for each other,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

really good story.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Great story, great style. You've just gained another follower . . . .

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

Loved the story

anchorman021anchorman02122 days ago

good story, good development. needs a follow-on segment or more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous