Dating with Mike Ch. 03

Story Info
Sin invites Mike over while her husband is away.
1.7k words
3.51
37.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sin
Sin
51 Followers

Mike called: "I am at the gate". I opened the gate and he parked his car on the premises. I had trembling knees and flutters in my stomach. I was excited and nervous. My husband Jur wasn't home so Mike had me to himself the whole evening and night. We had been messaging back and forth for weeks as usual. He gave me homework for tonight: I wasn't to wear any underwear that day. Of course I meticulously followed that order. I didn't wear anything of the kind that day; just some stockings and a short skirt. My pussy was wet the whole day. I was dripping with anticipation.

Mike had sent messages telling me what he was going to do and I shivered involuntarily out of excitement. I probably grinned all day, I couldn't wait for it to be evening. Jur of course asked for pictures or videos of the naughty things we would do. So once home from work I set up a camera-tripod in front of the couch, where we had some fun last time, and in the bedroom, for when we eventually would make it to the bed. I know Jur likes watching and though I don't care much for spending naughty time figuring out a camera, I know it turns him on. Who am I to rob him of such pleasure?

Mike got out of his car and walked behind me towards the house. As he did so he could see my stockings ending in some bare skin before my legs ended in a short skirt. We walked inside the house into the kitchen. He dropped his overnight bag, pushed me against the counter and we started kissing. Anything more than "welcome" and "glad you are here" wasn't said.

Oh the delight of kissing him again after months, of feeling his hands on my body! I wanted more and so did he. He lifted me on the counter, I wrapped my legs around him and we continued kissing. His hands roamed my body, over my breasts and butt, pushing up my skirt and caressing my cheek. As he pulled me against him while holding my butt I shivered and groaned in delight. I could feel his dick pressing against me through his pants.

Suddenly he stopped kissing my lips and wandered downwards kissing and licking every inch of my skin of my throat and breasts. He pushed my bra aside and started sucking on my nipples, one at the time. I arched my back to give him better access. I moaned as I scratched my nails over his back. Good thing he still had his shirt on, albeit not for long. I was so turned on, I was dripping wet. I wanted even more, I wanted him, now! I wanted to wrap my lips around his cock.

Mike traveled even lower and kissed just above my pussy, started licking but not just quite on my lips and clit. He trailed his tongue towards my inner thighs and came back to my throbbing and oh so wet pussy. He just pulled short of finally reaching what I wanted him to reach, paused .... and then suddenly with all his enthusiasm started sucking and licking my clit. I almost buckled of the counter and gave a little scream. Mike did not lose contact with my clit while I couldn't stop myself from moving and moaning and panting. I wanted more and harder as I pulled his head even closer. I couldn't get enough! It was hot and steamy and almost unbearably pleasurable. Shivers ran down my body and I had no thought except the feeling of his lips and tongue on my pussy.

Trembling with Mike on his knees before me, hands on my ass, my legs wrapped around his face, he stood up. His chin was wet from my juicy and he had a devilish smile on his face. It was very hot and wanted to kiss him badly. I love the taste of my own juices on a man's lips. It is a huge turn on, not that I needed anymore turning on at that point, but I just go crazy for it. I don't give over easily and I am shy of letting men lick my pussy, but I love it when they do, especially with so much enthusiasm and gusto.

While kissing my sweet taste of his face my hands found their way to his belt. I unbuckled him and unzipped him. Immediately his cock sprang to attention. I felt the warm hardness, velvety to the touch. I couldn't caress and fondle him for long, I needed his dick in my mouth. So I slid of the counter and crouched in front of him. Pulling his pants and briefs further down for better access I could finally devote all my attention to his gloriously large cock. With one hand I grabbed his shaft and with the other I cradled his balls while I started licking the tip. I wanted to repay his attention on my pussy in kind, so I started slowly licking his dick, around the large head.

Suddenly I stopped for maybe just a second or so before engulfing as much as I could at once and sucking as if my life depended on it. Mike had a sharp intake of breath and groaned softly. I needed no further encouragement and started blowing him with everything I had. I reveled at the velvety but hard texture of his cock in my hand and mouth. I could suck on him the whole evening, up and down, alternating slow and fast. He was so large I couldn't fit him completely in my mouth but I sure tried. I would suck on that very sensitive part underneath his head to quickly pop the whole thing in my mouth with a quick suck. To my pleasure he almost buckled on his legs. I grinned up at him and he pulled me up.

We smiled and quickly removed the last of our clothing before locking into an embrace again. Mike backed my towards the dining table, lift me up to sit on it and pushed me back. I lay spread and naked on the dining table to his delight. He spread my legs and sucked and licked on my pussy again for a short while before I lay withering on the table, moaning and groaning and unable to lay still. I grabbed his head, pulled him up while I locked my legs around his hips and pulled him closer. I now could feel his cock skin to skin with my pussy, pressing his length against it and against my clit. I almost came from the pure pleasure and build up excitement.

Before I could gather any thoughts he pushed his large dick inside my waiting, aching pussy. With a slow but definite thrust he pushed all the way in. I stopped breathing from the sensation. I closed my eyes, let my head fall and all my thoughts and feelings were concentrated on one thing and one thing only: his smooth hard cock inside my quivering pussy. I couldn't formulate any other coherent thought.

He held me around my waist while he slid in and out a few times. Then he lifted my legs over his shoulders, wrapped his arms around my knees and pushed so deep and hard in me I thought I'd faint of the feeling. It was a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. Pain but in a good way. He was so big and I was still trying to adjust. He stopped pulling out and pushing in. He was in me to the hilt as he locked his arms even harder around my knees and started to gyrate his hips. This was almost too much to bare. I grabbed the sides of the table, arched my back and trembled as not so much of a large orgasms spread through me but more like continuous small ones, wave after wave after wave. I was panting and couldn't catch my breath.

He stops and release my legs for a bit. He pulls my ass closer to the edge of the table and slid his now drenched cock out of me, almost completely. And again with a slow but unfaltering thrust pushes back in. My eyes must have closed out of sheer delight and sensation. After the intense feeling of just a moment ago this was heaven on another level. He quickly build up the pace as I lay whimpering, spread out on the dining table. I could feel he was close to cumming, his grunts and groans were another sign. Before I knew what he was doing he again put my legs over his shoulders, locked my knees in a tight hold and pushed so deep inside of me, I didn't think it was possible. He started moving his hips in circles again with some thrusts in between.

He looked at me and asked: "Do you like that?" I couldn't even answer. My eyes had glazed over, I was shaking from head to toes and all I could do was bring out a whimpering "Yes!" It didn't take long for Mike to start groaning louder and louder. With a few more movements of his hips and me trembling on his cock, he came hard, thrusting deep inside me. I could feel his cum hitting the walls of my pussy as he made one last push inside me.

He bent down and kissed me while pulling me back in a sitting position. As he lifted me up, his dick slid out of me and his cum, mixed with my juices ran down my legs.

Unfortunately he was called back to work due to an emergency. I had hoped for a long evening and night of fun and play, but it wasn't to be. Maybe next time. He still hasn't seen my toy collection.

Besides, as we weren't able to film anything we did as everything went so quickly and we didn't even make it to the couch or bed, we will need to do it again. Maybe Jur could be present and do the filming himself.

Sin
Sin
51 Followers