All Comments on 'Daughter Lends a Hand'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back MisterReason!

I've missed your stories, which are usually real-life tales about people that aren't the usual cookie cutter types. I like the believability as well as the off-beat action. This story is no exception. I can just picture Joni in all her glory. Hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To each is own I guess

I stopped reading at the sniffing of armholes of blouses. Never did understand how someone would get off sniffing a womans armpits.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweabout 13 years ago
To paraphrase Clinton, It's the pheromones, stupid!

In response to the comment before me, the scent of a woman (or a man) is very revealing and the pheromones we excrete from our bodies is a sexual stimulant. It's a primary reason we are attracted to each other.

If you find the scents of sexual partners offensive, perhaps you should find ones that bathe regularly :)

The story is a fun read, and I too enjoy reading about people that are believable and don't have the absurd dimensions most tales here feature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
.

Bleh. Most armpits stink unless there's deodorant applied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Helping hand

I was extremely aroused by pantie smelling. I thoroughly enjoyed your description of her slight plumpness. Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can’t Wait

Can’t wait to get off work so I can beat myself off! Gonna make a lot of cum to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I lent a hand, and more, to my dad when I learned he was sniffing my used panties to see what my pussy smelled like--so he could get off. I gave myself to him. He told me I reminded him of my mom--my breasts, my bush, my smell. I was 21. He, too, had a very large uncircumcised penis that would almost scare me. It stood up thick, hard, proud, throbbing. His balls were big and I loved handling, holding, rubbing, and kissing them. But, my mother had never complained. So I knew that if I could have him deep inside me I would have great pleasure and sexual satisfaction. I had never had a man before. He was my first, and it was memorable. He loved my bush when I opened my legs and showed him my pussy. His cock working its way little by little in me gave both pain and amazing intense pleasure as his thick cock explored deep inside my drenched pussy for the first time. My pussy would not stop throbbing and clenching. It was intense, electric, my nerve-endings were on overload. I hyperventilated and nearly fainted as I came the first time dad put his dick all the way deep inside me. He sucked my nipples and my body released my fluids--my pussy ran like a river and I could not hold back what felt like my pee. I cried--from joy. It was my daddy that made a woman out of me. My pussy was made for his cock. We fucked and made love for three days. He filled me over and over with his cum. I was on the pill, and had been for some time. I was his, and he was mine, exclusively, for four years. I just about stopped wearing panties, altogether. I wore more skirts and dresses just for him. I would show him my bushy pussy whenever he wanted to see it. Anytime he needed me, or I him, we did it anywhere, anytime. We were like two people obsessed with each other. One time we were riding down the road, and I got hot, and told him I needed him to lick my pussy. He pulled off in a State park and I opened my legs and he made me cum with his tongue; I sucked him off, and we continued on our trip. We did such things frequently. Over time, we both came to realize that I would need to follow my own course of life and he reluctantly suggested I should branch out and start dating and eventually find a husband. So, that is what I have been doing the last couple of years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous