All Comments on 'Daughter Lusts For Her Sexy Daddy'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what's with

What's with all the "word -- word" garbage in roughly 80% of all sentences. Quite reading after 3 to 4 paragraphs too hard on the eyes and confusing due to how frequent that was part of the text. Get an education beginning back with grade shool basics.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 10 years ago
Wowza!!!!

This was smoking, sizzling, scorching 1000° burning hot. Kudos.

Disagree with the previous comment. The story was written to read as some horny teenage girls raving-ranting blog. The awkward, grammatically incorrect style only reinforced the idea that it was being written by someone in the throes of uncontrollable lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SWEET!

although your diaolog is a little weird- and the daddy word a bit much...i only say this cuz shes 18 and knows what she wants...but all in all a great story...hav you ever read the writer Shoguy? now thats what i like in teens with older men. and shoguy does the really endowed thing -which to me adds a lot of heat to a story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Made me cum three times in just twenty minutes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story1

One of the best, if not the best story I have read on here, the fact it is soooo long in itself makes it good, let alone the detail! Carry on the writing as I can't wait to read your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Love the story sounds like she kikes big dicks and loves to fuck, that young must be some good pussy, to take 8" or more in pussy and ass great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmm

Having been a teenage girl this just doesn't sound like one. Too much jumping around from slang to using the proper names for things. Most people, especially teenagers, either use slang Consistently or barely at all. Sounds like I'm nitpicking but it kept me from really getting into the story. It ruined the flow for me. It was a sexy but distracted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More nitpicking from another anon

If you're going to say the scientific names, use them properly. You shave your labia majora (outer lips) and mons pubis (pubic mound), not your vagina (which is inside). Shaving your vagina would be like shaving your tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
change your name!

you need to change your name to non stop bore guy! words like PENIS for an 18 year old girl today?????? get it together dude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good lovinng wife gave you a 5

The bore on here is the asshole annony!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Was enjoying the story a lot! Totally lost interest though when he spit on her then slapped her. The whole cumming on her face then rubbing it around with his dick didn't really do anything for me, but I was bearing through waiting for him to fuck her. Oh well, cant win em all.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Can we please get more to this story

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Daughter finally got nailed hard by her Daddy. Thanks for this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...