All Comments on 'Dating Site Sex'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Older Woman and Younger Man

I love these stories of an older woman getting fucked by a teenager.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Richard may have lied about being a virgin but She “Really” needed some satisfying hot sex to clam that Itch she had. Wonderful and going to read part 2 now. Thank You!

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEalmost 3 years ago

Loved the build up of this story. Richard was a dick, but glad the MILF got her much needed sex

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Older women, especially with hot bodies, are definitely a turn on to teenagers. When I was a college fresher I was oh so horny for MILFs and cougars. There was a cougar, 40 years old, living in the lane behind my grandfather's house in Houston. She was a divorcee, a great looking redhead with hot hot body and one daughter. During the summer hols her daughter would go visit her father 3 states away for 2 weeks or so. She would lay beside her pool sun bathing in some of the scantiest bikinis. She was on good terms with my grandparents and during my visits to gramps I would go over to her pool for a swim. Every time she greeted me and would chat me up about my gfs. Progressively the chatting became flirting. One day when her daughter was with her dad and my grandparents were out, this lady and me got to flirting, which took an audacious turn as she came on to me really hard. I had the greatest sex of my young life that day. I was in gramp's house for a week more and though we didn't get too many chances, yet I fucked her 3 more times that summer. After that I went to gramp's place every summer till I graduated and I can tell you both of us were insatiable. That's how good sex is with Milfs/cougars. KissedMany, this story has started well, very hot. On to the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous