Daughter, Lover, Superheroine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara, to her credit, endured it for as long as she could as well, until finally she was sobbing with joy for her daughter to stop, because she really could take no more. Cindy slipped out of her mother's weakening embrace with a nimble handstand, and then cartwheeled herself upright, grinning impishly at Barbara, who stood dazed and slumped, as though she was about to collapse.

"Oh... goodness... oh my goodness... darling..." Barbara gasped, almost incoherent. Her eyes were glazed over, and she staggered slightly as she reached for her daughter.

Cindy was at her side almost immediately, bracing her Mom firmly. "2-0," she giggled, planting a kiss on Barbara's cheek.

"Let me give you one," Barbara panted, clutching at her daughter and pulling her down onto the bed. Cindy gladly followed, clambering on top of her mother.

They squeezed and groped each other, sliding their sweat-slick thighs together silkily, keeping their lips pressed together. Cindy maneuvered herself in between her mother's legs, and Barbara obligingly arched her back and tilted her pelvis up, opening her legs wide. Cindy broke the kiss and uttered a long, low moan as her aching clitoris made contact with Barbara's.

Barbara shuddered as well, and her eyes rolled up - her clitoris had to be extremely sensitive by now, Cindy thought. Good - she wanted her mother that way!

She wanted her mother bucking in uncontrollable spasms of pleasure that she was responsible for. She wanted her mother to have screaming orgasms. She wanted her mother to experience all the pleasure she, her loving daughter, could deliver!

Cindy began tribbing her mother, starting with a steady rhythm, then picking up the pace. They grabbed hold of each other's shoulders for support. Cindy's eyes drank in the sight of her mother's upper body muscles standing out in stark relief, every striation visible close-up.

This was her mom, her mighty muscle mom. This was her heroine, her personal goddess. Her heart swelled with love, as she gazed down at her mother's face - Barbara's eyes were squeezed shut, and her mouth was wide open; sweat beaded her skin all over, on her forehead and cheeks; the skin on her upper chest, up to her neck, was blotchy and red; the formidable cords of neck muscles were rigid. She loved that she was doing this, that with every thrust of her hips and the accompanying lubricated friction of clit on clit she was bringing her mother closer to that shattering climax.

She was on the verge herself. But could she give her mother a third one, before she came? She decided on the spur of the moment to give herself that challenge, and she told her mother as much.

Barbara smiled tremulously and nodded, and removed her hands from Cindy's shoulders, opening her palms. Cindy accepted the wordless challenge and laced fingers lovingly with her mother, as if they were wrestling - which they were, just not with their arms.

She lay, resting her belly on her mother's, as they resumed their tribbing, humping in tandem, applying enough pressure through their clasped hands to feel the sense of challenge.

"Honey... you're going to win..." Barbara moaned, closing her eyes once more.

"Mom, stay strong... hang in there..." Cindy said, her voice coming out in a high-pitched whine - she was going to lose, she could feel it. Both outcomes seemed equally arousing.

Then the pussy vs. pussy battle of muscular control ended - Barbara stiffened, then arched her back and gave a choked cry. But within moments, Cindy felt her own dam finally break, and she froze too momentarily, before her body was overcome with the spasms of her orgasm.

They lay together for a long while after that, fingers still interlaced, breathing deeply, pussy mounds still mashed together, juices mixed.

"You won 3-0, honey," Barbara whispered tenderly.

"Nuh-uh," Cindy grunted. "That last one was a draw... 3-1, Mom."

"If you say so... but we both know... you just trounced me flat."

"Mmm... Mom, we both won," Cindy grinned, and plastered her mouth to Barbara's.

No matter how playful she got about "beating" her Mom, or dominating her by queening - facesitting - her, she never could take any of their dueling seriously. They could never truly be in direct competition. She was Barbara's daughter! When they wrestled, her victories counted as her mom's, because her muscles came from her mom. When they had sexual battles, there was no loser in the end. This was what they had. This was what they shared.

And it was enough for Cindy. She had always just wanted to follow in her mom's footsteps as a superheroine - Battleborn didn't need to surpass Battler Babe.

Michelle White was a fortuitously-met friend, and a very good one - but trainer?

"I'll be just fine with you, Mom," she whispered into Barbara's cheek just before the both of them fell asleep in their newly-inaugurated bed. "Just you, nobody else. Just with you..."

***

"Troll rave," Michelle tersely told them, when they met up with her.

She'd sent the call just a little over half an hour ago, and mother and daughter had responded as soon as they could - they were in the middle of moving their things over to the base from their apartment. Nevertheless, they went as quickly as they were able to the southern end of Kings Row, on the edge of Skyway City.

A few other heroes had responded to the call, but not many - bad timing. Any Troll rave was a potentially devastating event, and this one was shaping up to be a huge one.

The aim of the mission now was for the heroes to split up, and intercept the various groups of Trolls headed from the crumbling highways of Skyway City towards the urban center and the neighborhoods closest in proximity. This included their beloved Kings Row.

Back in the 80s, Michael White (Back Alley Brawler) and Josh Young (Blue Steel) had led a Super Group called the Regulators in an effort to stop the tide of illegal drugs from flowing into the streets of Paragon City. One of those drugs had been Superadine, later found to have been deliberately manufactured and distributed by entities whose identities had never been publicly disclosed. It conferred inhuman strength and toughness on those who took it, but at the cost of addiction and other undesirable side-effects.

The drug was used mainly by the Trolls, but also by the Skulls (who didn't seem to have access to any particularly potent versions) and the Family, the mafia organization that operated out of Independence Port. The Trolls seemed to exhibit the most common effects of Superadine - their appearances became grotesque, in proportion to the extent of addiction. Super-strength, regenerative properties, and inhuman toughness made the Trolls extremely dangerous to the general public.

And every so often, when enough of them held a Superadine party that got out of hand, a collective craze would seize them and they would come out of the nooks and crannies of Skyway City, where they made their homes, and spill out into the adjacent districts.

Skyway City had been an ambitious project that never saw fruition - it was now a convoluted web of expressways in crumbling disrepair, and the disused structures provided places Trolls and other unsavory groups could call home. Most of the time the troglodytes stayed with their own kind, sharing their crude, disgusting and putrid batrachian jokes with each other, indulging their anti-social personalities, and so on. But every so often, they came out to disrupt the lives of decent law-abiding citizens.

The Paragon Police Department were not always able to contain such outbreaks of mindless hostility - heroes were usually needed to stop the Troll filth from spreading.

But this time, it seemed that extremely few were available to answer the summons. Apart from Cindy and Barbara, there were only two others: a girl clad in bright blue spandex with white trimmings (but a different, lighter shade of blue from Cindy and Barbara) and had a blue cape flapping behind her, and a slick-haired young man in a leather biker jacket and pants.

The girl, who sported twin ponytails, and who seemed of an age with Cindy, floated up to them with a bright smile, and extended her hand. "Hiya! It's Battleborn, right? My name's Fusionette. But you can call me Annette! Or Fusionette's fine, too, since we're on the job and all!"

Her costume was cut to showcase her shoulders and the middle of her abdomen. She seemed reasonably fit and athletic, though of course not nearly as muscular as Cindy. But she could hover, and around her hands there was a nimbus of coruscating blue energy. She seemed fairly formidable.

Cindy shook hands with her and smiled back. "Nice to meet you, um, Fusionette. This is my mother, Battler Babe."

"Oh, I know! It's so good to meet the both of you!" Fusionette gushed. "Jimmy! Come over and say hi to Kings Row's favorite family!"

The young man approached, a little diffidently. "Uh, Nettie... I mean, Fusionette... we're on the job, so I'm Faultline, remember? I don't want to get 'cautioned' again by Levantera about using our assigned codenames..."

"Oh, gosh, no, we don't," Fusionette shuddered. "Sorry, babe! Faultline it is!" To Cindy and Barbara she said, "This is my BOYFRIEND. And he gives me EARTHQUAKES." She fluttered her eyelashes sweetly at Faultline.

Barbara coughed delicately, while Cindy's eyes inadvertently wandered down to the young man's crotch.

"She, um... she means I have seismic powers," Faultline muttered, turning crimson. "I, uh, I can cause earthquakes and stuff like ground tremors. Earth powers."

"He sure makes my earth move," Fusionette giggled, draping an arm around his shoulders. He grimaced.

"Save the chatter for later, kids," Michelle broke in brusquely. "Looks like it's only going to be us - everyone else is busy or won't get here until much later. We'll need a plan, and it'll be tough going. Listen up."

She took charge. There were a number of chokepoints where the heroes could attempt to stem the hordes - Michelle would take one of them herself, Faultline and Fusionette would team up to take another, and Battler Babe with Battleborn would take a third. There was a fourth - Michelle arranged it so that either she or the Fusionette-Faultline team could proceed there after they were done.

Cindy and Barbara naturally would take one chokepoint by themselves, but Michelle had additional orders for them. "If you finish ahead of time, go ahead to where the two of them are and help out." They nodded in affirmation.

Fusionette hooked her arms under her boyfriend's shoulders. "Oof. Still feeling it from yesterday's arm workout. But don't worry - I'm always strong enough to carry you, babe! Up, up and away!" And the pair flew off into the distance.

"Meet you back here after we're done. Cindy, listen to your mom for this one - she's got experience with Trolls, she knows what needs doing." Michelle flashed them a thumbs up, and then she sprinted off.

"I always take my cues from you anyway, Mom," Cindy said with a grin. "Ready to go kick some Troll ass?"

She was excited and glad to be doing this. She still remembered the footage of that fight her mom had with that Supa-Troll from all those years ago. Everyone had seen Battler Babe outmuscle a Supa-Troll, and Cindy had been so, so proud of her. Now she would really get to follow in her mom's footsteps!

They leaped and bounded up a highway ramp, towards one of the chokepoints. Soon, the outliers of the approaching Troll horde came into view. The two superheroines adopted a vantage point, perching on top of an adjacent bridge that provided some elevation.

"That's... a lot of them," Cindy said, gulping. The Trolls were a mess of green, warty skin, torn denim, some flashes of red headwear here and there. They were growling and grunting, shoving each other, beating their chests and howling bestially in a sickening display of directionless toxic rage.

Barbara had explained that Raves happened when the Trolls found a cache of uncut Superadine and overdosed, becoming even less controllable than usual, and hell-bent on rampant destruction. Instead of having to pound every single green, snarling, snaggletooth face into the ground, though, there was often a quicker way to disperse them.

"Their pack instinct is strong," she had told her daughter, "and they're brave only as long as they believe they're powerful. But they're really weak and cowardly inside - if we put on a sufficient display of strength, they're easily overawed. Once they see that they're not really striking fear in others, as they want to do, they'll be discouraged. The easiest way to do that is usually to go after their leaders, the prominent ones. Take those down and the rest will scatter."

Barbara had done just that herself, back then, in her battle with the Supa-Troll - she had stood there, in all her womanly glory, and challenged that degenerate to battle. Despite all his efforts, in the end he had been no match for Battler Babe in her prime. All the others had been properly chastened by the sight of her standing tall, with one foot on the defeated Supa-Troll's motionless body, hands on her hips as she commanded them authoritatively to disperse.

Cindy had no doubt in her mother's ability to knock sense into their senseless monstrous heads, with a display of strength - she only hoped she would be able to do the same. She scanned the ranks of the approaching horde for any such leader figures.

"There," Barbara pointed. Cindy looked... and gulped.

The Trolls, still babbling their incoherent nonsense, parted ranks to let through the single, largest Supa-Troll Cindy had ever seen. He towered above the rest of the unruly gaggle by at least a head, and he was easily twice as broad across the shoulders as the next biggest one.

As much as he was an image of raw power, however, he was not the picture of health - his skin was oozing a disgusting green slime in a few places, from open pores, and under his skin it appeared that some veins had ruptured. Lumps all over his skin implied cancerous growths. This Supa-Troll was in fact a beast in its death-throes, engorged with his own poison, a victim of his own unchecked desire for the illusion of power.

But in the short term, he and his kind posed a clear and present danger to civilized people.

He spotted the two superheroines where they were standing, and stopped, squinting. Then he pointed, roaring in fury, and his roar was echoed by dozens of throats.

"HEROES!" he yowled. "GIRLIES! WEAK GIRLY HEROES! COME DOWN! FITE ME! YOU," he pointed straight at Barbara, "ME," he jerked a thumb at his own chest, "ONE-ONE! FITE ME! FITE ME!"

They could almost hear the way he was pronouncing the word as "fite" instead of "fight". Cindy found it weird how the Supa-Troll, even in his addled state, could still form semi-coherent utterances, much less scrape together enough intelligence to issue a challenge to a duel.

Then again, it didn't take much intelligence after all to be macho chest-thumping morons - which was what Trolls were, basically, except that they were hyped up on a drug that gave them powers.

"Alright, honey," her mother said, grimly. "I'm going to go accept that Supa-Troll's challenge. Now, this is important, darling - I have to beat him by myself. If you interfere before I've clearly beaten him, the rest are likely to pile in - and it'll be that much harder for us. There could be real danger. This is my fight, ok, honey? Promise me."

"But..." Cindy looked into her mother's eyes. Then she nodded firmly. "You'll take him down, Mom. I won't need to worry."

Barbara smiled reassuringly, but then turned solemn. "If anything should happen to me... you need to run and get help. You can't handle them all by yourself - go over to find Fusionette and Faultline as quickly as you can and get one or both of them to come. This is important, honey! Promise me!"

Cindy could barely even conceive of doing such a thing - abandoning her mother if she should be in need of help? Preposterous! She would rather jump in and trust to their combined strength to see them through, instead of running off to get help from that well-intentioned but flaky girl and her reticent biker boyfriend who apparently rocked Fusionette's world in multiple ways.

But she simply nodded in response. It would not come to that anyway - of course her mother could subdue one Supa-Troll!

"Show them your power, Mom!" she said fiercely, grabbing her mother's upper arms. "Show them the strength of Battler Babe!" She leaned in and planted a firm kiss on her mother's lips.

So fortified, Barbara jumped down to where the gathering Trolls had formed a rough circle, with the Supa-Troll in the centre. Cindy stayed perched above, looking down as the duel commenced.

The Supa-Troll roared and hammered on his massively-muscled chest, causing splotchy bruises that he seemed to ignore. "GIRLY WEAK," he stated, raising his arms in a semblance of a flex.

Barbara raised her own arms in response, but in an obviously more graceful and elegant pose, flexing her powerful feminine muscles up and down her entire body. Cindy's breath caught in her throat, as it always did when she saw her mother this way, the very picture of female strength.

"Stronger than you, weakling!" Barbara retorted, smiling disdainfully. That was very uncharacteristic of her, but Cindy understood this was a way to get under the skin of the Troll.

Sure enough, he took the bait - he lowered his head and charged, with a thunderous roar. Barbara braced herself, digging her heels in, and received the charge full on.

The force pushed her back a good few feet, leaving furrows dug in the asphalt. Cindy gasped to think of the force of the impact. But her mother was able to halt the Supa-Troll's progress, and now stood chest to chest with the monster, clutching at his upper arms, as he closed his hands around her shoulders.

They grappled together for some long, tense moments, each trying to throw the other. Cindy clenched her fists.

"Come on, Mom," she whispered. "Throw him!"

The grappling continued. Neither could overmaster the other. The Troll grunted in frustration. Barbara, too - she was clearly giving it her all.

Then Barbara changed tack - she shook her right shoulder free, cocked her arm, and delivered a massive right hook to the Troll's jaw. Cindy leaped up and punched the air exuberantly. She knew how powerful Barbara's punches could be!

But amazingly, the Troll was not sent flying back, or outright knocked out! He staggered back a little, and shook his head, seeming a little dazed, but none the worse for wear.

That blow had landed solidly on the Troll's jaw - by rights, the impact should have jarred his skull, causing his brain to knock around the skull's interior several times in the space of a second, enough to incapacitate just about any sentient being. The only surmise possible was that the Troll's brain was so tiny that it was a form of defense against a knockout punch!

Now it was his turn, though. He cocked his arm and threw a punch of his own, clumsily. Barbara easily ducked it, and replied with another punch of her own, a left uppercut. And once again, he staggered back a few steps, but stayed upright.

Barbara now went on the offensive, sending a flurry of punches against the Troll, who could not mount a proper defense against Barbara's boxing skills. She had been quite a decent boxer in her day, even if her skills were fairly basic - they had been augmented by super strength, after all. Training with Cindy had obviously honed her pugilistic prowess - her punching form was great, and the blows landing were all solid ones. The Troll was unable to even put a guard up properly.

But Cindy perceived something disheartening - the blows were having only minimal effect! The Troll was being forced back with each mighty punch landing on his torso, but the assault wasn't incapacitating him. He seemed to be getting more enraged by the moment.