Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, Nattie, what is this even for?" one of them said wonderingly, holding up an unidentifiable specimen.

"Gosh darned if I know, Harry. Get a load of this! Where's this even supposed to go? This looks like some kind of... plumbing tool!"

"Hey, maybe that's just what it is. If you know what I mean! Heh, heh, heh!"

"No, no, Harry. No, I ain't got the faintest idea what you mean. And I ain't sure I want to, neither. Let's just bag this stuff and go!"

The two mighty superheroines were standing to either side of the quiescent villainess, with hands on hips. Josh threw the superheroines a quick but formal salute.

"Well done, Battler Babe, Battleborn. The PPD and the City thank you. We'll be able to get some solid evidence and bring legal proceedings against this villainess. Nice work!"

"Just doing our bit, Officer," Cindy replied. She looked and sounded peaked. It had probably been a grueling battle, with who knows what tricks this psychic villainess had pulled. Barbara and Cindy were surely tired, and deserved a good night's sleep.

He informed them that the press was waiting outside, and they took hold of Rita da Silva's arms and marched her out. The visuals did look good -- the mother and daughter pair, beloved in Kings Row and growing popular beyond, bringing down a rich snobbish aristocratic socialite who'd been exposed as a morally degenerate villainess, and who would now face justice.

He knew, of course, that Rita da Silva had more than enough resources at her disposal to hire enough legal counsel to get the case thrown out in the early stages. The Zig was a highly unlikely prospect, especially since the city's current public prosecutors seemed to be... lackadaisical. He privately suspected involvement with Crey, or with the Family, but as usual he had no hard evidence. Rita da Silva would soon be free again, although her brief stint as Sensualita was, thanks to Barbara's and Cindy's efforts, most likely over.

This would have to do for now, but there would be more to come, if he had anything to say about it. As long as he could call people like these two heroines his friends and allies, as long as he retained his hold over Tony Kord and Kord Technologies, as long as he had breath left in his body, it was not over. He would bring a bloody reckoning down on the heads of all who richly deserved it.

But part of him was wondering if perhaps Cindy Beck, Battleborn, could become more than just a friend and ally. She did look breathtaking, in that costume of hers, and that marvelous physique... strong and pretty...

***

While Cindy toweled herself off, after their shower together, Barbara sat at the edge of the bed and sighed.

"Mom?"

Cindy went over and knelt in front of her mother, looking up with moist, adoring eyes. "Mom? You ok?"

Barbara sighed again and looked down at her daughter, stroking the back of Cindy's head. "Darling... you never fail to make me so proud, always."

Cindy blushed. "You too, Mom. You make me so proud to be your daughter," she said, loyally.

Barbara bit her lip. "I'm not sure you can feel that way all the time, my love," she blurted.

Cindy's eyes widened with concern. "Mom! What're you saying?" She took hold of Barbara's upper arms, gripping tightly. "Mom, I will always, always be proud to be your daughter. I will always, always love you!"

"Even when I'm weak and pathetic?" Barbara said, her eyes filling with tears. "Even when I'm a defeated loser? Even when... when I'm a liability to you?"

Cindy jumped into Barbara's lap, straddling her legs, kneeling on the bed. She wrapped her arms around her mother and showered her face with kisses. "Mom, you are never a liability to me," she said with fierce devotion. "You're an inspiration. You're never a loser. We win together. And you're never, ever weak. You've always been the strongest woman in the world, to me, and you always will be."

"Honey... you and I both know that just isn't true," Barbara told her sadly.

"It is," Cindy insisted. "It is to me, and that's all that matters. Mom..." she said, beginning to tear up as well, "tonight we beat Rita together. I couldn't have done it alone -- I'd have ended up her sex slave, and you'd have had to come in and rescue me."

"But... my love..." Barbara said, feeling as though her heart were breaking, "we almost lost because of me! If you'd gone in alone... honey, you were so strong, so indomitable... you could fight off her mind control, destroy her Collar with sheer force of will, even beat her at her own game! But I was messing everything up, making the fight harder for you! She... she beat me, woman to woman," Barbara said, despondently. "She overcame my body with... with her own body. She overpowered my mind, as well, and I had to obey her commands."

"But Mom, that... well... that's mind control for you!" Cindy said, shaking her head and shrugging. "You were able to fight off the worst of it, especially at the end! I could tell how tough you were, to resist her commands despite how weakened you were! And," she doggedly persisted, putting her fingers to Barbara's lips to silence her, "if you hadn't been there, I doubt I would have been able to subdue Rita on my own. Rita had to split her powers between the two of us -- it was as a team that we overcame her!"

With this interpretation of events, Barbara was forced to concede that, perhaps, she hadn't been entirely useless after all, though Cindy continued to assert that without Barbara, the night would've ended in ignominious defeat.

"But still, my dear," Barbara told her tenderly, "you took the brunt of it. It was hardest on you."

"No, Mom, it was on you," Cindy said, caressing Barbara's shoulders and back. "The way she whipped you... with that hateful lash... you were so strong and tough. I never want anyone to whip you that way again," she said, getting teary-eyed again. "Next time I'll stand in front of you! And the way you endured that... that... that Sybian thing..."

"My love... I should've endured all of it better. Instead, she could drain me twice and almost defeat you. The way you beat her... at the end... I've never been prouder..."

Cindy grinned and threw up her arms in a flex. "I just had to keep thinking of you, Mom, to get the strength I needed. They can't beat the biceps of the Becks!" Barbara had to laugh at that, and she squeezed her daughter's muscles fondly.

"Also," Cindy said slyly, kneading Barbara's shoulders in return, "if Rita thought she could out-sex us, well, she thought wrong. Our love is too strong for her. And with our incredible lovemaking skills, there was no way she could beat us in that area!" Barbara could only smile and accept her daughter's hyperbolic claim. They had indeed won, after all -- or rather, Cindy had.

They continued caressing and cuddling each other, kissing lightly and nuzzling each other's necks and faces.

"I can't wait for our next villain arrest, Mom," Cindy whispered into Barbara's ear. "I love fighting alongside you, making the world a better place. You're my superheroine always."

She pushed her mother's shoulders hard, and Barbara yielded to the pressure, falling backwards onto the mattress. Cindy braced her own meaty shoulders against Barbara's fleshy thighs, and pushed some more, moving Barbara into the middle of the bed.

Her strong hands gripped Barbara's calves tightly, and obligingly Barbara's legs opened wide like a flower. Cindy always knew how to hold her just right...

Cindy began to nip at the sensitive flesh of Barbara's inner thighs, almost around the pudendum itself, drawing deep-throated moans of anticipation from Barbara's throat.

Responding to this encouragement, Cindy began licking at the folds of her mother's quivering labia.

She loved this -- she loved ministering to her mother's needs in this joyfully intimate fashion. She loved performing it almost as a devotional, almost nightly. Her mother was so worthy, so deserving of this pleasure... anything she could do for her, she would, with all the enthusiasm in the world.

The taunts that Rita had issued came to mind, unbidden. It was true that, more often than not, Barbara asked her to assume the dominant "queening" position and perch on top of her face. And she was of course glad to oblige, but...

Barbara's eyes flew open -- she had been enjoying Cindy's skillful moves, but Cindy was now moving up in bed beside her and turning onto her back.

"Mom, pin me," she was saying. "Sit on my face... queen me, I want to worship you..."

She hesitated, but she could deny nothing to that adoring face and those beautiful doe eyes. They shifted position, and Barbara straddled her daughter, her shins pressing down on Cindy's upper arms.

Cindy wriggled experimentally. "You're so strong," she sighed. "My strong, victorious mom... my superheroine..."

Obligingly, Barbara looked down at Cindy's captive face, and smiled while flexing her biceps as powerfully as she could. She lowered her moist pussy onto Cindy's eager, waiting mouth.

They'd done this before, enough times. Many pleasurable times. Why did she feel like a fraud, now? Why did it not feel as right as before?

Cindy lapped and licked, and Barbara moaned and shivered.

"Cum for me, Mom," Cindy moaned, her voice muffled by Barbara's flesh. "My strong, dominant mom..."

Barbara posed powerfully, back arched, chest thrust out, motherly breasts jutting out proudly, arms flexed, magnificent muscles on full display. But as the minutes went past... despite her moans and gasps...

Cindy finally paused, after about half an hour of diligent eating-out, and looked up, looking slightly concerned. "Mom? What's wrong? Are you... are you tired?"

Both of them knew the problem wasn't physical fatigue -- with the two of them, levels of physical energy or other health concerns were never the problem. They usually had no problem reaching quite a few prolonged orgasms with each other within the space of an hour.

Barbara sighed, and relaxed her pose. "Maybe... maybe I'm just not feeling it tonight, my dearest," she said.

Cindy nodded. Barbara moved off her daughter, and slid down into bed to lie beside her. They cuddled wordlessly, kissing softly and gently, for a time. Then Cindy reached for her mother's cheek and caressed it.

"Mom," she said, "don't let her get to you. You're strong, and powerful, and sexy, and beautiful."

Barbara looked into her daughter's eyes. "But you're stronger," she told her, "and more powerful."

Cindy began to shake her head. "Yes you are, my love," Barbara said emphatically. "You did beat me, this morning, in a strength contest."

"That was once, and that was with your milk..." Cindy protested.

"Yes, but still! My darling..." Barbara sighed again. "Rita was right. You're the stronger one. She could beat me, but she just couldn't beat you. Your body is stronger than mine, or very nearly there. And your will... your will is unbreakable. I can't say the same for myself."

"Mom," Cindy looked upset, "you have to stop putting yourself down like that! Sure... maybe you've had a few setbacks, lately, but you're just getting back into the swing of things, and you still put so many other people to shame, you can't put yourself down..."

Barbara stifled Cindy's protests with a fierce kiss, and Cindy responded eagerly. She could taste herself on her daughter's tongue -- a heady mix of flavors that bespoke the deep, unusual love they shared. When they broke the kiss, Barbara told her, "I don't know what I would do without you, my love. You're such a source of strength to me."

"As you are to me," Cindy immediately, and predictably, said.

Holding her daughter's gaze for some long moments, Barbara finally said, "Darling... would you queen me, now? I want to... taste you. I want to make you cum."

Cindy didn't reply for some long moments, but eventually she moved to oblige. "You're the only one who ever can, Mom," she reassured her, climbing on top and assuming the straddling position. "I would do anything for you," she sighed, as she felt Barbara kissing her vulva. Soon she was thrusting her hips and moaning, every muscle flexed, as she felt the building of another orgasm that was a gift from her mother.

This felt right, Barbara thought. She was the more submissive one, after all. Her daughter was indeed the stronger woman, even if she strenuously insisted she wasn't. The battle with Sensualita had proved it, at least in Barbara's mind. Cindy's strength of will surpassed her own, for sure. And if she could keep feeding Cindy fortified milk... if she could keep nourishing her wonderful daughter this way... Cindy would soon surpass her physically as well, with no room for doubt.

Yes, it was right. Cindy deserved this -- she deserved to be the dominant one, to top her mother in bed, to be admired and worshipped. In her own loins Barbara felt enough of a stirring -- simply doing this for her daughter was enough to bring her very close to climax.

She was so, so proud and happy to have her Cindy. Her daughter... her lover...

Her superheroine.

***

Genevieve Sanders sighed.

She was visiting someone in the emergency ward, a familiar face. Too familiar.

"Debbie... you have to understand... I'm here for you," she said, pleadingly. "You're not alone! You don't have to do this to yourself all the time... we can help you."

On the bed, with bandages covering her thin, pale arms, the girl with five colors streaking her hair looked back with dead, empty eyes.

"You can't help me," Debbie said, her voice a flat whisper. "I know you mean it... and I'm grateful... but you can't help me. Only they can."

Genevieve felt a chill run down her spine. "Debbie... you don't know what you're saying. They're... they're dangerous, you have to know that! I mean, look at you! This is the third time in as many weeks -- Debbie," she said, tearfully, "you have to stop this, or you could... you could die!"

"Maybe death will be a release," Debbie told her, still dispassionate. "But the next time will be different. The Circle told me. They didn't lie to me -- I just didn't perform the ritual right. I know what I did wrong. The next time will be different. You'll see."

Her gaze flicked back up to the ceiling. "They'll all see."

Officially, her case in the medical files was one of repeated instances of self-harm -- colloquially, she was cutting herself. But Genevieve Sanders, with her experience of the occult world, was perhaps the only one in the hospital who knew that Debbie Dinh was not merely engaging in self-mutilation due to depression.

She was trying to become an initiate of the Circle of Thorns, that mystical villainous organization from mythical Oranbega. She was trying to perform some dark ritual that involved the giving of her blood.

The Circle was toying with Debbie, playing her for a fool, dismissing her as a wannabe wiccan -- but she seemed convinced that if she could perform the ritual successfully she would not only become a full-fledged member of the underground occult group -- literally underground -- but also achieve some of her immediate goals. Genevieve had gotten more than a hint that some of those goals involved some very personal revenge.

She stood up. "Debbie, I have to go," she said apologetically. "My next shift at the pharmacy is starting soon. Please, promise me you won't do anything rash -- I know people who can help you, people who aren't criminals, who don't treat human life like garbage! Please, let me stay in touch, ok? Stay away from the Circle!"

Debbie raised a hand in farewell, but otherwise made no other acknowledgement.

With a heavy heart, Genevieve left the ward. As she walked through the corridors of the hospital, her mind was racing.

Debbie needed more than just words of assurance, which she would treat as empty. She needed to see that despite the Freedom Phalanx and many other heroes going missing recently, there was still some good in this world and powerful people to fight for it.

Genevieve passed by the lobby on her way to the pharmacy, and happened to glance up at the TV monitors placed there for waiting visitors. A news report was announcing the capture of a minor villainess -- small news, except that the superheroines responsible were the famous (or infamous, depending on whom you asked) mother-daughter pair, Battler Babe and Battleborn. They looked formidable indeed, and inspiring, standing there on the steps of that manor with the villainess sandwiched between their strong bodies.

She proceeded to the pharmacy for her shift, but something had clicked in her mind. Did she know anyone who could perhaps get in touch with the younger one, Battleborn, who looked to be about the same age as Debbie? Perhaps... if she could take some time out of her busy schedule punching the lights out of thugs and gangsters...

Maybe Josh would know how to get in touch with her...

[TO BE CONTINUED]