Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that Cindy was in the peak of health, obviously - all vital functions were flashing green and the figures seemed healthy enough.

"Oh, my," Barbara breathed, with delight, as she began to make sense of the data displayed. Michelle, too, pursed her lips and whistled.

"What? What?" a bemused Cindy asked, looking at both older women in turn.

It turned out that functionally, she had the strength and indefatigable stamina of about seven or eight peak-performing human beings - this meant she could lift slightly under 3 tons of weight overhead, with maximal effort. She also had above-average reflexes, though within "normal" ranges. Her intellect was also slightly higher than average, but again within normal ranges. She was judged according to the data to have extreme levels of toughness, capable of repelling small-arms ammunition almost entirely. Her skin could ward off most physical attacks, including sharp-edge penetration and blunt-force trauma.

Her metabolism and natural cellular regeneration rates were also exceptionally high - though she could not regenerate lost limbs or other body parts, given her rate of healing and her physical resiliency she was unlikely to ever lose them in the first place. And like her mother, she was utterly immune to almost all known hostile bio-agents or toxins.

But what was especially interesting was that she was marked as having an additional ability, which Michelle said was exceedingly rare. And Barbara concurred with that assessment.

"Adaptive resistance" was what the program termed it. Cindy would become much more resistant to any form of attack she came under at least once, and she would acquire this resistance fairly quickly.

After the battle with Sensualita, Cindy's psychic defenses grew much stronger. After her first battle with the acid-spewing Vahzilok zombie-creatures, her cells became more resistant than even her mother's to corrosive liquids or gases. After her defeat of the succubus Salacia, she became more resistant to magical forces, especially magical heat and demonic materials. The data seemed to indicate that any similar kind of weapon, for example a demonic axe or a magical sword, would be less effective against Cindy in future.

In other words, Cindy had finally been discovered to have a power Barbara didn't have. Adversity and enemy action would forge her entire body into an even stronger version of itself. Whatever failed to overcome her would truly make her much stronger.

"But what gave you the hunch?" Barbara asked, as Cindy gaped at the flashing displays and columns of figures and symbols, next to the diagram of her body's internal workings.

"After she beat that succubus all by herself, I really was curious. See, you know I ain't knocking her or nothing, but it is nothing short of amazing, you know, to take on a demoness alone like that. We've had strong heroes without mental defenses who've been hypnotized and mind-controlled and shit. That didn't happen to Cindy. And, no offense to you, Barb, but mental powers ain't in your profile."

"None taken, Michelle. That's only the plain truth."

"Right, so, I thought about how you both arrested Sensualita, and what you told me about that battle and the powers used on you. And, well, I just took a wild guess." She grinned. "Always told Michael I had an eye for these things."

Cindy whirled around. "But who knows, maybe Mom had it in her too! Why don't you try, Mom - I'm sure we'll find something similar to whatever it is I have!"

"Don't hold out too much hope for that, honey," Barbara said tenderly. "The effects of the mutagen were measured already. I'm pretty much just tough muscle. A brick house."

"She's mighty mighty," Michelle remarked, with a chuckle.

"For sure!" Cindy concurred. "Mom, we never got to understand the mutagen fully. Like, we don't even know why it works only on women, and even then only on a very few! Now we have this machine here, we can find out for sure! Go on, Mom - let's see how mighty you are!"

With her daughter brimming over with excitement like that, Barbara could not refuse. She stood up on the dais while Michelle worked the scan.

"Mom, flex," Cindy mouthed at her mother, smiling and gazing at her eagerly.

Feeling a little self-conscious with Michelle just feet away, Barbara nevertheless obliged - she could never refuse her daughter - and put up her arms, tensing all her muscles. Cindy sighed contentedly.

As they stood together, surveyed the data and interpreted it, however, Cindy's brow furrowed. "This isn't working right!" she declared.

Barbara sighed and put an arm around her daughter. "I think it's working just fine, love. All this looks about right. The machine isn't malfunctioning or anything. Isn't that right, Michelle?"

"Yep. 'Fraid so," Michelle said laconically.

"Silly machine," Cindy said, pouting slightly, folding her arms stubbornly.

According to the data, Barbara was slightly less strong than Cindy - she had improved with training, since the first duel with Valerie, so now she was gauged to have the strength of about six or seven top-level athletes - she was capable of lifting somewhat over 2 tons, with maximal effort. She could match Cindy in terms of stamina reserves, but she had average reflexes, average resistances to various attacks, a slightly less potent healing ability... and nothing else. No other special power, no unusual factor, nothing to explain why Cindy had the adaptive resistance she had.

"But...!" Cindy opened her mouth and shut it. She glanced coyly at Barbara, and her eyes flicked down to Barbara's breasts and up again. It was their secret, of course - as understanding as Michelle was, they were not about to start talking about breastfeeding in front of her. Also, Barbara suspected that the enhanced quality of her lactation was not something so easily picked out from the biometric data available.

"Hey, Cindy, that's still a very credible powers profile, you know," Michelle said, in an upbeat way. "Your mom's still one hell of a woman, ain't nobody taking that away from her."

"Damn right!" Cindy said, nodding firmly. "But this is still wrong. My mom is stronger than I am. I can attest to that!"

Cindy had in reality caught up, and was starting to outright win some of their private strength contests. But there it was - her stubborn daughterly devotion, her unwavering adoration of her mother.

Barbara looked down, and bit her lip.

***

"Well, that's the end of the tour," Michelle said brightly. They had left the Combat Simulation Room for last - a spacious chamber with specially reinforced walls that, according to Michelle, Statesman himself would take slightly longer than usual to break through. The walls could stand up to missile strikes with only slight damage. They could practice combat within this room, to their hearts' content - a valuable facility indeed!

"So, what do you think? Does this suit your needs?"

Cindy grinned and gave Barbara's hand a squeeze. "How about it, Mom?"

"Well, what do you think, dear? This seems great to me."

"I love it!" Cindy was practically glowing. "This has everything we need to grow stronger together. It's just wonderful! But of course," she said loyally, "I go where you go, Mom."

"Well, I don't see any reason we can't accept this," Barbara said, smiling at Michelle. "This is just amazing, what you're doing for us," she told her. "I don't know that our accomplishments merit something of this magnitude, but..."

"Aw, don't sweat it. You totally deserve this, you two. The FBSA agrees, too, or we won't even be here. Whether or not you make a Super Group of your own, as long as you're operating out of here, the city's a better place for it."

"In that case..." Barbara took a deep breath, and glanced at Cindy once more for confirmation, before continuing, "... my daughter and I will be glad to accept. Thank you, Michelle. We're in your debt for this."

"Naw, you ain't," Michelle said, waving a hand dismissively. "Just keep on doing what you do, and don't worry about nothing."

Cindy was beaming from ear to ear. She threw her arms around Michelle and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so glad we met you!"

"And I'm glad we met too," Michelle replied, smiling at Cindy's exuberance. She threw Barbara a questioning look.

Barbara took another deep breath. It was time.

"Cindy, we'll have a lot more reason to be glad for Michelle in our lives," she began. "I've asked Michelle to be your trainer... and she's accepted."

Cindy stood still, open-mouthed.

"But of course, only if you're cool with it," Michelle appended quickly.

Cindy looked from one to the other, suddenly looking uncertain, and didn't say anything.

"Cindy, darling... there's really no reason for you not to accept Michelle's training, which she's kindly promised to do," Barbara said, gently but firmly. "She's experienced and skilled, and she can teach you a lot of things that I can't."

"Oh... I mean... sure, I suppose I could... use a few pointers!" Cindy said, hesitant, but trying to sound enthused so as not to appear rude. "I mean... sure, yeah, I would love to get a few tutorials from you, Michelle!"

"Honey, I don't mean just a few pointers or tutorials," Barbara said insistently. "I mean, honey... that from now on, you should spend most of your time with her, as her student. She will be your main trainer, until she decides you are ready for yet others."

"Mom!" Cindy protested. "What about us? We've been doing fine so far - I mean, no offense, Michelle, you know that meeting you is one of the best things to have ever happened to us!" she said, earnestly. "But... well... my Mom and I are closely matched in physical strength, and... well... we're kind of used to each other by now..."

"That's part of it, darling. We're too used to each other. You're not getting enough exposure to other kinds of threats and risks and opponents. Michelle might not have super powers like us," Barbara said, addressing the elephant in the room, "but she has skills and experience that put her on par with her cousin, and the Brawler is fully on par with the rest of the Phalanx, and think about what that means! There is nothing that substitutes for experience and judgment - and in that, my love... Cindy... I'm afraid I've taught you all I can," she finished, heavily.

"But... but..." Cindy fidgeted, looking down.

"Hey, well, listen, don't sweat it, ok?" Michelle spoke up. "You know I'm always up for a chat, and of course I'll provide any tips you want. Ain't no obligation in this. Why don't you two talk this over, like, a family discussion, and we'll think about the whole trainer issue another time, yeah? I just hope you're happy in your new digs. If there're any technical problems just give me a ring and I'll send someone over. Alright?"

Barbara sighed. "We'll talk it over, Michelle. You're still willing to take her in, right?"

"Sure I am, but... Cindy, well, ball's in your court. But, listen, babe," Michelle said, "your mom wants the best for you, always. I know that for a fact, and so do you. Just think about that, whatever you decide, alright?"

Cindy smiled at her. "Yes, for sure. Thank you again, Michelle - really! For everything!"

After a round of hugs, Michelle left them to their mother-daughter conversation. They walked her to the entrance of the facility - their new home base - and bid her a fond farewell.

Then Cindy rounded on her mother. "Mom!"

"Cindy, honey, you have to understand..." Barbara tried to remonstrate with her stubborn daughter, but it was futile.

"Mom..." Cindy placed her hands gently on Barbara's shoulders. "This is a big step for both of us! We have a super base of our own, and soon, you'll be leading a bunch of us like you should be! Let's not argue about other stuff for now, please? Let's just... celebrate. Ok?"

She could never refuse those earnest, shining blue eyes. Barbara sighed and nodded.

Cindy squealed girlishly and hopped into her mother's arms. As Barbara cradled her, laughing, Cindy lowered her gaze coyly.

"Let's... inaugurate our base properly," she whispered. "Make it feel like home."

Their lips came together and they kissed, tenderly. Earlier, they'd passed by the living quarters, and Cindy had tugged on Barbara's arm when they saw a suitably spacious room with a queen-sized bed (all the beds being, of course, made of reinforced metal and synthetic composites). Both had understood, wordlessly, their future sleeping arrangements.

Now Barbara turned and carried her daughter there, while Cindy caressed and squeezed her upper body all over, fondling Barbara's breasts lovingly, moaning with delight when she dug her fingers into the firm slabs of muscle underneath, tweaking Barbara's swollen nipples with her thumb and forefingers while nuzzling Barbara's neck. By the time they reached the doorway of their bedroom, Barbara was flushed and panting, and her loins were dripping liquid fire.

She set Cindy down in front of the bed, and they threw their arms around each other, swirling their tongues together in each other's mouths, moaning with desperate urgency.

Sometimes they wanted it fast, and couldn't wait to get hot and heavy. Other times, they'd take it slow and sensual. This was one of those latter times, and they were more often than not in tune with each other.

***

Cindy pulled away a little, but only to undo some of the fastening knots of her costume. Then she held still, as Barbara slowly, lovingly peeled her costume off her. She loved this feeling - being unwrapped, like a gift, for the woman she loved most in the entire world.

"I'm all yours," Cindy breathed, as her mother slipped the gloves off her hands. She lifted her arms as Barbara continued undressing her. "You made me. You made all this. Now I'm all yours for you to enjoy."

She knew she was beautiful. Attractive, healthy, strong and - according to some - pretty. Whenever compliments like that were paid to her she would blush a little and modestly thank the praise-giver. But inwardly, she was happy to hear those things.

Not because she was vain - but because, in her heart, she felt herself to be her mother's creation. And since this was the case, she felt she had to be the finest specimen she could possibly be.

So whenever she displayed any part of her physique proudly, she wasn't being vain or narcissistic - because inside, she would always be offering herself as living tribute to her mother. If people admired her, she was happy - because they were admiring something her mother had produced.

And if her own mother admired her... she would shiver with delight and make herself as sexy as she could possibly be, because her mother deserved to enjoy her more than anyone else.

Clad only in her boots - white with blue and gold trimmings - Cindy began a posing routine she had been practicing, one that she hoped projected grace and power. She was gratified by her mother's reactions. Barbara stood back and watched raptly, as Cindy went through movement after movement, pose after pose, sensuously stretching and flexing, until she could hold herself back no longer and stepped in closer to run her hands all over Cindy's tensed, trembling abdominal wall, seemingly carved like marble.

Her mother's touch sent tingles throughout her body, and she moaned. The moan was stifled by her mother's hard, hungry kiss. Cindy dropped her pose and clutched at Barbara, almost clawing at her mother's thickly muscled back.

"Your turn, Mom," she told Barbara, her voice hoarse with desire.

Barbara obliged, and allowed Cindy to undress her - a ritual that left Cindy trembling with desire, as she ran her hands up and down her mother's naked thighs, down to the boots. They were lovely and massive. The creamy flesh was so smooth, and when Cindy squeezed she could feel its pleasant softness... until Barbara flexed her legs, and then suddenly her wonderful leg would explode with muscle definition, the curves and the cords all bulging with manifest power. Cindy moaned throatily as Barbara began alternately flexing and relaxing her leg muscles under Cindy's fingers.

She could hold back no longer. Her mother's pussy, with its golden muff pointing the way, was right in front of her face. She plastered her face right into her mother's crotch, her eager tongue going down underneath to collect the dripping juice from that beloved, treasured place, and then up just a little bit, to the engorged nub of pleasure that was already out of its hood.

Her mother's moans were music to her ears. Cindy took firm hold of her mother's butt cheeks, loving the feeling of those round solid mounds. Then she braced her feet and her back.

The muscles on her arms bulged as she slowly straightened her legs, standing up, bearing her mother's entire weight, lifting it with her body but supporting it almost wholly with her arms and shoulders. Her mouth, of course, stayed pressed against Barbara's drenched pudendum, and she continued licking and slurping - the position now gave her better access.

She loved her mother's gasp of delight, and she loved that Barbara deliberately chose not to plant her hands on Cindy's shoulders for stability - her mother knew that Cindy was more than capable of keeping her aloft this way, using just her hands, with her incredible strength. Her Mom-given strength.

Barbara didn't even rest the backs of her thighs on Cindy's rock-like shoulders - instead, she stretched them out for better balance, like a gymnast or acrobat, while her hands wandered to her breasts.

Cindy moaned her encouragement into her mother's pussy. "Rub yourself, Mom," she told her, intermittently speaking and licking. "Tweak them. Pinch them. You're so strong and beautiful. I want to make you cum. Cum for me, Mom. Cum for me, Mom!"

And before too long, her mother was able to oblige - holding herself as steady as she could, while her body shook with orgasm. But Cindy kept lapping away, knowing just the right way to do it, and Barbara had to grab hold of Cindy's shoulders to keep from falling with the force of her climax. But Cindy was proud that she could stand firm, like an immovable pillar, while her mother's honey flowed into her waiting mouth.

Then she let Barbara back down onto the floor, and they shared another delicious kiss. She loved delivering this heady cocktail to her mother - Barbara's own love juices, mixed with their saliva. And she knew her mother loved it too, from the way she held the kiss and moved her tongue all over Cindy's lips and teeth.

Barbara had her own feat of strength to display. She picked Cindy up in her arms, carrying her across her body, and then maneuvered her daughter's body, turning it upside down. Cindy cooperated - they'd tried this out before, and they did love it - wrapping her arms firmly around her mother's midriff and clasping it. She also clamped her thighs firmly around her mother's face, making sure her pussy was where Barbara could reach it with her mouth.

They began their standing 69. Sometimes, they made it a loving competition, to see who could get the other off first, but not always. Today, it was not - mother and daughter simply wanted to give each other as much pleasure as they could.

Their moans soon filled the room, as their nostrils filled with each other's private musky scents. It was such a marvelous aroma, to Cindy - the smell of her mother's privates. It triggered a certain deep warmth in her; it was the smell of love, and comfort, and safety, and delirious physical pleasure. It was her favorite smell in the whole world.

And soon, she could feel her mother's body tensing up, and then convulsing with another orgasm. She kept her lips plastered to Barbara's clitoris, and continued sucking on it while flicking it with her tongue. Barbara's thighs began butterflying around her face - still she refused to relent, drawing out her mother's orgasm for as long as she could, loving every moment that her mother was moaning inchoately because of what she was doing.