All Comments on 'Daughter Amazes Daddy'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back

I love your previous father daughter incest tales. Delighted to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good start

This is a hot story, but something went wrong halfway through when Sherri suddenly shows up - it's almost like some text is missing. This also really needs an editor, because the like typos kill the flow. If it was fixed up, it would be an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Boring.

Too many mashed together; POVs and characters. The plot was annoyingly and poorly constructed. A real time waster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I read and reread several paragraphs,

looking for the the sentence where Sherie entered the room, thinking I had missed it. At very least the word _'Suddenly'_ needs to be inserted into this story. There was two, and with no hesitation or indication there was suddenly three.

Otherwise, a great story with hot scenes. This little issue drop kicked me out of the story for a bit though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total garbage

This site needs better submission standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perspective

pick a character and stick with it. I could only read the first few paragraphs before I got dizzy from switching character perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back

Happy you are writing again-From Innocence To Lust is still one of the best stories on this site.

pounderhardpounderhardalmost 9 years ago
interesting

Idk what others say about this story, I thought it was really interesting. A few places did get confusing but was still good. Hope there will be more adventure from these three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Garbage!

Stick it in the dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please sign up for a remedial writing class.

There is no excuse or reason to switch perspectives in such a poorly conceived manner as done in this story. Read any book in the Game of Thrones series if you would like to see an example of how to properly weave multiple perspectives into a story. You don't handle it by speaking to someone in one part of the sentence then about them in the other part. That causes a reader to get lost.

Did you just bang this out in ten minutes and never bother to proofread it? It reads as a last minute rush job which never reached it potential. You have an imagination and a desire to tell stories, so please do them justice. Your submissions would be amazing if you slowed down your process a bit and took the time to read things outloud to yourself. Reading outloud after writing helps a writer to more easily recognize issues. Waiting until at least the following day to proofread a second time will give even more insight to any changes which are needed. Your stories will be received far better by just doing those few things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AWESOME!!

This was AWESOME.....the hell with the negative remarks!....it's called entertainment not a fuckin' English class....

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I must confess

the viewpoint is of an

or not

but don't worry if

that was to be

but certainly yes

sorry

who was talking?

what was happening?

yes but I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CHARACTER

Sherrie is the father's secretary

In Paragraph 1 there was a mention of Sara but who is Sara that was not explained?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous