Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy liked to be held by Gudrun and since her mother had nothing for her like a dummy, she liked to be against Gudrun, suckling quietly on one of her long nipples as she looked up. Gudrun already loved the little girl very much and she liked to hear it when Chiorstan joked to Katy that she had two mothers now.

"I am ready for it," Chiorstan groaned quietly, "I think."

Rex sat back, leaning against the curved inside surface of the hull and watched as Chiorstan crawled to him on her hands and knees.

"Are you sure?" he asked and she nodded.

"I know what it is that I feel, Rex. I feel lust to be sure and plenty of it. I have not been as happy in my whole life as I have been these days here with you both, even with the storm and all. My Katy is happy to know someone who takes the time to be with her, since none of my own kind will have much to do with me.

I do not need them. I need this. If I must be changed so that our large male can fuck me so that I cannot think or stand up anymore, then let it be so. I will take what comes -- especially if it is you and Gudrun.

I mean no shame to my thoughts of my dead husband, but I have never felt as much from any man as I feel when I lie with Gudrun and you."

With her piece said, and as the others looked on in a little shock, Chiorstan moved up onto her knees over the end of his long, thick shaft and grasped it so that she could line things up for them both.

A moment later, she began to moan as she lowered herself down on it very slowly, feeling the way that it spread her wide.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned, "thank the heavens that I birthed a child, I am certain that I could not do this otherwise."

Even so, it took some time.

Her knees were already trembling a little as she neared the end of herself. She hissed for a second as she felt him against her cervix and knowing what it was and remembering what had happened before, Rex changed himself a little so that it shortened a little slowly until she could sit on him fully, her pleased smile saying so much to him as she reached to hold him.

"Ohh," she smiled as she began very cautiously, "I sit on what is surely the grandest cockstand in the world."

There were no more words from her for a time then. Rex sat in fascinated pleasure as he watched her fuck herself. He longed to hold onto her hips, but he didn't dare to, remembering what is had cost him the last time that he did that.

Chiorstan only knew that she'd likely never be able to fuck with anyone ever again and not think of the beautiful red rod which she had in her at this moment. Her cunny was on fire and loving it. Everything on her, even her toes began to tingle gently as she bobbed, loving each and every individual stroke of that heavenly fat thing inside of her.

She felt Gudrun's arms as they moved around her, though they didn't restrict her movements in any way.

"Katy?" she whispered, and Gudrun replied "Asleep," in the same quiet whispering tones.

"I have nothing to give to her in my tits, but she likes to try as she listens to me chatter quietly to her and tell her little stories. I think that she is teaching me mothering things like that."

Gudrun's large hands found Chiorstan's breasts and the human moaned a little more, feeling the soft way that Gudrun's fur rubbed on her back.

Rex knew it when she came, every time, and Chiorstan came often in this first fucking. He did finally have to hold her, though not out of his own want. He didn't want her to fall over during those times when she just seemed to be kneeling there, with his large prick inside of her.

It was a little mesmerizing to him whenever it happened. Chiorstan would stop, holding almost still with her ribs heaving a little.

She was almost unresponsive then, but at last, she'd look up at him after a few moments of it and her eyes would be full of tears with long tracks from them down her cheeks. She'd smile then as she seemed to come back to herself and she'd hug him tightly for a second before she went right back to it.

The last time almost woke Katy, because by then, Chiorstan was almost screaming, her breath whistling in and out of her. She hung there on the edge of another orgasm and by then, she'd lost both her count and her will to remember, but he'd helped her over the edge one last time when he came into her.

Human males make and deliver differing quantities of semen, up to about a tablespoon for some and less than that for most. It doesn't matter in biological terms, as long as one sperm is able to go the distance, so to speak.

Dragons give more, and basilisks, well, ...

Rex gave Chiorstan about a cupful -- all at once, it seemed.

All that Chiorstan knew was that there was a lot of it and it felt very warm, almost hot to her. It felt so good there inside of her and it pushed her on one more time

She howled from it and the way that it filled her in one go and then it ran right out, pushed out of the way by the next gush and the next.

Elsewhere on the boat, people looked around and wondered at the sound.

She hung in the basilisk's arms then, having little left to hold herself against him in herself any longer.

"So, ... warm and so much, "she smiled with her eyes closed.

The tingle began anew then, but this time, it came from deep within her.

"I know that it cannot be," she groaned as she climbed from his lap to lie down a couple of minutes later, "but for one instant in there as you filled me the first time, I felt as though I had become pregnant again."

"That cannot happen," Rex whispered as he helped to lie her down, "but I think now that the changess will come to you. What they are or will be, I know not."

Gudrun moved to help as well and as she leaned down and kissed Chiorstan once very softly, "I have always felt so lost and alone. Since I have come to know you, it is gone from me. I love you Chiorstan."

"And I you," the human smiled up a little tiredly as she moved her hand over her mound to hold the seed inside of her.

Rex snaked his head down and he kissed her cheek, "I know only that I love my girlss, all of them very much. It iss more than I could have ever hoped to have. Thank you."

Chiorstan looked up at the basilisk, "I am only a pet to you and it feels to me to be far more than I have ever had. I doubt that it could ever happen, but if I can, I will protect Gudrun and your young if you will do the same for my Katy."

He nodded, "That iss a bargain which did not need to be sspoken of, little mother. That much, you already had from me."

The weary mother smiled to herself then as she had a thought come to her, "I am free to mate with other males."

She laughed very softly, "What for?"

---------------------------------

He sighed to himself as he mounted the stone steps, one after another in a seemingly endless spiral. The long stairway wound itself around and around, interrupted by small landings with a small window, which was roughly glazed not so much to see out of as it was to there to admit light from the outside.

There were five of them, these landings, placed there, he guessed, so that weary learned ones might have a place to stop and reflect as they looked out and caught their breath or to steel themselves for the next leg of the journey upward.

He didn't know it, but the place where he was going to -- as he'd gone for over four years now, every single evening, was almost exactly two hundred and forty-nine feet above the level of the valley below.

All that he knew was that he had to climb three hundred and seventy-seven steps every time.

He seldom stopped to rest at a landing, but he did for a moment when he reached the next one, so that he could adjust the straps of the carrier on his back. Then he was off again, a little tired of it all and he bounded up taking three steps at a time.

He walked into the chamber at the top of the stairs and set his crude pack down before he stepped to the wall.

He'd swept up the night before and given the size of the room, it had taken a little time. He was in no mood to travel back down in the morning, taking the sweepings with him, so he stepped over to the movable part of the dome.

Not many know of this part of the keep. It had been built very close to the peak which the rest was built against and it offered a means to look out at the land from high up in both directions, front and back, though there was nothing to see from that way, other than the nests of a few birds. There were three good windows to see out of and watch from, waiting for who knew what to appear over the rise from the long valley below this one.

The inside was a dome, with paintings on the inside surface. The poses of the figures there made little sense to him, not knowing the purpose of it, unless it was to document the stupid postures which humans could adopt while they caroused and fucked drunkenly during an orgy.

But there was a part of the dome which was movable and ran in a circular track. He didn't know it, but to open or close the thing required the efforts of three large men to move it a little easily. He could move it by himself and often did when he wanted a little fresh air. He did that now, in fact, opening it just a little to test for the prevailing wind.

Finding little or none, he stepped away and retrieved his little pile of sweepings and threw it out.

He'd learned the hard way to test beforehand, having it blown back into his face a few times.

He stood there then, looking out and feeling the drifting air as it ruffled his fur pleasantly -- since nothing else ever did.

Once upon a time, he'd been a young and hopeful male who'd met and fallen in love with a female on sight, thoroughly and completely smitten with her beauty in one moment.

He snorted to himself quietly and castigated himself again for his foolishness at the time. He hadn't known any better then. He hadn't learned what his place was.

Not knowing any better, he'd tried to make an effort at conversation with that female.

His family had always been guards and they still were, those of them who were still left. So they weren't exactly up on the latest news at the best of times.

He only knew that he had to get to know that female.

Looking back now, he didn't blame her for what happened. His clumsy efforts had confused her and she looked a little bothered by it.

The trouble was that it had been seen by the female's father.

He'd had no idea that there even was a princess, let alone two of them and a prince.

Now, he knew that her name was Petra and he was so sorry that he'd even seen her at all that day.

The small group of them had only just won their freedom from the humans and like everyone else, he'd been celebrating and he'd run into the lovely young female by accident -- literally.

He doubted now that she'd even known what had happened to him at all. For certain, she surely never thought of the large male that she'd bumped into who had lost his ability to make coherent speech in that instant.

Since that day, it had been his lot to guard here in this lonely place, every night all alone.

He knew that he'd die doing this and there was no help for it at all.

A good thing that he'd learned to read Latin and Greek, for the place had an extensive library.

He walked over to a table and using a piece of flint, an old dagger that he'd found, and a tiny amount of tinder, he lit a very small fire there in a brazier. With that done, he went to his pack and retrieved a taper and lit that, setting it into a holder which had a plate of burnished brass to reflect the light and he set that on the table.

He pushed the edge of the wall so that it rumbled along in its track very slowly until it closed against the immovable part with a muted and very quiet boom.

Looking around the room, he sighed and then piled the sticks of firewood next to the small hearth that he'd use later when the cold of the night found its way inside.

He took out another, much smaller pack and removed what would be his evening meal and set it aside.

Then, as he'd done for most of the one thousand, four hundred and sixty nights that he'd had to be here, he began to read.

Once upon a time, he'd been a young and hopeful male who'd met and fallen in love with a female on sight, thoroughly and completely smitten with her beauty in one moment.

Now?

He asked himself the question and he smiled to himself sadly.

He'd long ago gotten over that moment and that female.

Now, he was a slightly older young male who was loved by no one, and sat reading as he did almost every might as his long life passed him by, all alone in a watchtower.