All Comments on 'Daughter-In-Law Full of Surprises'

by hornydog51

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
The son was just unlucky in the father category.

And in the wife category. I wonder if the kids are his even. Casual betrayal story wrapped in an incest envelope.

ljaljaabout 18 years ago
nice

My god... to have a daughter in law like that... I would be proud... hell I got off on that story... does she have a e-mail addy???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yet another story miscategorized

Once again, this story belongs in the Rape, excuse me Nonconsent/Reluctance (how in the hell Rape has managed to get a PC label beats the hell out of me) category.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

Perhaps your son and daughter-in-law had had an argument earlier that morning and she was wanting to have another baby, so she took you on? Too bad.....butt fucking does not make babies....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Could have been better!

Decent, but way too short!

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
5 kids...all by your son?

I'm betting that there are 5 daddies to those 5 kids and you should become the 6th daddy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You People

Are mentaly ill, if I had a daughter in law like this I'd help my son get a divorce, not rape her, but I actually love my family and I don't treat them like animals, but I also don't live in a trailer park like the rest of you loesers, yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous