All Comments on 'Daughter Darkens Our World'

by SubHubHelper

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CRAP

MORE CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
terrible

The story you wrote is just offensive on so many levels.....no father would spy on his daughter like that. Seriously your terrible writing prompted this comment. Try saying the n word infront of a black man and see what happens. You actually admitted to having insestuous thoughts about your daughter. Drugs won't help you you need PROFESSIONAL HELP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well ....

reading the other comments 1 some dads would watch his daughter being a BCS 2...i guess the other comment was made by someone who is never around black men or he/she would know they do talk like that to each other.....but god help the white man that trys it.......

btw i am REAL LIFE BCS so i know what im talking about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's just a story

I can't get over the way people comment here as though every word the read is true. For all we know the author is an eighty-five year old nun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i loved everything about it! 5 stars!!!

please don't be discouraged by the negative comments - i'm a black man and absolutely loved this story. i loved the tone of the narrator, the theme of submissiveness, particularly submissiveness to black men, and i REALLY loved the liberal use of the word "nigger". personally, few things turn me on more than fucking a white girl who will use the word "nigger" while talking dirty. i wish more stories incorporated that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

i liked it. Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Just loved it

Well told - Well constructed

Looking forward to chapter 2 and maybe more

Thank you for writing

Julie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where is part 2

i liked it. Can't wait for part 2!

Where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter Two

I wrote chapter two and submitted it, but it never made it on to the site. Don't know what happened to it. I do know it was very long and very nasty. It had a little of everything. I try to offend every group at least a little. I would have resubmitted, but the Hard Drive it was on died. I am thinking about rewriting it, only nastier. How can people frequent a site that feature erotic FICTION and complain that the shit they just read isn't real? (I really did write it, I'm just too lazy to log in.)

DarkTemptation434DarkTemptation434over 12 years ago
Fucking Awesome

Hi I am a 28 year old black USA armed forces soldier & I loved your story. Probably the best one I have read thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT story

Fuck the idiots who are reading thi and then judging you for writing it. Good stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous