All Comments on 'Dating Game Ch. 03'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love your work

I love your work and by now have read through all of them. This short series was great, but IMHO, it was presented in the wrong category. This should have been in Loving Wives. I almost missed it but noticed the series when I clicked on your name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am somewhat surprised...

...that so many readers wanted this series in the so-called "Loving Wife" category. This is truly a romance. The husband and wife love each other, and end up with an amazingly romantic life. The wife took advantage and became confused for a bit, but it was her love for her husband, and his steadfast love for her that eventually saw them through!

Do you really want to throw me, and this series to the wolves in the LW category? I have been there! it is dark ... and scary ... and populated by denizens that would rip a poor unsuspecting and tender little morsel like yours truly, limb from limb! If you do not see the romantic pull between the two principal characters... read it again. Pay attention to the writing, the character development, the rather tight plot line.

It is just a story that presents the readers with a problem to be solved, solves it, and it ends happily, with any bad guys being punished! What more could you ask for, than this pleasant little pastime, with a little sex thrown in?

I appreciate my faithful readers, and always enjoy your thoughts.

Regards to all,

Michael142

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sordid

She is dating seriously with a man who is insulting her huysdband and has contempt for him?

I mean if he hadn't had his big friends there Craig woulld havbe gone to the bedroom and had her..

Infidelity and more disrespect on top of that don't strengthen anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lost all credibility

When he bedded his friend's wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kids Are Lucky They Moved Out!

Mark's as bad as his piece-of-shit wife! Not only does he cheat with his wife's "bestie" but nails his best friend's wife knowing full well it wouldn't be OK with him!

Hard to give a shit about this bunch of immoral "friends". Craig,Cliff,Caleb,etc. was lucky to escape these slutty people!

You just know that if there was a chapter 4,Donna would be fucking and sucking her way through a new Dirty Dozen of big-dicked youngsters,and Mark would be slamming Gina and Helen as often as possible.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Ment

Hubby was a better man than. Doubt after she spent days with her lover and said she was in love with him no matter what happened later there would be no going back. Gina would be a good replacement as she wanted him and it would rub his wife’s nose in it. The three/four way was definitely not necessary. It was unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WACC

with a RAAC.... At least hubby got some on the side. Too bad he didn't get more. Should have trade in the old Dinna for the younger Jamie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

She said she was "in Love" with the other guy that talked about the husband like garbage. So obviously his wife allowed that, while she defended the boyfriend to the husband. No going back from that kind of disrespect, even if you were opened minded about the sexual side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope that...

...this "man" is never replicated in real life. He is a hopelessly pussy-whipped chump with no moral sense of his own. How any real man could behave as he did is anathema to me. Worthy of one star (gag, choke)? But then, I've always been overly generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is not a “man”

He hides behind his “ Big” friends. Like a chicken shit mafia boss

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.Craig is right Mark is a first class wimp.He should have dumped Donna after her first night with Craig,she is just a slut.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, one of the worst stories here.

Scores 1/5, wish l could give it less.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Agreeing with both the story line, how the characters behaved and the writing as put down by all the others

as trash. It does deserve less than 1.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thank you all for your comments. I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First 2 chapters were okay but 3rd chapter turned story to shit. 1*

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Drop the use of, cute, pretty, sparkling, twinkling, little. Don't overuse adjectives! As said, Ch. 4 wanders off into multi-women fantasy. Bad. Reconciliation handled poorly, not consistent with the expressed "hurt" inflicted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous