Dating Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the other side and looked down at my sleeping Italian friend, bent down and kissed her sweetly on the cheek. I couldn't help sliding my hand under the covers, and smoothly over Gina's sweet naked ass. Without waking, Gina whispered—eyes still closed,

"Mmm! That's nice, Mark! Thank you, baby!" I chuckled at her recognizing me, by my touch, and I quietly padded back to join Donna. She stirred a little and in a slow sleepy voice, whispered,

"Mmm, that was nice of you! Helen is so sweet, and deserves a little treat ... but, it was for the very last time Mark!"

"Yes, for the last time ... and with Gina too! In the morning, I have my sweet wife to give all my attention to!"

I nudged her into a semi-lucid state, and made love to her slowly ... gently ... lovingly! She gave a little shudder—eyes still closed, likely still half asleep. As we lay together after, she was nearly asleep as I kissed her, and whispered, "I love you!" She formed a sleepy smile and just moaned, "Mmm ... me too! Night!"

After that night, Donna and I made love every night we possibly could, and she moved back into the master bedroom. We plan for our special times together, and I take her out to dinner routinely—but as man and wife! Sometimes we go out dancing afterward, and other times not. She was starting to say no to most of the men who approached her for a dance, but not all, and with my nod of approval.

I told her that it was really okay for her to decide how close to dance with them, and how much to let them touch her ... but that letting a partner kiss her, sent the wrong message. She became very good at getting a man's hands on her petite body, in safe and semi-modest ways. But she didn't correct them when they slid a hand over her ass, and she just pushed herself in closer to them.

Two months later, I called her at work. When she answered the phone, I asked,

"Hello, is Donna Smith there?" I could hear her trying to stifle a schoolgirl giggle.

"This is she!" she said brightly,

"This is Mark Thompkins! I was um, wondering if ... if you were free on Friday night!"

"Oh, hello Mark, um, let me check! (about a five or six second delay) Yes, I am, Mark, um ... what did you have in mind?"

"How would you like to join me for dinner and maybe some dancing afterward?"

"Oh, yes! That sounds wonderful! You pick me up at seven! Bye, Mark!"

Donna and I continued our renewed romance as my devoted wife, and just occasionally, my pretty girlfriend as we renewed our ... "dating game"!

END

*Quote used was from Winston Churchill, 1939, regarding his view of Russia's national interests.