Daughter has been Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped her breasts around his cock with her hands and gave him a sensual tit-fuck for a while. Then, lowering her head, she held and stroked his cock while licking it all over, sucking the head in her mouth, then the whole thing, as much as she could get into her mouth. She loved it. It was so hard and handsome that she had to have more, so she tried to take more, to let it into her throat, but it gagged her. She had never been able to deep throat a guy before but she wanted badly to take all this cock, her Dad's big cock, all the way down her throat until he comes in her mouth. But for now, her stroking hands and sucking mouth would have to do. She fucked his cock hard with them and knew that no guy could last very long. It would be coming soon.

She felt his cock throbbing and fucked it harder. A sudden blast of his molten cum hit the back of her throat, almost gagging her. It excited her so much that her own pussy squeezed out some more cum juice. She pulled back from the sudden shock, seeing another load coming out his cock hole to hit her face. She instinctively aimed his coming cock at her heaving breasts where he released more cum on each of them. She rubbed the shooting cock all over her tits and nipples until he slumped back in exhaustion, breathing hard from the unexpected sucking and handjob from his own lithe daughter, her face and tits covered with his cum, her pouty lips dripping cum from between them as she looked up at him with a wide smile on her lovely face. It was a beautiful sight.

"Thank you, Ashley. You didn't have to do that."

"Oh, but I wanted to. I loved it. You have a nice cock, you know? I don't know why you aren't getting laid all the time. I would be if I had this," She said, squeezing out the last drops of his cum.

"Didn't you learn anything from your spanking, young girl? Good girls don't go around talking like that, now do they? I might just have to give you another one if you keep acting out like that."

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I learned a lot alright! And I'm not a young girl!" She said poutily, pressing her cum-covered breasts out for him to see. "I'm a woman. Look at me! But if you think I need another spanking, then I guess you'll just have to spank me again until I learn everything. But not now, please. My ass really is sore right now. How am I going to explain it to the girls tomorrow?"

"God, you're so sexy Ashley! But this was wrong. We can't do this again. It's not right. I'm only trying to be a good father." He reasoned. "And don't you dare tell anyone about this! Maybe you should wear granny panties tomorrow."

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. We'll see. But you promised to show me what you and Mom did together. I really want to learn. Teach me more, please, Daddy? I might be a naughty bad girl if you don't, and maybe even if you do," She smiled, teasing him to commit to more training.

"Damn, you look so much like your mom when she was in college. I don't know. If you keep acting sassy and not obeying the rules, I might just have to give you another spanking..."

*****

Does she continue acting out? Does he teach her everything? Does she learn things she never imagined before? I think so, but I need feedback and encouragement. Tell me your ideas and thoughts. I'm open to most ideas. And, please vote if you liked this little tale of tail. I enjoyed writing it!

Cheers, MagicFingers.

12