Daughter Darkens Our World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FI: "One of you finish, I'm losing it here. To help my mental image, who was where?"

C: "We're still in the back seat, I'm sitting and he's kneeling on the floor."

D: "She didn't tell me to get busy, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. She said, in a real low voice, 'If you want some white pussy, take mine. Do you want to feel me around your cock?' I kissed her again and reached up under her skirt. I slid her panties off, you have to realize that up to this point neither one of us has touched her pussy, her panties came off and the whole vehicle smelled like her. In a good way. The skirt had to come off, too. We wriggled her out of that, and there it was. The sweetest, pinkest pussy in the world, there for the taking."

MI: "Shaved?" D: "Not at that time. It is now."

MI: "So you took her half a dozen times and now she can't live without it?"

D: "Negro, is this your first fucking day? Pay attention. It got deathly quiet. She scooted her ass forward and I asked her if she wanted to put it in. Our heads were side by side and she had her arms around my neck and I started slowly working it in cuz she was real tight."

C: "I hadn't been getting any, and besides, he's loosened me up some since."

D: "We're real close; it's real quiet, and she almost whispers in my ear 'Don't sneak it in, give it to me, all at once. I have to learn to take it."

FI: "You are a natural nigger lover, girlfriend. What happened next?"

D: "At this point, I can't think straight. The way I felt, I thought she drugged me. I paused for a split second and got a good grip on her ass, she raised her thighs to give me better access, and I pulled her onto my cock in one motion. Never done anything like it before, probably never do it again."

C: "I came immediately. I stretched and pop! It was like a solid jolt of electricity, just one long shock. I just stiffened for about ten or fifteen seconds."

FI: "And what were you doing while our lady, the tramp, was riding her wave? Were you pounding away?"

D: "I was coming, too. Not since I was thirteen have I come on the first stroke. I was so fucking embarrassed. Big black stud. Years of chasing her, she finally lets me fuck her and I lose it on the first stroke. What a loser, I thought. I felt like I was a white boi for a day. The only positive I took away, since I just knew she was never going to let me near her pussy again, was that at least I nutted in her. If she went on to become the first female president, I could say I came inside her. No one needed to know the circumstances."

FI: "Thank you for proving my theory that all men are dogs. Candy, did you take your panties and find another playmate? Obviously not. How long was it before you gave him another shot?"

C: "Ten, fifteen minutes. Once I realized that he had come in me, I just stayed real still, and I kept him still. He tried to say something, but I kept him quiet. He thinks he didn't fuck me right, but he fucked me perfect for the situation. Perfect. That little interlude set the tone for our entire relationship. We just stayed like we were, breathing heavy on each other. He tried several times to say something but I wouldn't let him. Whatever he said, it would've been wrong. He tried to pull out of me but I scolded him and locked my ankles behind his back to keep him inside. We both calmed down considerably and I could feel him gradually getting hard again, so I asked him if he wanted to fuck me again. He wouldn't look me in the eyes, so I asked him 'Do you want to fuck this white bitch, again, boy.' The 'boy' did it, he was almost back to his old uppity self."

MI: "So, D, please brother, tell me that little racial slur spurred you on to new heights of sexual aggression against this white devil. Please."

D: "Sorry bro, that first night was her show. Let her tell it."

C: "There was no plan. Remember, my plans were for a romp with any combination of three other guys. D just cut in line, and one dick's the same as the next so he got to ride. Anyway, to finish our tale, I wouldn't let him pull out, so we kind of rolled over so I was on top. He behaved himself while I took us for a little ride. It lasted about twenty minutes."

FI: "Did you get off?"

C: "Oh yeah. After going so long with no cock, then stumbling across the perfect cock, it didn't take much. Me losing it caused him to lose it. We rested for a bit, then I climbed down off of him, cleaned him up and we went our separate ways."

MI: "What did you clean him up with, your panties?"

C: "The same mouth I kissed him with."

MI: "Good girl, maybe you are a natural. So D, what was the next day at work like? Must have been awkward trying to shake that weak-ass performance."

C: "I want to say something and then I'll shut up. Our first hook up was perfect, a perfect little icebreaker. I ambushed the guy. If you had asked him, after he sat next to me, to write down the top one hundred things that might happen between us in the next hour, he never would've guessed what happened. So get off the guy's case, he's rebounded remarkably well."

MI: "One thousand apologies. D, get my back before they both turn on me. What happened the next day at work?"

D: "There was no next day at work. Unbeknownst to me, she had planned to take the rest of the week off because she was moving. I thought it was because of my, uh, deficiencies. When she came back that next Monday she basically ignored me."

C: "I was not ignoring you, I had work to do. What was I supposed to do, check in and see how you were feeling? You gotta understand, there are a ton of white guys out there who are all show and no go. And I had just found out stud muffin here was one of them. Like he said, an honorary white boi. My last, best hope had just evaporated."

FI: "I second that, girlfriend. Lame men are the number one cause of lesbianism."

MI: "Can we let the brotha continue?"

D: "To make a long story short, we went for coffee after work and I asked her if she was finished with me."

FI: "The answer is obvious, but tell us anyway."

D: "She asked me if that's as good as it gets, if I was all bark and no bite. She told me she had some very specific requirements in a mate, and that last week was sweet, but she didn't need sweet. I told her I wasn't going to beg, but I was confident I could give her what she needed."

FI: "And then?" D: "Then she said she had to get home and stood up to leave. She fished around in her pockets and handed me her business card that she'd written all of her contact info on. That was three months ago."

MI: "And you've been fucking the shit out of her ever since, right? I bet she can't stay away from the tip of your dick."

C: "You need to get out more. Instead of chronicling other people fucking, try doing some of your own. In truth, we've both gradually grown into our respective roles."

FI: "And those are?" J: "He plays the part of the dominant black alpha male and I play the role of a submissive yet sexually insatiable mature white trainee. We both keep getting better."

FI: "Please watch how you use the term 'mature', I'm only a few years behind you. I think all of our subscribers would like to hear more about that. What training do you need?"

C: "There's a lot more to being a black cock slut than you'd think. You can't just get naked and spread 'em. The real high-quality black guys that you'd stand in line to fuck expect you to fuck them back. If you were to just lie there, they'd get tired of you in about a month. I want to keep the good ones coming back for more. Master D here is getting me ready."

MI: "Well, I want to thank you, on behalf of all of your potential nigga masters for not giving up on the whole race after your first time."

C: Slight hesitation and a little giggle: "I never said he was my first." Bombshell time, everyone is aghast.

D: "If I wasn't the first Negro in, then who was?"

C: "He was a law professor at Georgetown. He was my academic advisor and I was his TA."

FI: "Sounds more like t and a. Details, details. All of them, and quickly."

C: "Not really much to tell; wasn't a romance or a relationship. I don't even think I was ever completely naked in his presence. Everything we did, we did in his office. I was there to provide a sexual service, nothing more. The only time I got off was later when I was alone in my apartment."

MI: "You are the real deal. What sort of kinky sex acts did you two perform?"

C: "You really need to see someone. They're getting amazing results with psychoactive drugs these days."

FI: "I have to take his side on this one, Candy. I've never met a white woman like you. Intelligent, reserved, beautiful, slutty, dirty, nasty, insatiable. You're my new hero!"

C: "I don't know about insatiable, but getting back to my story; the first time, we finished our business for the day and were talking. It was late and he asked me if school and work were interfering with my love life. Didn't have one, I said. Too busy. 'A pretty white girl like you with no mate?' The mention of my race flipped a switch. I told him I had a boyfriend back home but we don't see each other too much. I confessed that sometimes I could use some affection." Nobody on the screen made a sound as my little Jenny spilled her guts. "He called me out by my race and mentioned my lack of a mate, not boyfriend, so I had a clue where this was heading. His hands were busy under his desk, and he rolled his office chair back and asked me if I wanted to see how a black man shows his affection. I was terrified! I was twenty-two, but a sheltered twenty-two. All I could do was chew my lower lip and nod my head yes. He unleashed his dick, started slapping that fat black thing into the palm of his hand, and told me to come get a closer look. I slid off his office couch without rising and actually crawled on my hands and knees to his crotch. He made me keep my hands behind my back while he held my head with one hand and fed me his dick with the other. I thought I was doing the old guy a favor, you know, a May-December thing, sucking his dick, because he was only half hard. I thought, 'this is cute, it's like he was still young. Then he suddenly got real hard and told me to get ready to swallow his 'affection'. His come was real thick, almost a globs. I only had a few white boys to compare it to, but there seemed to be an awful lot of it. He was impressed when I swallowed it with minimal urging on his part. He took a minute to recover, then looked down at me, I was still kneeling between his legs, and he said 'that will be all for today, Miss So-and-so. Same time tomorrow.' That's how it started. I walked home in shame. I was sure everyone knew what I'd just done. I went home, masturbated, and cried myself to sleep. I went back the next day and he didn't seem surprised to see me. I finished my work and asked him if he was through with me for the day. 'Almost. I've decided to give you added duties. You're not only my office assistant; you are now my office whore, too. Come around and perform your new duties'. My mother warned me about men like him, ones who wanted to take advantage of me. I asked him why on earth would I consent to be his whore. I told him I could turn him in. He kinda sneered and chuckled and said if I were going to turn him in I would have done it already. If you were disgusted, you would've stayed home. But you came back, even showed up ten minutes early. 'White girl, he said, you are a whore, a whore who wants more. No more delays, get over here and do your duty.' So, I went around to his side of his desk and did my duty again. I think I at least sucked him off everyday after that. We started fucking about a month later. He wouldn't use a condom, 'You're supposed to fuck a white women raw', he used to say. He gave me the choice of going on birth control or risk having his baby; my choice. We waited until the pills took affect, then he either fucked me on his desk, or I fucked him on his sofa. I remember I had the bright idea to wear only skirts, so on the day he decided to fuck me he could have easier access. He was proud of me, he sarcastically said I showed initiative."

FI: "How old was he? How long did this go on?"

C: "He must have been in his late fifties. It went on all through law school. Almost three years."

MI: "D, are you telling us that you really didn't know you were nigga number two?" Ol' D looked pissed or confused, I couldn't tell.

D: "No clue, but this is what it's like when you hook up with her. One fucking emotional grenade after another."

MI: "Care to expand on that?"

D: "She's not what she appears to be on the surface. You should ask her to explain what direction she's headed in and how far she wants to go."

FI: "Candy, the floor is yours."

C: "I've recently rediscovered that submissive streak that surfaced in college. Only now, it's wider and deeper, now it's goes clear to the bone. I have asked D to help; I think the ghetto term is to turn me out. I think back on all the guys I've been with, there haven't been that many, and all the white ones fade away. It feels like my whole sex life consists of just two guys. When I say I want to be a whore for black cock, I mean a whore in the classic sense of the word. I want to be known as a provider of pleasure, to men, but first and foremost, black men, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes. It's taking longer than I had anticipated because I find myself in the odd position of having to train my tormentor, but it's been an enlightening journey. We're making slow, steady, sloppy progress."

She finished her sentence and the room remained silent. Finally, the female interviewer spoke. "I think I speak for Michael when I say we're speechless. I have a million questions, but I can't think of a single one. This is the longest interview we've conducted and it seems like we've only scratched the surface. Will you promise to keep us up to date with your little project?"

Jennifer said she'd think about it. "Candy, do you think there's any way you could leave us with some tangible proof of your dedication to dark dick? You've given us a thousand words, but pictures don't lie."

C: "I'd really rather not. I'm not ready for the world to know."

FI: "Come on, If everything you've said today is true, you're gonna be performing in front of strangers and web cams eventually. Why not make your interracial video debut right here!"

I could tell Jennifer was getting aggravated. "Like I said before, I'd really rather not. I'm just not there yet, but D here owns my pussy, I'll do what he says."

MI: "Come on, D. Come on, brother man. She's your slut, make her do at least one trick before you two bounce. You know you want to."

Derrick was just glaring at her, probably because he just found out he didn't get her African cherry. D: "Would some head be enough? She's turning into a good little cocksucker."

MI: "Oh, hell, you know it. Nothin' sexier than a white woman with her lips wrapped around a black dick."

Derrick hesitated when his eyes met my daughter's, but he was angry, he wanted revenge. The angry, out-of- control nigger in him had taken over. He stood in front of my kid, just far enough away that she had to slide to her knees, and he told her she knew what to do, and she did! She set his cock free and went at it. He had to remind her a few times, No hands. Jennifer kept her eyes closed and really started working it like she was born for this purpose. Every so often, Derrick had to tell her to look up at him. The look in her eyes was indescribable; part lust, part humiliation, total surrender, but she kept at it. Once, she closed her eyes while she worked and the cameraman got up real close and Derrick told her to look in the camera while she sucked his dick. He even told her to smile around his dick and wave to America, and she did! Submissive is an understatement.

MI: "Can you get down her throat, yet?"

D: "Yeah. It ain't easy, it's a tight fit, but she can do it. Wanna see?"

MI: "Are you high, of course I wanna see. Everyone watching wants ta see. Make her do it!"

D: "Here goes." He put one hand behind her head, placed his cock at the entrance to her throat, and slowly, forcefully, pushed against her until it popped in. He did this three times, each time it looked like it slid in easier, before he let her catch her breath. When she did, she kind of looked up to him for approval. The blowjob lasted another minute or two before he blew his load in her mouth. He made her show the camera what she had, then he told her she knew what to do, and she gulped it down. She tried to wipe the spit, bile and tears from her face, but D prevented it by grabbing a handful of hair and shaking her head. "Gonna give ya one chance, in front of the world, to admit this was a big mistake and you want to go home to your old life. Which way we goin', bitch?" Jennifer looked up at him the way she used to look up to me about twenty-five years ago and asked him 'What did I do to make you mad at me, Daddy?' Very disturbing, but very erotic.

The female interviewer told her to look into the camera, tell everyone her name, the website's name and wave goodbye.

Without any prompting, make-up running and spit still dangling from her chin; "My name is Je..." she almost used her real name, "My name is Candy and I'm the newest white slut on BeMyNewDaddy. Bye-bye." She even threw in a little wave, what a trooper.

I was done, totaled. That was two weeks ago. I haven't pressed the matter since, although the wife keeps nagging. I need time to develop a plan

12