Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a feast," Rita cooed, and lowered her lips to the nipple she had been rubbing.

"Not... not for you!" Cindy cried out. Then she moaned, as Rita's lush lips closed around her tingling nipple, and she felt Rita's tongue flicking against it. Her body convulsed involuntarily.

"No... not... for you..." she gasped, her eyes glazing over. "I... belong to... Mom..."

"All of you is for me now, slave Cindy," Rita paused her efforts to tell her. "Your entire body is a banquet for me to consume as I please. Your mother as well -- though perhaps, I prefer her to watch as I claim you, every time!"

"No... no!" Cindy gritted her teeth. "There is only one woman who can make me cum -- and that woman isn't you!"

"It'll have to be me, now -- she can't help you, slave Cindy! She can't even help herself!" Rita chuckled cruelly.

If Cindy had hoped for her strong mother to summon the strength to come off the Sybian Subjugator and wrestle Rita off her body, she would have been sorely disappointed. Barbara's struggle against the devilish device -- and her own body -- continued unabated. In fact, the tumult within her was worse, as she watched Rita ravish her helpless Cindy.

"You're mine!" Rita growled for emphasis. She bent to suck at Cindy's engorged nipple again, while her right hand traced a line along Cindy's shivering abdomen, down to Cindy's crotch. Then, she teased out Cindy's clitoris from its folds, and pressed on it firmly, rubbing small circles.

Cindy's eyes rolled back. "No... never... only one woman can... make me cum..." she moaned, loyal to the last. Summoning the last shreds of her defiance, she gathered her energies -- both physical and mental -- to resist.

If Rita could break her, all was lost. If Rita could make her body betray her mind, then the last psychic fortress she had would crumble, and she would be completely conquered. She and her mother would become Rita's helpless sex slaves.

She could not let that happen. It all depended on her now, on her strength and will and endurance, her ability to withstand Rita's expert sexual stimulation.

Rita was more than an expert -- she was a Mistress of the sexual arts, augmented by psychic powers. Even now, she was probing mercilessly at the pleasure centers of Cindy's brain, while her fingers probed into Cindy's soft, vulnerable pussy.

Spasms of pleasure wracked Cindy's body, even as inwardly she held on desperately to her mantra of loyalty: "Only Mom can make me cum!" Her devotion was being put to the test. She had been taken against her will before, yes, but she had never been made to climax with anyone except her mother. That was where she had always drawn the line. She would not cross it now.

"I'm yours, Mom!" she thought. The idea itself was her lighthouse in the midst of the sexual storm Rita was unleashing. "My body is yours, and this vile lascivious villainess isn't going to take me away from you!"

What came out of her mouth, though, were only semi-coherent moans: "Only... for Mom... only her... not you... only one woman..."

But with her pussy growing wetter and wetter by the second, and with both her nipples swollen with desire even though only one was being stimulated, she was coming very, very close to defeat. The liquid was already oozing out of her pussy, collecting on her labial lips, and dripping down slowly onto the floor.

She seemed to hear Rita in her mind. "Your mother is weak," that sibilant voice whispered. "Your mother is a weakling, and so are you. Look at her. See how helpless she is, trussed up and penetrated. Isn't she desirable, this way? Isn't this the way you want her to be, secretly, inside? You are weak, Cindy. Your muscles will lose. Your strength will fail. I will break your will, Cindy. I will break you."

Every muscle stood out on Cindy's body. Her breathing was ragged, even as she tried to keep it regular. Her loins were on fire. The tension vibrated through her entire nervous system in visible spasms. Her body wanted to climax -- under Rita's masterful manipulation, her body wanted to cum so badly. Rita kept digging into her psyche, too, and bringing out mental images -- herself performing a schoolgirl pin on her mother and flexing dominantly; herself on her back, with her mother's face in between her thighs; herself standing strong, flexing her arms while her mother worshipped her torso and sucked on her breasts...

"Your depravity will be your undoing," Rita cackled aloud, releasing Cindy's nipple. She had been stroking her fingers in and out of Cindy's pussy with a rapid and steady rhythm, and now she pressed down again on Cindy's throbbing clitoris. This was the final stretch. Cindy could not last much longer against this.

But as the moments passed... Cindy did not cum. Against all reasonable expectation... against the seemingly insurmountable odds... despite the initial throes of orgasm Rita could feel with Cindy's body pressed against hers... Cindy did not go over the edge.

With wild hope, Barbara saw how surprise became concern, then anger, on Rita's face, even as Cindy shuddered and trembled under her.

"What we have..." Cindy suddenly spoke, her voice shaky, "is not... depravity. What we have... is love!"

"Ridiculous!" Rita said furiously. "Such hypocrisy! You're mother and daughter! Your lust for each other is illicit! Every night you both lie in the rank sweat of your steamy bed, wickedly speeding with dexterity to your incestuous sheets, your nasty sty, to stew in your corrupt honey! That is the handle that I had on your beloved mother -- and that is what will break you!"

"No! I won't lose... our love keeps me strong!" Cindy's struggles had not ceased, and now it seemed Rita was finding it harder and harder to keep her limbs subdued. "I love my mom... and she loves me... and only she can make me cum!"

Her voice rose to a yell at the end, and with a mighty twist of her body, she broke free of Rita's grasp!

There was a confused tussle, as the combatants flailed about breathlessly, muscled limb flexing against muscled limb.

"Slave Barbie!" Rita called out to the side, as they grappled. She looked peaked, fatigued. "Cum for me! Now!"

"No she won't!" Cindy grunted, throwing her arms around Rita's waist and bearing her to the floor. She had noticed her opponent was tiring, not as strong as before.

Her mind worked. Rita's power drain couldn't possibly be permanent -- or she would probably have the strength of Ms. Liberty by now! Her strength-stealing was most likely temporary only. If she could overcome Rita and make her submit, or render her unconscious, before Barbara succumbed again to another orgasm, then they could win!

"Mom!" she cried out, holding on as tightly as she could with muscles that felt incredibly tired and almost devoid of strength. "Hang on! Don't give in! Don't give her what she needs! I'll take her down soon!"

Barbara had come to the same realization as her daughter, but now she felt so ready for another sweet surrender. She felt so full, so filled up, in a way her daughter had not thus far been able to make her feel. With her legs stretched out in such a lewd way, she felt slutty -- which had its own dark, forbidden appeal. And with her arms chained up above her head, she felt so open, naked, vulnerable... and part of her craved to be whipped or otherwise abused in this position.

She wept, her mind filled with raging self-castigation. Hadn't she done enough to disadvantage her own daughter in this fight? Hadn't she put her daughter through enough, with Valerie and Elena, with her inability to take them down on her own, making it necessary for Cindy to go through that long ordeal by her side? Hadn't she failed her daughter enough times? Now, all Cindy was asking of her mother, whom she still idolized despite everything, was that Barbara not give in and cum, for the next few minutes! Was she to be incapable of even that?

"I will not cum!" she thought to herself, and her entire body went rigid, every muscle standing out, as she exerted the very last of her strength. "Cindy... my darling, my love... if what you tell her is true, if what we have is love and not just depraved lust... then this is the very least I could do!"

Rita gritted her teeth and narrowed her eyes at Barbara, even while she clutched at Cindy's arms around her waist. "Slave Barbie, you weak-willed worm!" she snarled. "You're too pathetic to resist me! Cum for me, damn it, cum!"

"I... will... not!" came Barbara's determined reply, through clenched teeth.

"That's my mom!" Cindy thought exultantly. She managed to maneuver herself on top of Rita, who tried clamping her legs around Cindy, but Cindy grabbed hold of Rita's wrists to pin them down, and moved to apply a more secure pin.

Immediately Rita's eyes went wide with apprehension -- she released the leg scissors she was applying, and tried to twist her lower torso out of the way.

In a flash, Cindy made the intuitive deduction. "She doesn't want to expose her crotch to me! She's willing to compromise even a defensive wrestling maneuver, just to move so I can't reach it! That must be her weakness -- and the key to defeating her!"

She was able to push herself in between Rita's long luscious legs, drive her knees against Rita's inner thighs, and lever them apart. The dark-haired dominatrix gasped, no longer projecting an aura of unassailable confidence, and tried unsuccessfully to close her legs again.

Cindy locked eyes with her adversary. "I've figured out your secret, Sensualita!" she declared. "If I can make you cum now... especially if I use my own pussy to do it... it is your will that will break! The psychic hold you have on my mother and me will be lost! That's how we will defeat you!"

The panicked look in Rita's eyes was enough confirmation. But she still tried to assert herself, and attempted a mocking laugh. "Clever little slave! But you're on the verge of climax, slave Cindy! If you think you can withstand the tribulation of tribadism with me right now, and overcome me in a pussy duel, you're pathetically mistaken! Come and duel me... if you dare!" She thrust her hips upwards, provocatively.

It was true that Cindy's own pussy was still dripping, and sorely stimulated. But this was the only chance they had left. Barbara was still bravely holding on, but if she came yet again -- no fault of her own, Cindy mentally appended -- then Rita would have the strength to turn the tables utterly, and she would win.

But as she met Rita's dark, seductive gaze with her own defiant glare, she sensed uncertainty where before there had only been utter imperious authority. She knew she was on the right track -- this was the way to victory!

She grunted softly with effort as she lowered her hips to meet Rita's. Rita struggled, not content to adopt the bottom position in this duel, and Cindy lacked the strength as of yet to hold her down completely. They ended up sitting cross-legged, with legs scissored -- right legs over each other's left -- and crossed behind each other's backs, while they clutched at each other in a tight upper-body embrace, torsos smooshed together, faces inches apart.

They both gasped, at the electric contact of pussy on pussy, and then moaned almost in tandem as their mounds were pressed more tightly together, slipping and sliding until their clitorises were touching. Then they both paused, sweating and panting.

Rita reached up behind Cindy's head, grabbed a hunk of her strawberry-blonde hair, and pulled, causing Cindy's head to tilt a little. With her longer torso, she could look down her nose somewhat at Cindy in this position, and emphasize her dominance. With her right hand she dug her fingers into Cindy's lower back, raking the sensitive flesh of the lower back with her nails.

But Cindy repaid the favor, yanking Rita's head backwards in the same way. And she cocked her right arm in a defiant biceps flex, an emblem of her strength, her will to win.

Barbara wanted to look away, but could not. Rather than allow the arousing sight of her daughter to weaken her, though, she focused on Cindy's flexed, trembling arm as a symbol of their shared struggle. It helped that Rita was no longer probing at her mind psychically, driving it like a beast of burden with whips of desire. Rita's full attention was now focused on her daughter. It now fell to her to do the one thing that could help Cindy win this battle, this race against time: to refrain from orgasm.

The duel began. Cindy and Rita started grinding against each other with a hard, rocking motion and a steady rhythm. Almost at once both of them became flushed from the neck up. Their breasts also visibly swelled with their mutual arousal, the soft flesh pushed out to the sides of their bodies as they pressed more tightly against each other.

Rita clearly had the upper hand. Cindy was already so turned on that it should have been only the work of a minute at the most to bring her to climax.

But Cindy wasn't down for the count -- the amount of muscular control she was exerting was incredible. And Rita herself was tremendously aroused as well, and not exactly fresh. Cindy did have a fighting chance.

"Admit it, you hypocrite..." Rita hissed. "You want to lose. You want to give in to me, to be my slave alongside your wimp of a mother."

"You've never been more wrong in your life," Cindy retorted. She pumped her right arm harder in a flex as she continued humping. The action stiffened her resolve in this battle of wills. "I won't lose this duel -- and Mom's not a wimp!"

"Oh yes she is! She's a wimp and a loser! I've been inside her mind, and I know what a little bitch she is, inside! And you know it as well -- you want to dominate her at home, to humiliate her for your pleasure!"

The anger crept up in Cindy, pushing aside the sensations of pleasure. "You won't get away with insulting my mother like that!" she told Rita, her voice sharp with fury. "Just for that, I'm going to make your arrest a lot more bruising than we'd intended!"

Rita's expression showed that she knew she had miscalculated -- anger, genuine anger, was a potent anti-aphrodisiac, and Cindy's loyalty was unshakeable. But she tried to recover.

"I've been inside your mind as well, slave Cindy! I know it's true -- you do want to dominate her, to have her as your submissive partner, to take depraved delight in her weakness compared to you!"

"That's where you're sadly wrong!" Cindy declared, and turned her head slightly to indicate she was addressing Barbara as well. "If I want anything like that... it's because I know my mother is strong, not weak! She is my incredibly strong, super-powerful mom! She's a war veteran, a brave widow who brought me up, and my own personal superheroine! I may want to do kinky things with her... but there will never be any contempt for her in my heart. Only love! And that... Rita... is why you will lose!"

They were both gasping by now, and Cindy's voice was going higher with every sentence. Both were almost at the brink, even though Cindy had begun with a clear handicap. Rita shook her head, and tried once more to assert control.

"You're deluded, slave Cindy!" she spat. "Your precious mom already came twice, at my command, giving me her strength to use against you, and she'll do so soon, really soon. And you... I can feel it... you're already oozing rivers of juice out of your pussy, and when you lose you'll cum so hard that you'll squirt. Think of it, slave Cindy..." Rita seized on that, and brought Cindy's face close, pressing their foreheads together. "Think on that... I'll rub your ejaculate all over your mom's breasts... and make you lick it off them..."

"Your... obscene ideas... will have no more power over us, Rita," Cindy gasped, though her words were interspersed with soft moans. Maybe soon she would try that with Mom, in the privacy of their own bedroom... But she remained defiant. "Whatever we do... will be out of love... and is none of your damned business! And I am not... and will never be... your slave! I... am... Battleborn!"

Her right arm shook as it flexed, the veins standing out.

Rita mashed her mouth against Cindy's, attempting to break the deadlock and tip Cindy over the edge with a hard, dominant kiss of possession. Cindy met the kiss with equal fervor, her tongue battling against the villainess's, her lips pressing almost painfully against Rita's teeth.

They both suddenly went very still. Then, the moans began. Which combatant began moaning first, Barbara could not say, but soon both of them were moaning into each other's mouths, shaking violently all over. Was it Rita cumming? Or was it Cindy? Had she lost? Would she, too, become a psychic slave of Sensualita?

And finally, Barbara's poor exhausted body could hold on no longer. With a long, low moan, she gave in to the pleasure. The spasms of guilt-ridden, unwanted pleasure seemed to go on, and on, and on, even as she watched Cindy and Rita wrapped around each other and was still unable to tell who had won or lost. Her eyes shut as the pleasure suffused her entire being, rendering her soft and weak, like a newborn kitten.

Had she empowered their foe yet again? Was this the third and final betrayal of her Cindy? Would she open her eyes to see courageous Cindy on the floor, defeated, with their new Mistress Sensualita standing strong and triumphant over her?

She opened her eyes, and looked.

They were both still sitting cross-legged, swaying slightly side to side, back and forth, just as before, as if no winner had yet emerged. Then... Rita slumped, and as she did so, it felt as though a great weight had suddenly been lifted off Barbara's mind.

Grabbing Rita's shoulders, Cindy unceremoniously shoved the defeated dominatrix aside, where she flopped over, semi-conscious. Then, gingerly, moving jerkily, Cindy clambered to her feet. All over her limbs and her trunk, the veins were standing out.

She met her mother's wondering gaze, and smiled tremulously. "Mom... I didn't cum."

She planted a foot on Rita's unmoving form, eliciting only a soft groan, and raised her arms. "But now I can."

And she did, flexing in victory over her defeated foe, the violent spasms of pleasure almost threatening to unbalance her, her honey trickling down her inner thighs, while Barbara wept with a welter of emotions -- shame, relief, joy.

With the psychic tunnel between her and Sensualita thoroughly broken, Barbara's strength returned. It was the work of a moment to break free of the chains around her wrists and ankles, and in the process of climbing off the Sybian Subjugator, Barbara ended up breaking off the motorized silicone protrusion with her pussy. She quickly pulled the hatefully intrusive contraption out of herself, grimacing, and cast it aside.

Then Cindy was throwing herself into Barbara's arms, in the sweetest embrace Barbara had ever known.

"Mom... Mom, we did it," she was saying, weeping with joy. "And I didn't cum for her! I kept my promise, I kept my body for you, it's still for you..."

Barbara wrapped her arms around her wonderful, incredible daughter and murmured incoherent words of love and pride. She pushed down the feelings of shame -- now was not the time. This was her daughter's moment, Battleborn's first major victory (not counting the one that had jump-started her career).

She would not sully it by voicing her self-recrimination.

***

Rita da Silva was trussed up and bond, with her own Lustful Lash used to tie her feet together. When finally a squad of PPD officers, led by Blue Steel, entered the pleasure dungeon, Battler Babe and Battleborn were fully clothed (as much as they could be, in their own costumes in any case) and standing triumphantly over the villainess.

Josh tried hard not to look around the room, even though the other officers were unable to overcome their own prurient curiosity as they gazed upon the Dungeon of Debasement and its assorted smorgasbord of devices.