Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do as Gudrun ssayss and you can sstay there together, all three, for it can be a little perilouss to ssleep near to one of uss, even for a troll."

Gudrun thought to argue, but she realized that it wouldn't serve her plan very well to do it at this point, and also, she found that she liked the woman quite a bit, so she nodded with a smile.

"For my part, I would be pleased if you could only help me to brush my hair, and I would do what you might need if there is anything at all. I seek to know a little more of humans -- especially their womenfolk, since that is what I am also. My mother is a human.

I have only learned of how to look a little better lately from my friend Moppy, but she will sail on the other ship and I will miss the way that she has to make me laugh and to feel almost a little pretty."

Chiorstan was a little startled, "But, ... you are pretty, Gudrun. I see it. You are not human in the way that you look, so surely anyone who judges you for it does not take it into account. I like how you look and I would agree. I need a few friends myself.

I do not come from the lands of clan Cair. I grew up in the borderlands. My husband courted me and we had just married when the English came and killed almost my whole village. I have no family anymore and the Ciar women do not know me well yet."

She fought back her sudden tears for a moment, "I am sorry. I only lost my Robbie a little while ago."

"Well you have one friend already," the troll said with a bit of determination, "Come, see what might be done with the room if you can and I will hang the curtain. When you feel a little better, I will make you something to eat before my large friend and I return to our bargaining."

Chiorsten was tired, later that evening, but she did feel much better after their meal and she reflected on everything as she lay nursing little Katy in their room.

The day had been a strange one, all told, but where she'd had only her husband's cousin among all of the clan's rangers that morning -- and he was on the other boat -- she now had the oddest pair of friends; a she-troll and a basilisk.

And that had gone strangely as well. After the meal, the two resumed their bargaining and between the arguments, Chiorstan had seen -- through a thin gap in the curtain -- that they'd managed all sorts of rather surprisingly sensual lovemaking which they'd still referred to as their bargaining.

At last, Gudrun crept into their room, which was roomy and not at all small to Chiorstan, until Gudrun was in it.

Then it was, well, cozy.

"Well that's done now," she grinned happily, "He agrees that I am to be his girl now. I am happy."

"You look happy," Chiorstan nodded, smiling, "But I see that these things are done a little differently to the way that humans do it." She explained the way that humans go about courting and Gudrun chuckled.

"I will allow that it sounds very nice, but I have only the days that we will be sailing to make my bargain with him. If we did not have this place, then I would need to find us a cave and then try to entice him inside and try to bring the talk between us around in a very careful way to the bargaining."

"You looked very pleased when he loved you," Chiorstan smiled, "I did peek a bit, I couldn't help myself. But Gudrun, ... when you sucked him and he came, "I thought you'd drown!"

The troll nodded, "I know. He gives more than a stallion.

I do not have experience with stallions," she said, looking a little embarrassed and wondering why she'd brought it up. "Well I have watched one play with himself, so I saw what he could give."

She'd never tell anyone that it had gone a little past that and Gudrun did indeed have some experience with stallions, one anyway.

"My new lover gives more. I am a little sorry that I ate so much at our meal. I did not think that I would need the room."

"If I can ask," Chiorstan said, and not really knowing why she wanted the answer, "the taste, ..."

Gudrun eased herself down next to Chiorstan with a pleased smile. She nodded once and whispered, "I have not tasted what a man gives, but I know that with a troll male, what comes is thick. It was not so with our companion. It was salty-sweet, and like the smoothest cream to the tongue, though one has little time to waste when he gushes. I guessed as much."

Chiorstan looked down and seeing that her babe slept, she gently eased little Màiri-Ceit down into the bedding that had been prepared earlier and she looked down, "She likes it here so far."

Gurdun leaned over to look from beside Chiorstan's shoulder, "She looks like a sweet little thing who has made her little nest there."

Chiorstan turned and nodded, "It would have pleased me a little more if she'd been a bit hungrier this time. I could not get her to take it all."

She reached to touch her shoulder where Gudrun's fur had brushed it, feeling a cool spot. Her fingertips came away wet and she grinned a little as she looked, "You have missed a little. There is a bit near your tit."

"Oh," Gurdrun looked down, trying to see it, "I must have something to clean this up with in my pack."

"Here, let me, "the human said and she leaned forward.

It wasn't as though something had come over her. It wasn't anything like that and she wasn't terribly driven to act on impulses most of the time. But just then, she remembered what she'd watched and seeing it had stirred her. The basilisk looked like a winged snake-ish dragon, but there was something to him which appealed to her very much in a subtle sort of way. Gudrun appealed to her as well, though in her case, the reason for it was at least more easily seen.

She'd never heard the word, since it hadn't been coined then, but Chiorstan would have understood it and agreed if she had.

Gudrun was cuddly.

She was a troll and she was taller than a man, thin and with wiry limbs which were very strong. But she had long hair with little braids in it the same as many women did, though her ears were visible where they poked through beside the horns and her body was covered in fur which, while hiding her female modesty, also hinted at what was there underneath. Chiorstan and Gudrun found themselves without a lot of the cautious behavior that one often feels when two new friends begin to spend a little time together.

Gudrun watched as Chiorstan leaned and she felt it when the human's tongue touched the skin at the edge of her nipple for just an instant and then she leaned back with a little smile and swallowed.

"You are right," she nodded, "salty-sweet and smooth. Lucky for me that you are so warm, so it had not gone completely cold. I would never want to try it then."

"Chiorstan," Gudrun smiled, "That was nice. Have you, ... with women, have you ever, ...?"

Chiorstan shook her head, "Never."

Gudrun looked down and to the human, there seemed to be just the slightest hint at disappointment there. Chiorstan thought about it quickly and then she spoke, still whispering.

"I have never had the chance of it, really."

Gudrun looked up, "I have not either, and I have not ever had the thought of it before a little while ago. I found myself with a little hope to try with Moppy, since she often hinted at it. But I was too timid. Before much could happen, her Leif was back and we had to run as a troll war was starting. Best not to be where one of them happens."

"Well I can tell you that I like you," Chiorstan smiled, "and I have a hope that we might try something sometime. We will be a few days on this boat, and I am lucky enough to have a private place here. I love men, though I have not had more than one, but it has been a while for me now, so I seem to find naughty things in my head when we whisper together.

"I like it when we whisper also," Gudrun smiled a little shyly. "I knew that you were licking up the bit of seed, but your tongue felt very good for that second."

She looked down and Chiorstan looked up and they smiled at each other for a second before Chiorstan leaned forward again and put her arms around Gudrun and hugged her for a moment. After that, she asked if Gudrun would like to feel that again and Gudrun lowered her head to kiss the human's forehead after she whispered 'Yes, very much if you would do it'.

Chiorstan pressed her face against the swell of Gudrun's bosom and she found herself in the troll-girl's arms. It was a tiny bit of a challenge to find one of her friend's nipples there in the fur, but she managed it after a moment of nuzzling around. Gudrun's body responded a little bit and Chiorstan found herself with a large nipple between her lips and she sighed.

Troll nipples tend to be rather coarse in texture to human ones, she guessed, but this was very nice to her way of thinking as she brought her hand up so that she could tease the other nipple with it.

Gudrun sighed as well, liking this so much as she held Chioirstan to her.

It went on for a time before Gudrun lowered her head and whispered, "Chiorstan, you said that you still had milk. May I try to taste it a little, or do I ask too much?"

Chiorstan let the nipple between her lips slip out and she looked up, "That is not too much, and it might give me a little relief. Katy only took the edge off my need that she take it. I still have some ready and now you make me ache a little to give it."

She sat up then and with a little wriggling, she removed her simple dress to lay it aside. The troll looked surprised.

"Gudrun," Chiorstan whispered, "I like this with you, and though you have that lovely fur, you wear nothing besides. I want to feel you against me now."

With that, she almost dove against the troll and they found themselves exchanging kisses quietly and slowly. Chiorstan drew back after a while. "I am so glad that I met you this day," she smiled, "Come and have a suck, but be gentle, so that we might see how it goes."

Gudrun eased the human down onto her back and she began to lick Chiorstan's nipples, and it didn't take long at all before she was suckling very carefully, but getting a little milk from each one.

"You like it?" Chiorstan asked and Gudrun nodded, "Like anything about you, I find it very sweet."

Gudrun decided somewhere in it all that she wanted this with Chiorstan very much, for the way that it made her feel. She'd always been a loner because she'd pretty much had to be all of her life long. Now she felt really good to have negotiated her place at the basilisk's side and she wanted to see if it could happen that they might have this lovely human with them as well. She didn't know if such a thing had ever happened, but it was a nice thought to her and this -- what they were doing now -- demanded to be explored fully.

She reached the end of the little that Chiorstan had for her and then she drew back and began to nuzzle and kiss her way down the front of the girl, loving the way that it was a journey made on bare skin all the way until just before the end.

Chiorstan lay back in some pleasant surprise as she felt the beginnings of Gudrun's gentle kisses down there and the gentle exploration of her troll tongue.

She gasped the first time that Gudrun sent that thing deeply into her, for troll tongues are very thick. She was careful to try to remain quiet, but even so, a very few soft moans escaped her as she held onto the troll-girl's horns and used them to pull her lower half up against Gudrun's face.

They rested for a time after that, but before too long, Chiorstan made a similar journey with her mouth down between Gudrun's fur-covered thighs. When she felt that she was before the gates of her newfound epiphany, she drew her long hair back behind her head and just began, pressing her face against Gudrun and tasting a little experimentally.

She had to fight back a silly grin when she found that she liked the taste of she-troll nectar mixed with that salty-sweet silken texture of the basilisk's seed. Something in all of it caused her lips to tingle and not in the way that she'd felt it before with her husband, not long before her jaw grew sore.

She hadn't noticed that Gudrun had quite forgotten to close the curtain after opening it to carefully move inside of the little room.

Across the hold from them, curled up a little in the cramped quarters, the large, legged and winged serpent wanted to grin. No, he thought, he wanted to laugh.

If what he saw kept on a few more times, he would have his females -- both of the ones that he wanted for himself. He couldn't believe his good fortune.

Lovely Gudrun would take his seed and make their young out of it and he looked forward to it, feeling the need to have someone to pound into and female trolls could take that and beg for more and harder. They were famous among his kind for that and she was a very fine one.

His little ploys had worked so well, he thought.

He'd purposely left his tongue a little rough for her those first times to see how hopeful she really was for him and without knowing it at all, she'd shown him, slapping his face as he'd expected her to, but also showing him the detail that he'd hoped so much that he'd see. She'd slapped him hard those times with her open hand.

Any other she-troll would have used her fist.

For a girl like her, he'd give a lot.

Now, he hoped that he'd have the other thing that he needed and wanted for the family that he could now see almost there before him -- a human mother.

Gudrun would bear their young easily, but they'd need an older sibling to guide them and teach them, all while watching over them at the same time. A little human girl was the best possible answer to that. He knew that they'd love each other. They couldn't do anything but love one another, and it made for the best of families.

He watched as Gudrun very carefully bucked her hips against Chiorstan's face and he did smile then.

The very first female that he'd ever taken had been a human one and it had been amazing for them both.

But before he'd been able to make her his pet and pass on the bit of toughness that she'd need for her life with him, he'd killed her quite by accident.

Human females weren't built for loving with his kind. He knew that now. They were wonderful in a bed, but you couldn't fuck them at all.

You had to allow them to fuck themselves on you.

It had broken his young heart at the time to lose his lover. He'd blamed himself for his stupidity and what it had cost them, and he'd grieved over the loss of her for longer than twenty years.

He'd be much more careful this time, especially since her own little one needed her.

Ah, he thought, but he only needed for this little beauty to drink a little more of his seed and he knew that she'd come to crave it. She was the right sort of human for it. He knew that many didn't like to suck a male -- even their own kind, feeling dirty from it for some silly reason. But he could see that she was not one of those.

He could see that she liked to suck.

With only a little more of what she liked into her sweet mouth from him, he knew that she'd need it soon.

And he was happy to provide it for them both. He closed his eyes and sighed to himself contentedly. But like all others of his kind, he never really slept.

Gudrun groaned very quietly and after a few moments where she held Chiorstan's face against her sex, she reached down and pulled the girl up, smothering her with her pleased and thankful kisses. She rolled them on their sides and the two lay spooned. Chiorstan was happy with that, but then Gudrun moved to envelop her with her own long body as much as she could and Chiorstan was in bliss.

Since Robby had been killed, she'd felt so vulnerable, needing to care for her little baby and having to be a little dependent on the good will of the others. Sometimes that good will came with a slight expectation. She'd done her best to avoid the more blatant offers, but even so, she'd had to spend some time with a prick in her mouth that she'd never have wanted there otherwise in exchange for some food.

She didn't know it, but Gudrun was more than ten times her strength and she held the pleasant thought that if this might continue, this sort of loving with the troll, she'd have the protection that she and little Katy needed for them both.

She opened her eyes after a moment and regarded the serpent, wondering how strong he was and how much protection there might be there for them all.

Not that she'd ever be able to comprehend it, but the basilisk was on the order of almost ninety-two times as strong as the average human male who was used to physical labor or the hard work of fighting.

She pressed herself backward a little deeper into Gudrun's embrace as she closed her eyes.

---------------------------------

They sailed on the morning tide which, being mostly influenced by the moon and its slowly changing rise and set times, happened to be not long before dawn the next day.

Everything around them was dim as the two ships headed out into the North Sea, driven by the stiff westerly wind. As daylight increased, there was not much to be seen once they'd left the shoreline far behind them.

Louhi came up on deck to speak with the man who had taken on the role of the ship's master as far as her handling was concerned. He was Thorvald, a Norseman who had some experience in the waters around Scandinavia. He stood wrapped in a skin to try to stay a little dry as he conferred with Louhi and the man who manned the large steering oar.

"I do not like it," he said, spitting over the side to watch the effect of the wind on his spittle, "The wind rises even still. There will be a storm, I think, and on the North Sea, most storms are trouble to sail in."

As the day wore on, the weather proved Thorvald right, and by mid-afternoon, the wind was howling through the rigging. The ships pulled apart from each other to maintain sea room to maneuver in and a strange game began where one ship or the other held out slightly different rigging in an effort to stay together and at least in sight of each other.

And of course, just to keep things interesting, the temperature sank and the rain began to freeze, coating everything and making the decking very treacherous to walk on and threatening to add some top-heaviness to the ships by its weight.

The ships often lost sight of each other, separated by mountainous gray slabs of rising and falling water and they saw lightning flickering all around them.

Annikki wandered on deck to see it and it was during a time when the other ship was in view, not all that far off. The seas were so rough that even some experienced seamen on both vessels were afflicted with seasickness. As she looked over, she saw a small line of people who'd lashed themselves to the rail temporarily while they threw up and she was a little startled to recognize Beathag there in the middle of her long yellow yawn.

As the black-haired witch was losing her lunch -- or whatever was in her stomach at the time, she looked up once and Annikki thought that Beathag looked positively green, though it might have been an effect of the light.

Annikki wanted at first to grin, but then she felt sorry for Beathag.

Annikki had some experience with sailing in a storm and as what she'd become due to Ren, she was now largely immune, taking the pitching seas in her stride.

The sailing men were concerned and some were frightened. The horses stamped nervously in their makeshift stalls.

The only person who thought it was all great fun was little Màiri-Ceit, who sat squealing and laughing in the arms of the serpent below deck as the ship rocked. She never grew tired of it and when she finally slept, it was from tiring herself out in having a grand time.

The one time that she appeared to be getting a little sleepy, Gudrun had made things worse when she'd been holding Katy, who loved to be held by the troll.