Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then that'll be our chance to find her lair, and bring her in!" Cindy had enthused, when telling her mom about the plan. "This should be an easy one -- she probably doesn't have any henchmen or minions that we'd know about, apart from the standard security that someone like her would have. No match for us!"

"Dear, they'll have guns, likely -- and we don't know if you're bulletproof, yet!" Barbara reminded her daughter, her brow creasing with worry. "It's best to stay behind me, love, if there's any confrontation with them! Besides, we'd be on official police business -- there shouldn't be any need to fight any of them we meet. They're probably just working men and women, after all!"

"Right, Mom. Don't worry, Mom, I'll take my cues from you. You're the senior superheroine in the field -- I'm your sidekick!"

"Honey... you're so much more than a sidekick," Barbara told her, planting a loving kiss on her lips.

Cindy eagerly responded. They stood like that for a while, enjoying the sensation of their soft lips pressing together. Cindy moaned softly with pleasure, and Barbara felt the vibrations all the way down to her chest.

When they broke apart, unwillingly, both were flushed and breathless. "Let's have a good long session tonight, Mom, after we take this villain in," Cindy suggested, her voice huskily seductive. Barbara was only too happy to nod her assent.

Together, flexing their powerful thighs, they jumped out the window into the night sky.

***

Minutes later, they met up with Josh some distance from the da Silva mansion. There was a concrete wall with wrought-iron spikes lining it, all around the grounds, but a section of a wall had fallen into disrepair, and with a bit of squeezing even a big guy like Brad could get in.

Of course, once he did, he'd have to contend with security cameras and guard dogs, not to mention two superheroines in hot pursuit. But this particular Skull was even less given to introspection and skeptical reasoning than his bellicose compatriots.

Josh nodded in greeting. "Battler Babe. Battleborn."

"Good evening, Blue Steel!" Cindy said loudly and theatrically. Barbara had to keep herself from grinning. So the charade was already on. "What brings you here at this time of night?"

"Prisoner escort, ma'am," Josh replied, his lips quirking with amusement. "Taking the perp to jail in another precinct. What about you? Out on patrol with your redoubtable mother, protecting the good people of King's Row, as usual?"

"That is exactly right, Blue Steel!"

Brad had gone bug-eyed at the sight of the two superbly muscled women who had been responsible for his arrest. He wanted very much not to tangle with them again. There was a gap in the wall, in the opposite direction from the three law enforcers -- this was his chance! If he could just get through while they were having their conversation, he could make a break for sweet freedom!

While he was struggling to squeeze his bulk through the space, the three heroes continued making small talk.

"Street crime has gone down noticeably ever since your daughter started her patrolling, Battler Babe! She's been tireless in her efforts to put a stop to lawbreakers, and now, even the mention of her name can sometimes deter a would-be criminal from the act. Truly impressive," Josh remarked admiringly.

Cindy blushed as Barbara glowed with maternal pride. "She's doing a wonderful job. I couldn't be more proud of her."

"The both of you are among the most beloved citizens of this area, you know, and for good reason. If we had more like you, then, well... then the Phalanx and all the rest of them would return to a much safer Paragon City than they'd left."

At this, the mood turned a little somber. Everyone was still thrown into doubt and confusion by the absence of their most steadfast protectors. Hero Corps and the Crey-sponsored Paragon City Protectors still had a presence, but they seemed more interested in playing security for the wealthy residents of gated communities, like those in Founder's Falls, than in actually alleviating the plight of the majority of the populace.

As for Ms. Liberty, she no longer stood in Atlas Park, being an inspirational presence to all and sundry -- she was away, with the rest of the Vindicators, stepping up the war on Arachnos in the Rogue Isles at the head of Longbow troops, with a single-minded dedication that left little room for protecting the poor, the helpless, the neediest in the city. Even without Lord Recluse and his four greatest lieutenants -- they, too, seemed to have vanished at the same time as the Phalanx -- Arachnos was still capable of posing a considerable threat.

"To tell the truth, ma'am," Josh said, addressing Barbara, "I wasn't sure if you'd be on board with this plan. I know it must seem like a bit of sneaky subterfuge, and that's not exactly on our portfolio as heroes..."

"Well, I must admit, I was taken aback when my daughter told me about it, but... I trust her moral compass, and I trust her judgement," Barbara stated firmly. "You'll be bringing that criminal back behind bars almost as soon as he escapes, and meanwhile the two of us will put an end to the mischievous misdemeanors of this... 'Sensualita' character. It's for the greater good!"

"Yes ma'am, indeed it is," Josh said, smiling with visible relief. He turned to check on Brad's progress.

They watched, in silence, as Brad wriggled his left foot, the only part of him that was still visible and stuck on the wrong side of the wall.

"Might help if he just lost the boot," Josh finally remarked, in what was possibly the loudest "stage whisper" ever heard.

A pause. Then, with a few savage jerking movements, Brad finally got his foot through the gap, at the cost of his left boot.

"Well, there's your cue, ladies," Josh said. "I'm in hot pursuit now, and I am formally calling upon the both of you, as superheroines, for aid in apprehending that lawbreaker! Alright, I'll go after him and bring him in. See you in a bit!"

The plan had been agreed on already -- if Sensualita was not around, they would simply conduct a search and find evidence, enough to allow the PPD to put out a search warrant. If she was in the house, then Cindy and Barbara both felt reasonably confident of taking her down. What Sensualita had been able to do with the whip to some of Paragon's finest was... disconcerting, admittedly, but it would surely take a lot more than a heightened state of sexual arousal to stop Battler Babe and Battleborn!

They jumped the wall with ease, and landed gracefully on the other side. "Let's go, Mom!" Cindy said, flashing a grin.

Barbara smiled back. "Let's go, daughter! To battle!"

"To battle!"

They ran to the front double-doors. Strangely, all around was quiet. Not a soul seemed to be around -- no security guards, no dogs, not even groundskeepers or servants. Cindy looked at her mom, shrugged, and knocked on the double doors, authoritatively.

The doors were opened by a disheveled, unshaven young man with black, curly hair -- Ricardo da Silva, the scion of the da Silva clan and the heir to its considerable fortune. He was clad only in a bathroom robe, with the da Silva family crest embroidered on the right.

He took one look at them, and stepped aside to let them in, stifling a yawn as he did so. He looked terribly hung-over, with his red-rimmed eyes and sallow complexion marring his otherwise devilishly dashing good looks.

"Ah, you'll be wanting my sister, I suppose. I thought this day would come. La justicia es ineludible, eh? In the basement, down that hallway over there, to the side, and then third door on the left. Stairs are just past the door."

"Uh... sir, there's a criminal on your premises, and..."

"Si, there sure is. Rita might be in, or not, but if she is you can arrest her. If not, well, there's plenty of stuff in there you can confiscate as evidence. Don't ask me to testify against her, though. We da Silvas have to draw the line somewhere, I'm afraid. La familia es la familia, after all."

Cindy and Barbara looked at each other, shrugged, and marched towards the indicated hallway.

"There's a secret exit somewhere in the room, but I don't know where -- I never bothered to look. Watch out for the collars!" Ricardo called out after them. He was already halfway up the large winding stairs, no doubt going back to his bedroom to sleep off the effects of whatever debauchery he had engaged in.

The door was locked, but Cindy was more than strong enough to simply wrench the door off the frame with minimal ruckus. Together, they proceeded down the steps, into the basement room.

It was lit. Soft, pink lights were all around, from indeterminate sources. And such furnishings there were -- lip-shaped recliners, heart-shaped beds, and various other devices that made both women blush. They did know vaguely what those were for, but neither had ever made use of any such implements, and neither even knew the proper names for some of the devices they could see.

And at the other end of the room, waiting in full readiness for them, was their target and foe!

She was clad in her signature bright pink spandex that Josh had described, with elbow gloves and knee boots, and a faceguard framing her olive-skinned features. The mole on the right side of her mouth somehow served to heighten the impression of cruelty, given by the twist of her lips and the quirk of her immaculately drawn eyebrows. The torso component of her costume was barely there -- spider-web patterned spandex covered her nipples and part of her large, luscious double-Ds, and a tiny, tiny pair of v-shaped thongs served to protect what little modesty she had at her crotch. The material barely even covered her fleshy mound -- the sides of her labial lips could be seen, poking out the sides!

She spread her arms wide, in mocking welcome. In one hand she held a long bullwhip, coiled -- probably the one she had held at the bank. Her figure was lithe and athletic, and yet lush -- like a Brazilian exotic dancer. The defined lines of her abdomen and the curves of her hips and thighs indicated strength and flexibility.

"Welcome, soon-to-be slaves, to my dungeon -- the Dungeon of Debasement! You will address me as Mistress Sensualita!" she commanded, in a ringing voice that brooked no disagreement.

Naturally, her "Dungeon of Debasement" would be in the basement!

Barbara and Cindy would not be cowed so easily by such a display though. They stepped forward and adopted the stern stance of strong superheroines everywhere -- feet planted firmly, fists balled on hips.

"You won't be making slaves of us, or of anyone else, anytime soon, villainess!" Barbara declared, as Cindy nodded in support. "Come quietly, Rita da Silva, and it will be easier for you!"

"When I come, it is never quiet," Rita chuckled throatily at her own joke. "Nor is it quiet for any of my worshipful slaves, such as you will be -- they always scream, in fulfillment and love and adoration for their beloved Mistress. You will scream long and loud for me, Battler Babe, Battleborn! We shall have to find you new names, after you become my slaves -- perhaps we'll go with your real names, for simplicity's sake, Barbara and Cindy!"

Well, Barbara sighed inwardly, it wasn't as if their identities were a real secret anyway.

"Your sick, depraved ways are over!" Cindy exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger. "If you won't come with us to answer for your deeds, then we'll have to take you in!"

"That's right, Battleborn! Rita da Silva, alias Sensualita, you're under arrest!"

"Oh, I don't think so!" Rita laughed, as the two superheroines strode towards her. She pressed her fingers to her temples, and concentrated.

Suddenly, Barbara's whole body tingled, and her muscles felt strangely soft and weak. She took one more step, and then another, and then stopped. Her legs felt noodly. "What... what's going on? What's this?"

Beside her, Cindy seemed to be feeling the same debilitation. Gritting her teeth, the indomitable young superheroine took a couple more steps forward, before she too had to come to a stop. "What... what are you doing, villainess?" she demanded.

But the answer was already becoming apparent. Barbara was feeling it -- that all-too-familiar tingle between her legs, in the very center of her being, the core of her womanhood... already she could feel herself growing very, very wet. Her nipples, too, had begun to swell, and her areolae as well. They were pressing insistently against the fabric of her costume.

Somehow, Rita was able to use her psychic powers to send wave after wave of concupiscence over the two of them, strong enough to pose a problem even for their super strength!

Already, Barbara and Cindy were flushed and panting. Beads of sweat broke out over their foreheads and goose bumps stood out on their bare flesh. This was not like the usual arousal they gave each other -- somehow, this sexual desire they were experiencing was not strengthening them, as it usually did when they made love to each other, but weakening them.

"Yes... yes, that's it," Rita cackled. "You feel it? The passion... rising in your breasts... the fire in your hearts, your loins! Give in to it... surrender yourselves to me! Swear to serve me in sweet submission!"

"N-Never!" Barbara managed to reply.

Likewise, Cindy voiced her refusal. "It will take... a lot more than this... to defeat us, Sensualita!"

Rita licked her lips. "So strong, so stubborn. It will be such a joy to break the both of you. And when I can parade you as my obedient slaves... then that snooty Vanessa deVore will have no choice but to accept me as a member of the Carnival of Shadows!"

Yes, it stood to reason -- a wealthy idle socialite with psychic talent would be a good fit for the Carnival, but Vanessa deVore was notoriously choosy about membership. Raw talent was hardly enough -- perhaps Rita was judged to lack technique and training, or perhaps she was able only to evoke lust, and thus her powers were considered too limited for the Carnival. But if she could capture both the up-and-coming Battleborn and the well-respected veteran Battler Babe in one fell swoop... the Carnival would welcome her with open arms!

Her daughter... a Carnie slave! Barbara was determined that it should not happen.

Gathering her strength, she forced her leg muscles to propel her forward in a semblance of a rush -- but then, Rita drew her right arm back, and then the whip flicked out. A thin red welt appeared on Barbara's shoulder, and she cried out, stumbling a little.

***

Cindy stared in shock, even as her mother was pulled up short by surprise as well. The whip had actually left a mark -- and it had actually stung, judging from how Barbara had yelped in pain! Somehow, it was bypassing her mother's enhanced toughness and impermeability!

"How do you like your first taste of my Lustful Lash, Barbara?" Rita crowed. "I've imbued it with my own psychic power. Every time you feel its sting, your body gets ever closer to climax and ultimate surrender. Its touch pits my will directly against yours, and I have never yet lost a battle of wills!"

"You won't win such a battle against us, Rita -- we're not going to lose in willpower to the likes of you!" Cindy yelled. She tried to advance.

Rita turned her attention to the younger superheroine and, with a strong twist of her lithely-muscled arm, she sent the Lustful Lash flashing out again. It struck Cindy this time, and a pink line across Cindy's upper chest marked its passage.

Cindy moaned. The pain was somehow different from any pain she had felt before, even the pain she had endured in her duel with her arch-rival Elena. Ordinary pain she could withstand, but this... Lustful Lash... seemed to fire up her entire nervous system. Somehow, the sensual sensations seemed to be flowing from the whip welt to her soft, sensitive loins.

"No..." she moaned, involuntarily.

The sound of her moan seemed to galvanize her mother. "Leave my daughter alone!" Barbara gasped, moving to shield Cindy.

Rita's cruel lips curled. "Before the night is over, Barbara, you will be offering up your own daughter to me, to do with as I please," she promised. Again, she cracked the whip. Barbara flinched as it struck her chest, but she stood firmly in front of Cindy, like a protective bulwark.

"No!" Cindy cried out. She couldn't let her gallant Mom take the brunt of this alone! She pushed her way in front, to take the next lash. Its sting made her gasp.

Mother and daughter began jostling, back and forth, each trying to stand in front of the other to take the whipping Rita was gleefully doling out. They were only a few feet from her now, but their advance had stalled -- both of them were pink-faced, sweating all over, and trembling, as their swollen pussies tingled and pulsed with sexual pleasure.

"You will obey me! My will shall reign supreme!" Rita exulted, as she sent the Lustful Lash flashing out again and again.

"Honey... let me take the whipping... you rush her!" Barbara whispered urgently.

Cindy bit her lip, and nodded. Her mother was so brave, so noble. She didn't want to feel cowardly by hiding behind Barbara like this, letting her mother be whipped by their foe. But they had to try a way to overcome this bizarre psychic assault. She half-crouched behind the comforting wall of womanly muscle that was her mom, and took deep, shuddering breaths, trying to bring her rogue pussy under control.

"Mmm. I can see the signs. The rumors were true. You're both lovers, as well as mother and daughter." Rita flashed her teeth in a grin. "This will make it all the easier to break the both of you. I can practically smell the pheromones you're both giving off, when you're in such proximity to each other. Your mutual desire will be your undoing."

"You're wrong about that, Rita," Barbara stated defiantly. "Our love for each other is our strength. We'll prove it by subduing you and taking you into custody, to answer for your law-breaking."

She took one trembling step forward, and then another. With each resolute step, she was enduring three or four lashes. Cindy could see the way her mother's whole body was tense with effort, as she summoned the strength to close the distance between them and their would-be Mistress.

She could wait no longer. With a yell, she sprang out from behind her mother and lunged at Sensualita, hands outstretched.

But Rita turned to her and squinted in concentration, left hand raised to her temple as before. Cindy's mouth flew open, and her eyes widened.

Her mind was being assaulted with a slew of images and impressions: sinuous, twisting bodies; silhouettes of sensuously writhing forms; an erect nipple, oozing milk, on top of a round fleshy breast; the petals of her mother's pussy peeling open, yielding to her touch, dripping with salty nectar; her mother's arm, first held straight, with the huge triceps bulging out below, then slowly being curled, to make the perfect mound of muscle that was Barbara's flexed biceps...

In a flash, she realized -- Rita was probing into her mind, or at least, the pleasure centers, plundering it for whatever turned her on the most! And perhaps, the closer they got, the more power Rita could bring to bear against their minds.

She struggled against this uninvited intimacy. "Get... out of... my head!" she grunted.

But she couldn't move -- her legs trembled, then buckled. Slowly, she felt herself sinking down onto one knee.

"No! Leave her alone!" Barbara gasped. But with a strong backhand, Rita cracked the whip again, and Barbara -- her mighty mother -- was sent to one knee as well. The pink and red welts now criss-crossed her flesh, on the skin her costume did not cover.

The two of them, kneeling before this despicable foe! Cindy shook with impotent anger.