Dating Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

"Helen, if I thought you were serious, I'd be over there in a shot!" then I heard Gina's voice on the phone again, saying,

"C'mon, baby! We're serious ... come over we want..." Donna must have grabbed the phone from Gina and said,

"Baby, it's okay! Join our party tonight. I promise I will make it worth the trip!" (more school- girlish giggles) I could hear lively music in the background, so the girls were having a real party!

I didn't know if they were serious, but agreed to come over. I showered, dressed nice and grabbed a Riesling from my wine cooler, on my way out the door. The three girls were absolutely wired! They were giggly and sexy, in their short tight clubbing dresses. Gina took my sweet-but-not-too-sweet German dessert wine, and opened it up. I danced with all of them, and during a slow dance holding Helen tight, I asked,

"What about Tom? He would kill me if he knew that I was with you guys!" she kissed me on my cheek next to my ear, and whispered,

"Mark! Whatever happens here tonight, stays here—all three of us agreed on that! You have three very sweet sexy little girls, that are all yours tonight! You even have your wife's permission!"

I looked into her pretty eyes, and she kissed me sweetly. I noticed that Gina and Donna were also dancing close, and giving each other little kisses as they talked quietly into each other's sweet mouths. Donna and Gina have always been on and off lovers as well as best friends! I took turns with each of the girls on the dance floor with fast songs, and slow songs; I noticed that they were all seriously in heat, the place reeked of strong female pheromones!

The four of us took a break, and as Gina and Helen put together some bruschetta, Donna and I cuddled together on the couch, just talking. She was sitting on my lap, as I told her how happy I was to find that she decided on an evening with her girlfriends, rather than some random guy.

"I am so proud of you, baby!" I told her. She blushed and smiled demurely,

"Mark, you scared me that time with Craig, when you banished me from my own bedroom for being a little tramp! I wasn't angry, but you made me think about what I was doing. I took advantage of our date nights, and let several men take me home, and um, let a few of them, uh, ha-have me, over the past year and a half.

"The funny thing is, that although there was the thrill of a new person, a new personality, and a new um, cock in my pussy ... none of them held a candle to the way you made me feel—not even Craig! I realized, that it was because you reallylovedme, and they didn't. I was just a piece of ass to them!"

She started tearing up, but wiped them away when Gina set the tray of baked, garlic coated bruschetta in front of us. Donna got up to help with serving. We are all laughing, eating, shoving, and teasing. We washed it all down with the rest of the Riesling, and another bottle of Chardonnay Gina had chilled. Donna took my hand and led me into the unoccupied dining room and explained,

"Mark, I want you to make love to Helen tonight!"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Mark, Helen as always had a crush on you—you must have noticed that at parties! Well, we were drinking tonight, (she giggled nervously) we were drinkinga lot, tonight! Well, um Gina and I started to get the idea for Helen's long-held wish to come true tonight. I wanted to do it for two people I love deeply in this world; you and Helen. We had a hard time talking her into it, but she agreed after Gina got a few um, loaded drinks into her. So, you have my blessing, but just for tonight! Treat her gently at first, honey!"

"Donna, if Tom ever found out, I would be just a red mark on the sidewalk! He would KILL me!"

"Darling, he won't find out! The girls are sworn to secrecy about tonight—everything about tonight!"

I nodded my understanding, and we rejoined the girls. I noticed that Helen was looking over at me, like she sometimes does, but now I knew why. I asked her to dance when a slow number came up. Donna took Gina upstairs to the guest bedroom, dousing some of the lights on the way.

Helen and I were barely moving as we danced closely, I was trying to decide if I really wanted to let this happen. I looked at her and her eyes sparkled when she smiled! She smiled coyly! She started to put her cheek next to mine, but I turned her lovely face to me, and kissed her. I decided! Our kiss lasted until the end of the song ... longer, I think. I looked at this incredible beauty in her short tight electric-blue dress, and asked,

"Are you as nervous as I am?" She smiled sweetly, looked down shyly and said softly,

"Nervouser!"

I quickly retorted, "...and nervouser?" she giggled and answered,

"Uh huh!" remembering herAlice in Wonderland! I told my pretty companion,

"You know that the girls are listening behind the guest room door, don't you?"

Her pretty, musical laugh, made me twitch as she answered, "Yes! I believe they are!"

My God, she looked so sexy tonight! I smiled and took her hand. I led her upstairs, "Well, let's not disappoint them!" I said. She just nodded, and followed me dutifully, upstairs to the master bedroom.

She closed the door behind us, and I unzipped her shimmery dress. She stood before me naked except for her stockings. I was surprised to see that sweet Helen was not wearing panties or a bra. She blushed deeply, and said, softly, "All three of us went, um, without ... tonight. It made us feel so ... naughty!" She quickly added, "I didn't want to, but Gina made me! Mark, she might be tiny, but she's ... she's so strong!"

I laughed and said, "I know!" When I sensed that she was getting nervous, I said, "Helen, you are an amazing beauty! I have always thought so. You know, this is a dream come true for me too!"

"Mark, I'm not going to waste a second of my time with you. You can make love to me as many times as you wish—but only tonight. I laughed and said, "Okay Cinderella!" She emitted a very cute little giggle. She said wistfully,

"Tomorrow, I turn back into your best friend's wife, and ... untouchable. Tom will ever know about this; the three of us girls took a blood oath that nothing we do tonight, leaves here." She looked into my eyes, with her pretty hazel ones, and said,

"Make love to me, Mark! We have as much time as we need to be together. The girls will not come near that door over there until I open it! Darling, I am yours for as long as you want me."

Helen is a very lovely, shapely woman, and has been a wet dream of every male in our circle of friends and acquaintances, including mine. It is just that we are all scared shitless of Tom! Helen has light brown hair, in a lovely feathered cut that perfectly frames her pretty face.

She is a little taller than either Donna or Gina, but just as shapely ... and sexy! She is Donna's and Gina's age, but looks ten years younger. She as grapefruit-sized breasts that are full and firm, a slender waist, and long statuesque legs. I was thinking:"If I die tonight, it will be with a huge smile on my face, having had my chance to be with Helen!"

I took her hand and escorted her into Gina's king-size bed. We slid into an embrace, as we kissed long and passionately. I kissed my way down her neck, and onto her amazing breasts, paying special attention to her long, hard nipples as my hands fondled them. She was moving her hips and legs as she moaned with pleasure. I kissed down to her stomach, and she giggled when I tickled her belly button with the tip of my tongue.

I pulled her stockings off, as she presented her long legs to me, one by one. She obligingly opened her legs as my attentions went past her mons, and onto her very aromatic pussy. She smelled of a healthy musk, and a hint of perfume. I breathed her in as my manhood quickly engorged. I traced around her outer lips with my tongue, and down between her buttocks, and just lightly teasing her perfect puckered little rosebud ... she gasped when my tongue touched her there!

I started out slow with her, but was soon stroking hard, against her frenetic thrusts up against me. We made love twice, with her giving me an amazing blow-job in between. After an hour, and with us finishing with one more time slowly and lovingly, she said, regretfully,

"Oh, Mark! it was all over too quickly—too bad we can't do this again!" she opened her mouth, and pressed it into mine as we shared one last mouthy, urgent kiss. I asked,

"Why not? You guys could have another Friday night out, and call me again!"

"Mark, this as a one-time only occurrence! I promised Donna—she was so sweet to allow this. We can't, after tonight ... never again darling!" Then she added with a giggle, "Youdoremember Donna don't you!"

"Donna who?" I joked.

"Mark!!! You're terrible!!!" She scolded with a musical laugh, then she whispered to me, "Let's try to get together a little later tonight—or early in the morning! Come to me if you can!" I nodded yes!

I rose, and helped my paramour out of the bed. We stood facing each other, looked lovingly into each other's eyes, as we held hands down by our sides. I pulled her in for one last long kiss after she said softly,

"Kiss me again, darling!" I kissed Helen that last time, like I had never kissed a woman before, and her body melted into mine. "Oh, Mark darling! my knees are so weak!"

We both opened the door to signal that we had had our way with each other ... the way we wished!

I was not surprised to find Gina and Donna retreating quickly from the other side of the door as we opened it, catching them listening at the door.

"Did you girls enjoy your spying?" I asked. Gina was bolder and answered first,

"Oh yes! It sounded wonderful! Mind if I have my turn? I want you to make my knees weak too!" she laughed, as Helen blushed deeply with a demure smile. Donna told me that the girls wanted the bedroom to themselves for a while.

I went down stairs to dress, having grabbed my clothes on my way out of the bedroom. I thought about this amazing night, as I pulled the cork off another of Gina's wines from her cooler, and put on some music ... some smooth jazz.

I relaxed on the couch, listening to the convoluted musical twists of the jazz, and smiled at my satisfaction of being the rooster in a very well upholstered henhouse. I felt like I needed a break to recoup and renew. I wasn't sure I had any more jizz, to give to anyone else tonight. The rooster was empty! I thought about my coup, in finally bedding Helen (or did she bed me?)!

It was a one-off deal ... both of us knew that! Permission to lapse our vows, so to speak, just long enough to make our connection. It really didn't involve Tom ... it was something between Helen and me! It had to happen, Donna knew that, and was so sweet about it!

Then a smile traced across my lips as I thought about my sweet wife,

Donna!

She was a"...riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma." * Very mysterious, very hidden! I wanted nothing more than just to spend my lifetime trying to solve the mystery, that was Donna (Smith) Thompson. I started to tear up, as I chuckled at some of my more precious memories of her ... of us together. Then my smile melted, as I felt guilty for the years I spent most ignoring her ... ignoring her needs!

We were literally on the rocks, and according to Gina, Donna had started to look around at other men, on their nights out clubbing. So, our dating game saved us from drifting into a divorce. But, I wondered as I listened to Miles Davis and Jerry Mulligan, drinking Gina's wine, if there would ever be another 'Craig' in Donna's future. She is still young and vibrant, and able to attract anyone man she wished.

The girls were together in the bedroom for about forty minutes, doing God knows what together! There seemed to be way too much laughter, and bumping around for much girl-sex to occur. They all came out, naked, with tousled hair, and rosy, blushed, facial and ass cheeks. They each brought a change of clothes down with them, and dressed in front of me in the living room; mostly jeans and knit tops or T-shirts. I made room for Donna to sit next to me, on the couch.

We talked quietly about the evening with our heads together. The body language, looks, and whispered conversation between the other two girls, told me that they were up to something! Possibly saving Donna for me—maybe, giving us the bedroom for the rest of the night.

Helen rose, and so did I. Gina came over and kissed me saying, "Well, I'm turning in! I'll take the guest bedroom." Helen turned to me and putting her arms loosely on my shoulders with her hands around my neck. Her eyes sparkled as they looked longingly into mine. She kissed me sweetly, but chastely.

She pulled back, looked directly into my eyes with a soft smile, and I watched her pretty pink lips mouth the words, "Thank you, Mark!"

She told Gina that she was joining her in the guest bedroom. They turned off the lights, and giggled as they raced each other up the stairs. That left Donna and I standing in just the soft glow of a nightlight from the kitchen. She slowly walked toward me, and quietly told me,

"The girls voted to give us the master bedroom. They remade he bed with clean sheets, after we fooled around on them first, and put out dozens of little candles for us."

Then after a pause, she looked up at me with tears forming in her lovely golden topaz-colored eyes and continued, starting to become choked-up,

"Mark, I love you! I will ... al-always love you, and I will ... will show you (catches a shuddery, emotion-filled breath) ... show you that your faith in me has not (a tearful sigh) ... has not been misplaced. My heart is ... is so ... so. full with my, my feelings ... for you ... I ... I..."

That is all she could get out before she burst into tears, and put her head on my chest, face buried in her hands. I pulled her shaking, diminutive body into mine placing my hand gently on her head. I said softly,

"I love you too, Donna! You are a good wife, and I ... would be lost without you! I want..."

That's all I could get out! I wanted to tell her more, but was getting a little emotional myself, as I started to turn her toward the stairs with my arms around her for support. She was crying inconsolably as I slowly led her upstairs in Gina's luxurious townhouse.

As we passed the guest bedroom, we could soft giggles, and loud whispers between Helen and Gina. Donna looked up at me with her pretty face a sheet of tears, and tried to smile a little at her friends' antics.

She was right! The master bedroom was made into a very romantic, candle-filled love nest just for us. I started to pull her knit shirt off over her head. With no bra, her pretty breasts bounced attractively, finding their freedom. She unbuttoned my shirt all the way down, slid her hands inside and up over my chest. She pushed her naked breasts into me with her nipples nestled in the hair on my chest, as she kissed me sweetly.

I picked her up, and set her gently on the bed, and she lifted her bottom as I pulled her jeans off. I pulled my own off, and slid into the bed. We cuddled together, with little kisses, and just talked quietly together. We talked about my ending our date nights, our so-called "dating game." I talked about my admiration for her, showing such restraint, out with her girlfriends. She talked about her mixed feelings about my being with Helen tonight,

"Mark, Helen loves you! I know that she has pinned away over you for decades! She loves Tom, and is faithful to him, but I know that she's also in love with you. That's something for me to worry about. I would be uncomfortable with your um, being with her ... like that ... after tonight!" I answered her by saying,

"I always kind of knew that about her. I will not give you any problems with that honey; you are my wife, and my love!" Then she continued,

"Gina and I talked her into being with you, and it took a lot of talking too, she would never have done it without Gina's and my hands on her back pushing her toward you. We were so happy giving our sweet friend something she wanted, if only for one time. And ... it is only one time, Mark!" she paused a couple of seconds, so I quickly said,

"Of course, and she knows that too!" Then Donna continued,

"She is faithful when she is out clubbing—always has been. I mean, she dances with the guys when we push her into it, but will not let a man touch her or kiss her. I was inspired by her tonight to be the same way, for my love of you, Mark! I want you to be proud of me! Gina, of course is a sassy little tart! (we both laughed, knowing that!) She loves men, and loves having a man's hands on her, and she slips out the back with a guy, sometimes. We love her though!" Then she told me quietly,

"Mark, I am not one-hundred-percent comfortable with you. um, ever having sex with Gina, but you have been honest with me about the couple of times in the past. She is a life-long friend of mine, and of yours, so I ... will look the other way. Just don't take advantage, honey." I quickly replied,

"Then, I will not allow it to happen at all any more ... ever ... knowing that you are not comfortable with it. I will hold it to just a sisterly kiss here and there!"

"Thank you, darling. That would be good. I really want to be the only woman for you ... just me, honey!"

Donna and I had as much time as we needed to be together, but our taking together like this was necessary for us to move forward. Our romantic surroundings were having its effect on us, and we made love several times, long and lovingly. At one point, we got up and walked out onto the veranda off the master bedroom, completely naked, and kissed and touched with the moonlight shining on our bodies. That was very hot!

We fell asleep after our lovemaking, but early in the morning, I awoke and couldn't get back to sleep. I let Donna sleep, and pulling on a pair of jeans, tiptoed downstairs for a quick snack. I sliced up some cheese, and decided to finish off an open bottle of wine. I was sitting in the kitchen with my back to the stairs.

After about ten or fifteen minutes of early morning solitude, I felt soft hands on my naked shoulders, as someone kissed me sweetly on my cheek whispering in my ear,

"Want some company darling?"

I smiled, recognizing Helen's voice. She pulled up a chair, and I drained the bottle into her glass. She was dressed in nothing but a long blousy T-shirt, with her nipples poking into the fabric, and her long, shapely legs sticking out and nicely on display. We clinked glasses, and moved into the dark living room to settled on the couch together. The only illumination, was the kitchen night light glowing softly. Helen looked beautiful in that light!

She straddled my lap, and looked into my eyes. ("My God, she's beautiful!") I mused to myself. She softly asked, "Has the clock run out on our time together yet, baby?"

Without waiting for an answer, she rose, and unzipped my jeans, and I helped her to lower them. She settled back into straddling me and wiggling her naked pussy against my growing manhood. She was wet! We started kissing, and after a minute or two, I held her up under her legs as I slid myself into her!

We settled into a very sexy and very, very quiet little rhythm; with me sliding up into her and holding her gently ... lovingly, by her soft hips! I rose and settled her on the couch, on her back, and started pushing smooth (and quietly) into her sweet pussy with long even strokes. We were whisper quiet with our impromptu sweet sex banter, and over the next half hour she came twice, with some periods of just kissing, touching, giggling, and whispering together (all very quietly!).

Helen and I had our moment that night, and though we will never be together again in that way, it is something we will always have between us. Something that is just ... ours! Something we can whisper about in each other's ears as we danced at parties! I walked her back upstairs, and kissed her as I escorted her into the guest bedroom. She quietly slid into bed with Gina.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers