All Comments on 'Dating with Mike Ch. 03'

by Sin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Huh?

Why is this woman committing adultery? And why, or why, is she doing it in a way so sure to be discovered and non-deniable?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
@HHM

Jur likes to watch! No need to hide!

Hopefully, this is a series of semi-independent tales with the same characters, so the author sees less need for character-development, which has (presumably) been done in earlier stories. I am sure (if that is, in fact, the case) that some readers peruse an author's offerings in chronological order. Maybe 4 - 7% or so! Since I do NOT, I see this as a substantial mistake and will dock my score for Sin to some degree. (Not much, since her Bio photo is compelling!).

3.6 - 0.7 = 2.9 or 3*

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

just a little too cuck for my tastes. but cuck lovers may go for it.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
It was a bit too cloy for me..

I have an aversion to paragraphs that begin with 'Trembling...'

But 4* for your wonderful breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Geweldig verhaal schat, en precies zoals het was

jammer dat ik niet kon blijven maar wat was het geweldig. Snel hoop ik dat we wel de hele avond en nacht samen tot het einde kunnen gaan en je verzameling speeltjes gebruiken we dan ook ;-)

xxx

Love you

MikeHuntHertzMikeHuntHertzabout 11 years ago
Waiting for the photos....!!

So hot to read this from Sin's point of view. I love hearing about her reaction to all of the foreplay...as well as how her pussy enjoys being fucked by a different cock!!

Maybe next time, Jur WILL be able to be there and shoot a few hundred shots of his hot wife taking a new cock....!!

My fingers are crossed now......!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Hot and erotic

It's a shame she didn't have more time with Mike and get to have another go with him.

At least she has a good story to tell to Jur when he comes home.

I don't think Sin's stories show Jur as a cuckold, since he enjoys letting Sin to enjoy her sexualliy and sharing her body with her lovers.

I love reading about her sex life.

Thanks for the read.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I think Jur is very much a cuck. There is no way to have a hotwife without having a cuck husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSin@Sin
Like most authors, I really like getting comments. So thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a public comment or send instant feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES