Dating Site Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard shifts forward. "Let's take a look at those tits you were showing off on the internet." His cock falls out of my mouth. He pushes the top of my shoulder-less dress down and my breasts spill out lewdly. I feel like a slut exposing my breasts to this stranger. The only men that have seen my breasts are my ex and my doctors. He cups one in each hand and massages them, exquisitely. My shame melts away and I close my eyes to drink in the pleasure of his movements and then moan as he tweaks my nipples. "Yes, sweetie. They are even better than I thought. Nice."

He pulls me forward so I'm across his lap, still on my knees between his legs. He reaches over my bottom and pulls the hem of my dress up exposing my panty-covered ass.

He grabs a handful of my ass-cheek. "Wow, there's the ass I've been jerking off to." He shifts his grasp to the other cheek and gives it a good grab. "Good for you lady. You've kept your ass nice and tight. Very sexy." I'm really starting to get the feeling that Richard knows his way around a woman. Is he a virgin?

"Stand up. Now's the time to take off that sexy dress." I pull off my high heels and stand up as Richard sits back to watch me strip. My breasts are sticking out lewdly over the top of my dress where he pulled them out. I blush as his eyes drill into my body. I reach back and pull down the zipper and shimmy out of the tight bodice like a common stripper. He smiles broadly.

I'm standing in front of him on the sofa with just my panties on. I remember that they have a transparent mesh at the crotch that clearly shows my pubic bush. I blush even down to my chest. My face feels so hot as I cover my crotch with my hand.

"Don't cover yourself lady. Those panties are perfect and I love that thick beaver showing under there. Thanks for doing what I asked. Step over here." He leans forward on the sofa and runs his hand up the inside of my thigh to my private parts. I'm dying of embarrassment since the crotch of my panties is totally soaked. I've never been this turned on. The smell of my pussy juices is very strong. I wonder if he knows what that means. I'm pretty sure he knows.

He runs his fingers under the waistband. "I love the small flowers, just like I asked. You are so good." He grasps the waistband with both hands and slowly peels the panties down. When my pubic hair is fully exposed he leans forwards to within an inch of my naked pussy. "Ahhh, gotta love the sweet smell of MILF pussy."

That seals it, Richard is no virgin. I feel betrayed and then realize in my lust clouded brain that this is great. It's better to fuck an experienced man that an amateur. I take his head and press it to my center. His nose is buried perfectly in the camel-toe notch of my womanhood. I lean down and strip down my panties and off. It's no time for any more games. I take his hand and pull him over to the bed, push him down on it and climb on too.

"You lusty, lusty lady. So, you want a good fucking."

"Yes, Richard, I want a good fuck just as much as you. I know you're not a virgin. Let's see what you got." I grab his head and force his mouth to my tits as I lay on my back. He obliges by licking and kissing my breasts and nipples like an expert. He massages my crotch area and slips two fingers into my vagina and slowly, maddingly slowly pushes his digits in and out of my hot, wet love canal. I'm moaning continuously as waves of pleasure wash over me. He even swirls the tip of his finger around my engorged, hyper-sensitive clit.

He gets on his knees and moves down. I know where he is going and open my legs wide to let him mount me missionary. I see his cock is only half-hard. I want that big guy as hard as steel.

"SweetGuy18, get up here and let me suck your dick until it is hard enough to fuck me really good." I don't know where this new raunchiness is coming from but I need some stiff cock and I need it now. I'll show this guy how a real cougar can fuck. He moves closer to my head, on his knees and I go up on my elbow with my head crotch high and take the head of his dick in my mouth. I push my face towards his body so his stiffy slides to the back of my throat. Then, I withdraw my head and push back a few times and his dick is now titanium hard. I go back onto my back.

"Okay, young man, mount this horny lady and do me good."

He goes back between my knees, lifts my legs so my feet are pointing to the ceiling and notches the head of his big dick in my vagina. He falls forward onto his elbows and knees while drilling his cock balls deep into my center. Wow, I feel so full of young cock. Oh fuck, that is so fucking great. I grab his ass with both hands, urging him to fuck me. Our hips collide deliciously over and over as my happy pussy is drilled soundly and often. I love the way he is grunting like an animal with every thrust.

"I love your big cock. Fuck me good Richard."

His young energetic body keeps fucking at top speed and soon I am rushing towards an enormous orgasm like a dangerous cliff ahead. Oh, fuck I'm going to die if I go over but I am swept helplessly towards the edge. Oh shit, I'm going over!

"Aaaaaaahhhhh. I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming AAAAAAAHHHHHH. OOOOOHHHH Sweat Jesus, I can't stop cumming. AAaaahhhhh. Oh, yes."

Richard falls onto me and then rolls on to his back. He is quietly gazing up at the ceiling with his chest rising and falling as he catches his breath. I guess he came while I was cumming too. Go figure. I was so consumed in my own, mind-blowing orgasm, I didn't notice. All is good. I'll just lay beside my young stud and daydream.

I hear young guys can get it up again quickly. I hope so. I'd love it if he did me doggy-style. My ex would never do that and I always wanted to try. You know I really did like sucking his cock. It made me so wet. I had a real urge to lick his balls. That is so naughty, so deliciously naughty. But I'm a naughty MILF now. I'll let him rest a bit and then go down and run my tongue over his young nuts. That will get me soundly laid again.

I think I'll respond to more young guys on my dating site. It's exciting and fun.

12