Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But worse was to come -- Rita reached for something nearby, and turned to Cindy with a cruel smile. Cindy's eyes focused on the object. It seemed to be a black collar of some sort, with an amethyst buckle in front.

"This is one of my Collars of Compliance," Rita told her. "I've imbued them with my powers, as well. As you can guess from the name, it will make you unable to disobey me once I've put it on you. When this is touching your very skin, you will be completely under my control, subservient to my every whim!"

Cindy's eyes widened with horror. If that were true...

She tried to stand up, but it was as if she were struggling against invisible bonds. Or rather... her own body itself was working against her. Her muscles were laboring under their own weight, while her pulsating pussy felt as if it was leaking her juices.

She was helpless to prevent Rita from advancing on her with the Collar in hand, as was Barbara, who reached out in a futile gesture. With a smirk, Rita snapped the Collar of Compliance around Cindy's neck.

Cindy felt her volition slowly draining away. She looked up. Rita looked so tall, so imposing, with her aristocratic features and her leanly muscled build. She seemed so strong... stronger than Cindy herself. Cindy tried to clench her fists, and found she couldn't. She couldn't muster enough willpower.

"Cindy... honey..." Barbara moaned, straining to stand up.

"Mom..." Cindy managed to grunt. "Help me... Get this off me!"

"Your daughter will now obey my will, Battler Babe," Rita proclaimed. "Battleborn... your strong, sexy daughter..." she smirked, "is now my submissive slave! A demonstration -- Cindy, strip off your costume! Stand naked before your Mistress!"

"No!" Cindy gasped. But her trembling arms moved, as though in a dream, and she began to undo the clasps of her costume, and peel it off.

"You... evil... bitch..." Barbara only used such language when she was utterly furious, and only a threat to her daughter could send her into such fury. "Stop... doing this..."

But Rita turned her full attention to Barbara, left fingers touching her temple, and Barbara moaned and shook all over, helplessly held in place by the sheer force of Rita's erotic mesmerism. Meanwhile, Cindy was stepping out of her own boots, and now stood shorn of her costume, naked and trembling. Her strongly-muscled physique was as glorious as ever -- but she had never looked so vulnerable.

She saw Barbara's eyes turn to her. Her mother seemed to freeze, captivated, and her gaze became slightly unfocused. Her lips parted slightly.

"Yes... yes, gaze upon her, the object of your illicit desire," Rita whispered throatily, her sultry voice low and urgent. "Focus your thoughts on her, all everything about her that arouses you. Think of her strength, her youth, her beauty, her trust in you, her devotion to you."

Barbara's mouth opened, closed, and opened again. Her eyes were hooded. She seemed to be slumping, and her straining muscles seemed to be relaxing.

"Cindy, you will now strip your mother of her costume," Rita ordered, and Cindy was helpless to resist the compulsion.

She bent down and worked at the task, tears trickling down her cheeks. She saw how her mother's eyes, though unfocused, filled with tears as well.

"Mom... Mom, I'm sorry..."

"No... honey... don't be... We must stay strong..." Barbara managed to whisper, her voice tremulous.

"Yes," Cindy stifled her sobs, as she took off Barbara's boots and placed her hands on her mother's trunks. "We must... keep fighting..." With a yank, she pulled the trunks down. They were thoroughly soaked with Barbara's juices. The sight and smell made her head swim.

When Barbara was naked, on her hands and knees, Rita smiled in satisfaction. "Well done, slave Cindy," she complimented her. "Now, stand back, and get on your knees. Watch as I complete the domination and humiliation of your beloved mother."

The Collar forced her compliance. Cindy took a few steps back, and went down on her knees. But apparently the Collar could only provide Rita control over major motor functions, not her entire will. She could still speak her mind. "Mom," she cried out. "Mom... fight it!"

Rita put her hands on Barbara's strong boulder-shoulders, and pushed. Barbara went over obligingly like a sack of potatoes, lying flat on her back. Positioning herself beside the helpless heroine, Rita put a hand on Barbara's chin, and pressed her lips to Barbara's in a possessive kiss.

Cindy cried out in angry protest. But she was helpless to interfere. It was as if there was something inside her mind, her very being, smothering her, muffling her own thoughts. Yet, there was enough of her left to push back against that invisible, intangible force. She knelt, trembling, straining to overcome her inner assailant.

"Your daughter is jealous," Rita laughed, when she broke the kiss. Barbara gasped for breath, her face turning scarlet with arousal and shame. "She desires you so much... she hates to see us together like this. Just think, what will she feel when she sees you eating me out, with deep enjoyment and a desire to please?"

"We are... not... together... in any way!" Barbara forced out through gritted teeth. She tried to swing a fist, but her arms felt rubbery. Rita caught her fist easily in a gloved hand.

"You will learn not to strike your Mistress," she hissed.

"You are no Mistress of mine!" Barbara shot back furiously.

She tried to move her arm. But she had seemingly lost almost all her strength. She felt so weak, so helpless. The unwanted waves of guilty pleasure swept through her body, each wave weakening her more and more. Slowly, Rita forced her arm back and down, her slender brown arm somehow managing to outmuscle Barbara's much larger one. Steadily, she pushed until at last she pressed Barbara's fist to the floor. With her other arm, she flexed in victory, looking up at Cindy and winking.

"No..." Cindy moaned. She hated to see this -- her strong, beautiful mother, being dominated and outmuscled by a villainess. She'd seen more than enough of it with Valerie and Elena. Now this... Rita, with her normal human levels of strength, was doing it... it was just unbearable.

But a contest of strength was not how Rita wanted to defeat Battler Babe. She released Barbara's fist -- her point made -- and her fingers latched on swiftly to Barbara's swollen, bulging nipples. Barbara's mouth flew open and her eyes rolled back a little.

"Mmm... yes... I see... I see it all," Rita murmured appreciatively, while her thumbs and fingers worked devilish magic on Barbara. She seemed to be concentrating, probing Barbara's mind psychically. "Yes... such lust, for your daughter. Delicious. Repressed, too, all these years -- the subservient housewife! Suspecting your husband was cheating on you -- unhappy at his loss of interest in you -- yet never plucking up the courage to do anything about it! And that guilt... at seeing your daughter on all fours, in front of you... being used by your enemies like a slave... such guilt, even now! Guilt and shame, my dears, are meat and wine to me!"

"No..." Barbara whispered. She stared up at Sensualita in horror. Her innermost secrets, some of them dark even to herself, were being mercilessly put out into the open. "No... it's... it's not that way..."

"Mmm... you can hide nothing from me, puta," Rita smirked. She released Barbara's nipples, but it was a false respite -- Rita raised her hand and pressed her fingers and thumb together, in a sort of duck beak. "I want you now to think of your beloved daughter. Tell her all the filthy fantasies you've been having about her! Tell her what you really want her to do to you!" She lowered her hand and aimed the duck beak at Barbara's crotch.

Tears came to the corner of Cindy's eyes as she watched Rita begin to fist her mother. Barbara thrashed about weakly, but couldn't stop Rita from doing as she wished. She began to moan and shudder as slowly, ever so slowly, Rita forced her fist into Barbara's wet, dripping pussy. Her mother's lovely, fragrant pussy... the miraculous birth-channel that had given her life... violated like this, by this... this intrusive bitch!

Also... in some corner of her mind... she was enraged. She had wanted to be the first to fist her mother! They'd been discussing when to try doing it!

"Tell us... tell us how you really feel about your daughter!" Rita cried out, her arm muscles writhing as she slotted her fist more and more deeply into her victim, bit by slippery bit. Barbara's pussy was so wet that it seemed no lubricant would be needed -- she was providing it already.

Barbara shook her head from side to side in defiance. Her hair was all mussed up, and there was a wild look in her eyes. "I... I love her," she panted. "Our love... makes us stronger!"

"Yes!" Cindy cried out in support. She took a deep breath and redoubled her own efforts to break the mental hold on her. The amethyst at her collar grew brighter, glowing with an inner light -- momentarily, Rita paused and frowned, turning her attention to Cindy.

"Your will is strong, you muscle-bound blonde... but not strong enough," she muttered, narrowing her eyes, and concentrated.

Slowly, Cindy felt her resistance giving way once again, as if a dozen mattresses were smothering her. The glow at her neck faded.

Smiling in satisfaction, Rita turned her attention once more to Barbara, who now lay spread-eagled, shaking all over with an impending orgasm. Her vaginal walls were clenching involuntarily around Rita's invasive fingers.

"What do you secretly want Cindy to do, Barbara? The mighty, virtuous Battler Babe -- what do you really want your daughter to do to you? Tell us!" Rita commanded, her voice imperiously irresistible.

Barbara's eyes were glazed over. "I... I want..."

"Speak!"

"I... I want her..."

"Mom! Fight it! You can!" Cindy cried.

"... to... to fuck me... hard... and... dominate me..."

There it was. Barbara's inner desires, revealed. In the course of their lovemaking, they'd already sometimes enjoyed Cindy taking the lead, but they'd never been that rough with each other. Their lovemaking had always been sweet, and tender, with no overtones of control or domination. Cindy was ever worshipful of her mom the superheroine, and Barbara in turn had ever been the protective, loving mother to her brave beautiful little darling.

Cindy's mind reeled. Unbidden, her own forbidden thoughts rose to the fore. If she could outmuscle her mother... wrestle her down... and stand atop her, flexing her arms, with one foot planted on her chest... to see the submission in her mother's eyes... to take her mother roughly from behind, doggy-style, and hear the high-pitched whimpers emitted by those lush, full lips, to feel the slapping of her thighs against her mother's round, white buttocks as she pounded that plump pussy with a strap-on...

"No... no!" Cindy cried out. She loved her mother -- loved her! She couldn't do such things to her -- not in that spirit!

But Rita only laughed, loudly and cruelly. "This is why I have such power over all of you, even the best of you -- especially the best of you," she declared, wickedly. "In this, I am a match for even Vanessa deVore herself -- all of you keep repressing your truest desires, denying them, pretending to be oh so pure and good and virtuous. But there are no secrets, not from me, and not in my Dungeon of Debasement!

"And now that you are completely open to me..."

Quickly, with practiced ease, Rita withdrew her fist and changed positions, grabbing Barbara's ankles and hoisting them straight up, spreading Barbara's legs wide open. She slid her right leg over Barbara's left thigh, and lowered herself, to straddle Barbara's crotch, joining her pussy to Barbara's. Her clitoris, unhooded, fetched up directly against Barbara's swollen, perky one, which was large enough now to poke out of its usual shelter of flesh.

Barbara's eyes flew wide open at the sudden wet contact, and she gasped in shock at the flood of sensations threatening to overwhelm her, as Rita began the tribadism duel.

"When you cum, right against my pussy," Rita said, her strong lean arms holding apart Barbara's super-muscular legs effortlessly, "it will be complete. Your mind will become subordinate to mine. Your strength will be mine. It will be... your ultimate surrender to me." Rita licked her full, red lips in anticipation.

"Never!" Barbara gasped. She struggled to muster whatever tattered shreds of will remained to her. "I will... never... give in to you!"

"You will, and more. As I have told you, you will not only offer yourself, mind and body, to me... you will offer up your daughter as well, with your own two hands!"

At that, Barbara stirred herself. Her daughter... at the mercy of this cruel sadist... never... never! "No... never!" she cried out. "She is my daughter. I love her! She will never be yours! Never!" Slowly, she pulled her arms into a flex -- a display of defiance, to bolster her own will. The mere act was sufficient to boost her flagging reserves of willpower. Yes -- she was Cindy's strong mother. She was a veteran superheroine -- she was Battler Babe! No villainess could make her cum against her will!

Cindy looked on, her mouth dry, as her mother began the contest of wills with the dominant Sensualita. Rita's sinewy torso rippled gracefully as she gyrated. Fighting down her own sense of arousal, Cindy continued her effort to break free of her mental bonds. How long could her mother, already aroused almost to the point of climax, last against this assault?

For her part, Barbara was wondering the same thing. Their pussies squelched together, the sweaty skin slipping and sliding smoothly and silkily. It felt like a pool of warmth in the center of her loins, growing and spreading. The little strip of material that was Rita's G-string provided an additional sensation, enhancing the sensual contact. Barbara locked gazes with Rita's dark glittering eyes, and felt Rita's will continuing to bore into her psyche.

"No..." she whispered, again and again, as Rita delved into her thoughts and gleefully threw up forbidden fantasies and depraved kinks, like a slide show. "No.... I love my daughter... no... our love makes us stronger... I don't want her to do that... no... I don't want to do that to her..."

She was at the very brink. Rita's grinding did not let up one bit. Their juices were mixed all over their inner thighs now, pooling beneath Barbara's butt cheeks. Somehow, she could sense what Rita said was true: if she were to cum in this way, losing a pussy-to-pussy tribbing battle with Rita, her mind would be broken. She would become as good as a slave. There was no telling what Rita would be able to make her do.

She had to think of her darling Cindy, to draw strength from her daughter as she always did. Yet doing so would always cause a flush of love and desire in her, and that worked against her in this duel, bringing her closer to orgasm.

"Cindy!" Rita's voice snapped out, commandingly. "Come over here."

Cindy moved like a marionette, as she struggled against her own impulses, but she got up and jerkily came over to the side of her struggling mother. She caught Barbara's eyes.

"Mom... fight it..." she whispered, her voice cracking.

"Cindy... darling... be strong... we can do it..." Barbara moaned hoarsely, desperately.

"Cindy! Reach down, and play with your mother's lovely nipples. Help me break her!" Rita laughed, and threw her head back with wild pleasure.

Every inch of Cindy's body trembled. She groaned, and shook like a leaf, as she raised her hands. It was as if she was watching a stranger take control of her own body. She saw her mother's eyes widen with apprehension.

If she did this... if she betrayed her mother like this... there was no way Barbara could continue to resist Rita's attack. Her mother would lose this sexual duel. Sensualita would break Battler Babe with a shattering forced orgasm. And it would be Battleborn's fault -- because Battleborn's will was not strong enough to fight the Collar of Compliance.

She groaned again, and knelt, frozen in position, fighting the mental command with every ounce of her will. Rita narrowed her eyes, and focused, directing her powers of mental compulsion against both heroines at once. Barbara's moaning got louder and more frantic. Cindy's hands slowly began to move again, closer and closer to her mother's heaving chest...

Was there no way for the superheroines to turn the tide? Would their combined love be overcome by their lust, turned against them as a weapon? Were they doomed to become the submissive sex slaves of the cruel Mistress Sensualita?

[TO BE CONTINUED]