Daughter Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only the faint reminder of deodorant applied hours before to interfere with her glorious natural fragrance, I lavished love and affection all over Joni's armpit, kissing the sandpaper-like surface, playfully nibbling and biting the meaty surface and even running the flat of my tongue the entire length of her underarm before Joni had a giggle fit and squirmed away.

"You didn't like that?" I asked.

"It's okay," Joni said. "I liked the other thing you did before better."

"You did?" I responded, a bit surprised.

"Yeah," Joni said shyly. "At first I thought that you had gotten lost down there because I'm so hairy."

I took mock offense at my daughter's suggestion that I couldn't tell her pussy from her anus. As we had been giving each other oral satisfaction, I let my tongue slide up the valley between her legs until I was staring at her fur-covered anus, all of her beauty for the taking with her legs spread wide.

It had been so long since I had given a rim job, that once I started, a team of wild horses couldn't have pulled my face out from the crack of my daughter's ass. It was steamy and hairy and tart, and I savaged that tender orifice with my tongue, going around, along and into the balloon knot while Joni wiggled around above me.

I wasn't sure whether she was trying to get away or enjoying it, so I was pleased to hear of her approval.

"Anything you do with somebody you love," I explained to my daughter, hoping she would take it to heart for the future, "as long as you both enjoy it, nothing is taboo."

***

I had just cum, and as I sat straddling Joni's stomach trying to catch my breath, I looked down at the river of semen that had escaped from between her breasts and was now trickling down her collarbone.

My cock was withering inside the moist and deep cavern of her cleavage, where I had been working it while squeezing her massive mammaries together. Joni had just relaxed and watched as I titty fucked her, getting a lot of amusement out of what had to be a comical series of facial expressions that arose from my pleasure.

"I want us to make love tomorrow night," Joni told me. "I have to have it."

"We can't," I told her, and while we shared my bed for the entire summer, I managed to keep it from happening, despite my wanting it as much or more than she did.

There are some things that even a pervert like me couldn't bring myself to do. Did I want to? Hell yes. I would have loved to have stuck my cock into her pussy and drilled her into the mattress. I would have enjoyed sticking my fat stub into Joni's rectum and having her experience anal sex for the first time.

I didn't. We didn't, I should say, and that might have been what ended our relationship, at least the sexual part of it. Her boyfriend Eddie, having taken the virginity she had managed to hold onto for her 18 years, had apparently transformed her into a woman who simply had to have it.

A few weeks later Joni told me she wanted to move to where her boyfriend Eddie was going to be stationed, because she was going crazy like this. I understood completely, and even made sure she got there, was able to find a nice place to live, and helped her settle in.

***

That was 14 years ago. Since then Joni married her soldier boy, and they have two delightful kids. Eddie seems like a good man, and we have a good relationship all around. I've got a wonderful daughter and great grandchildren.

As for Joni and yours truly, nothing else ever happened between us. We've never even mentioned it, and I think Joni looks at it like I did. We were a couple of very lonely and hurting people that found comfort in each other's arms.

That doesn't mean that it was right, but it happened, and I think we're both glad that it did. Glad about what happened, and for what didn't happen.

...

thank you for reading

12