Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gitte was astounded, but she was given little time to question it as Gudrun lifted her just a little higher and moved her forward a touch. While Gitte was marveling at the troll's strength, she felt the very tip of something slip into her guided by Gudrun.

"Your joy comes soon," she whispered and then she kissed Gitte's belly softly as she fed a little more of Rex inside.

"Take her, husband." Gudrun sighed, "She is as ready as I can make her for you."

As Gitte felt the heat of that shaft sliding into her, she groaned and raised her head at what she felt.

There, visible over her thatch of dark fur, was Gudrun's face, licking and wetting the thing which now had possession of her and sought to claim her.

As the strokes began very slowly, Gitte felt her legs being lifted and eased down past the troll's shoulders. "Do not fear now," she smiled, "I will stay with you here. Something like this, I now have such a strong want in me to see unto its end."

Rex began to go a little faster, after feeling just how far he might be able to go into Gitte without hurting her. She laid her head back onto him and reached up to kiss him.

Gitte had never imagined that anyone could ever stir her this much, the way that this pair seemed to be able to do so easily, but she knew that she wanted it now, all that the pair of them could give to her.

Rex held her breasts and kneaded them in a way that no man ever had as she felt the very first beginnings of the little slaps from his thighs against her bottom, and she also felt the slow and careful lapping of the troll's tongue against them both.

"Fuck her, Rex," Gudrun whispered a little hoarsely, "She is yours."

Three long seconds of deep thought on her part later, Gitte added her voice to it, "Ohhh yes! Fuck me, Rex, you wonderful beast. Fuck me. Fuck m -- Oh! Ahh, fuck, ... fuck, ...."

The basilisk was in a bit of heaven, finding that he was able to bang a human as he'd wanted to for so long. As long as he held himself just a little shorter so as not to harm her, this one could surely go the distance with him.

He smiled softly as the hold echoed with the soft slapping of him against her fine ass.

And what an ass, he grinned to his wife as she grinned back.

He slid his hand down along the length of her, feeling the flare of her hips and then the soft swell of her haunch.

He could hardly wait to see such magnificence the very first time that she knelt before him to offer herself to him.

And, he thought as he looked down to see her head lolling back and forth while she made such nice grunting sounds to him, he now knew that she would offer it to him that way.

He felt it as she tightened on him the first time that she came with a cry.

He plowed right on through it and she keened while Gurdun enjoyed the new flood of her moisture which suddenly flooded out just a little around the basilisk's maleness as he pumped on.

She writhed and wailed out her joy when she came again only a few minutes later, and Rex plowed through that one too, never even slowing a little and giving her no respite, not that she gave any sign of wanting it, and she was bouncing against him now.

He fucked on and on, waiting for the next one. He'd decided that he'd try for that one.

When it happened, she surprised him, truly.

He thought that she'd lose the rest of her mind, but it wasn't an issue at all for her.

Gitte had only lain there shuddering and sighing as he filled her and it ran out to Gudrun's waiting and eager lips.

Gitte reached up over her head, in her horizontal position there on top of his hard abdomen to caress his face. Both Rex and Gudrun were amazed.

"Thank you," she whispered shakily, still shuddering, her legs twitching a little in Gudrun's grasp, "For once in my life, I can say that I have been well and truly fucked.

I imagine that we all ache to feel it when a man fills us. But we never really feel much of anything, other than when he sends it each time, and that is if we are a little lucky.

This time, there was no mistaking what was being done to me. Thank you for that, Rex."

The pair of them stared at her as she sighed, "I wish so much that I was what you might want in a woman, but I guess that you also have Chiorstan for this."

Rex looked down into Gitte's eyes -- they both did.

"He has Chiorstan," Gudrun nodded, "we both do."

Rex nodded, "Stay, Gitte. Wish for what I have told you of to happen and stay if it is what you want."

"I like her," Gitte nodded, "even more now that I know that she has you both and for the way that Gudrun said that she teaches her. Chiorstan is right. People should be better toward others."

She lifted her head to smile at the troll, "If I can ask it, would you please let me kiss your bosom? The want of it is in the front of my head now and I want to ask while I have the nerve."

Gudrun sat down, plainly in a little shock, but she nodded and she appeared to be every bit as shy as the other time when Gitte had said that she liked Gudrun.

Gitte groaned deeply as she sat up, "The other side of this fine joy is that a girl like me -- "

She stopped then, wondering at her own words.

Gudrun nodded, "Go on, Gitte. Say what was on your tongue."

"I wanted to say that fucking like that, after so long without, is a little hard on the hips. Did I just speak of myself as a girl?"

Gudrun nodded again, this time with a hopeful smile, "Why? Do you feel as a girl again? We do not think that you are old. Gitte."

"You know," the woman smiled a little, "I think that I do."

Gudrun reached for her then and she tumbled backwards very slowly as Gitte pressed her face against the Troll's breasts.

------------------------------------

Chiorstan stirred a little and then she opened her eyes.

She lay there a minute, wondering at the way that she felt a little different. But she had little time to think on it or to reflect very much as Katy woke up hungry.

Chiorstan gave it a thought and then she noticed the weight from her chest and the let-down came only an instant later. She picked her baby up and smiled, "Well if you do not mind waiting to have your bottom cleaned for a few minutes, your Ladyship, I've got my wee bairn's breakfast ready just now."

She held Katy up and then she reached for her breast so that she could get Katy to latch on quickly.

The infant found her nipple and then she began even before Chiorstan needed to look.

What Chiorstan noticed was the way that Katy was looking up at her. She looked down and blinked as she stared at her hand and the swell of her full breast.

Katy was well locked on by this point, so Chiorstan shifted her gently to hold her with one arm and she held her hand up in front of her face, staring at what she saw.

She looked down then at the stark contrast between her infant's smooth and slightly pink skin and her own, right there on her breast.

What she saw was slightly shiny, slightly pebbled, and a mottled mixture of black and red.

She almost dropped Katy.

She looked elsewhere and it was the same. Then she leaned down to examine herself closely, looking at her thigh. Her skin wasn't there. Instead, she had little, ... scales?

She ran her hand over her long leg for a moment. Since when had her legs ever seemed this long? Her touch told her that her skin, such as it now was in this dream, was smooth and dry, but for the tiny, very smooth bumps of millions of the scales.

Her eyes ran the last of the distance to her feet and she wanted to scream. What was there looked nothing at all like her own feet -- and there were the long claws there.

She thought about her big toe for a moment as she remembered what it had looked like only the day before and her consciousness returned the knowledge to her that her toe was fine, present and accounted for.

But she didn't see it.

She tried to wiggle it and that was when she found the claw all by itself, four inches up on the inside of her leg, just below what she guessed was her ankle, since that was the way that it felt to her.

She ran her hand over her head and felt her hair. But it wasn't the same at all to her touch. There was a ridge or something on the top of her head which leaned backward as some sort of spike.

Her mouth fell open.

And even that felt different today. She slid her hand forward to feel her lips and she almost put out her own eye.

She lowered her hand and really looked at it.

Claws.

Wicked and cruel-looking claws.

Struggling not to begin to cry now, she still held Katy, but now she looked for Gudrun.

She was a little trapped here, not knowing if she even knew how to stand on what passed for her feet now.

She saw Gudrun's hip and she shook it as gently as her trembling and fearful hand could do it. She found that she had to do it again and then again before the troll stirred.

"Help me, Gudrun," she said in a tremulous voice, full of fear now.

"What?" Gudrun groaned, "What help do you need?"

Chiorstan looked down, wondering over the pressure and the pull as she leaned toward Gudrun and she saw the reason for it as she looked back.

It was her tail.

"I don't know!" Chiorstan wailed.

Katy began to cry, sensing her mother's distress.

With what looked to be a supreme effort of her will, Gudrun slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes a little, "What can I d-"

Gudrun stared at her friend in disbelief, her mouth falling open very slowly.

------------------------------

"So, you feel better now? You look a lot better, now that you have calmed down," Louhi said as she walked along the deck with Gudrun and Chiorstan.

The day had dawned just as darkly as the evening before, though the rain was holding off a little as though it was preparing to drench everything in sight in about another minute or so. The two boats were scudding along just as fast as their sails could take them, Thorvald not seeming willing to give up the small edge that he felt they were being given.

Chiorstan nodded, heaving a sigh of relief once again at the thought of it as she watched Louhi and Katy smile at each other as Louhi carried the baby.

"It was terrible," she said," and I was so frightened that I would be like that forever. Thank you for the help and for coming so quickly."

"Well it was a shock to be sure," Louhi chuckled, "especially since I did not know at the time what had caused it and to come rushing down the steps to see you like THAT. I didn't know what to think and wondered how yet another magical creature had come on board."

She laughed a little, "I am only getting used to the fine pair that we have."

"Well, I know how to manage it now -- as you showed it to me," Chiorstan said, "so I know how to make it come and go as I wish. I almost made myself dizzy for a time. You cannot imagine the way that it shakes your mind when you only turn your head at some sound that you have heard -- and your head moves quicker than any chicken's head. I am only glad that it didn't really frighten Katy until the end when I was crying myself.

And she got over it so quickly, too."

"She is an adventurer, this little one," Gudrun smiled.

"So, um, Mistress Louhi," Chiorstan began a little nervously, "Can you tell me just what I am then? ... You know, when I become that, uh, thing which I was?"

Louhi shrugged, "Truly, I know not. Some sort of lizard, but you remain warm-blooded -- even a little hot to the touch. I do not know of anything like that, and so strong you are then, Chiorstan, and so very fast in how you can move. One day, I would like to see how quickly you can run -- when you have the room for it, mind you," she smiled as she indicated the length of the deck with her chin.

"You do look very nice to look at that way.

I mean," she smiled, "there is nothing wrong with the way that you look at any time, but like that, with those patterns on your skin and that tail, ... very nice to see."

"Mistress," Chiorstan began, "let me get a little used to it first and find my own large feet then so that I do not tip over, and I will let you see me like that, if you like, but I do not wish to let others see me that way."

"I understand," Louhi smiled, "I was only saying it."

She turned to Gudrun then, "And of course, you will get to see it much more anyway, I would guess. What of the other one? Gitte? You say that you think this will happen to her as well?"

The troll groaned a little and then grinned at the way that the sound caused Katy to laugh, "I cannot say. I only know that Rex fucked with her the same way that he fucked with Chiorstan here, so I would guess, ..."

"Please ask him not to fuck with anyone else then," the blonde said, a little seriously.

"But thank you for what you both did to take care of her, you and Rex. I have heard that she was mean-spirited in her gossip, not the least toward you."

"I learn from my friend here," the troll nodded, "and Gitte has since shown us that she is sorry and we have found her to be very, ... thankful in our bed, but if this is what will happen to her when she wakes up, I do not know if I am ready for two of them."

There was a loud cry from the doorway to the rear hold and the three of them began to run to it a second later.

-------------------------------

They found Gitte staring at herself, still a little distraught, but coming around to it. She'd been as frightened as Chiorstan had been at first, but she'd reasoned it out for herself and she could already make it come and go as she wished.

Right then, as the others came down the steps quickly in answer to her cry, she was holding her breasts -- or rather -- her new breasts in this guise. They were lush and full, better than her own had been when she'd been at her best as a young woman. They'd been lovely back then, but these girls, she thought, these were like weapons to be used on unsuspecting ...

She tossed the thought and she asked herself if she'd not learned anything from the day before.

She removed her hands then and tried to hide herself under the blankets of her bedding, a little late for it. She almost jumped straight up when her thumb grazed her cunny, and it was all that she could do after that not to feel herself a little just to try to learn what was what down there now.

But she found that she did like her dark gray skin very much. As far as she could tell, she was very near to Rex in her color.

The three of them stared at her and then they all wore wide smiles.

"Well," Louhi said, finding her voice before the others, "I must not tell Nikki of what goes on down here. I like her just as she is and she can already be a selkie girl.

I see that bringing you here was the best thing that I could have done to help you, Gitte. You're a little different this day from when I saw you last, but you are quite lovely like that, you know."

Gitte stood up rather slowly and she bowed just a little to Louhi, "It was a night of nights for me, Mistress and no mistake. Now," she sighed a little, "if only I knew just what it is that I am this way."

She half-turned to show them her small tail and she shrugged, "I do not know. I went to touch my face and I found these," she said, indicating the small pair of tusks which protruded from her lower lip, "I find that I now have a fear that I have been turned into a two-legged sow, or something like that."

She hung her head a little, "Though I must guess that it serves me right for the way that I have lived my life until now."

She looked very human for the most part, and to anyone's eyes, she was shapely, though not voluptuous, not quite that. And as humble as she was at the moment, not particularly liking the two facial features which she'd found, Gitte was still very pleased because while she was not a willowy thing again, she was firm everywhere, as solid as a draft horse.

She liked that.

"They're very nice to look at," Louhi smiled, "Truly. If anything, I think that I would have to say that you look rather, ... inspiring, in a lusty sort of way to me."

Gitte almost blushed, knowing just what was meant. She couldn't wait for a moment when she was alone, wanting very much to test the feelings that she now felt from down there below her smaller tufted thatch.

She looked at Chiorstan, who smiled, "I like the way that you look now, Gitte, but more than that, I have heard of what was done and what you said. I hope to find your friendship if it can be between us. I am not very good at throwing hard words around."

Gitte nodded, "Well, I do not know if I can actually turn over a new leaf, even if I am given a chance to redeem myself."

She shrugged and gave them a soft smile, "But I know that it is what I want to do, and I know at least where I ought to be, and it seems to be here -- since none of the others will have me."

She looked a little uncertainly at Gudrun, waiting to hear something from her.

Gudrun looked down, feeling like an idiot, but also feeling the words which she wanted to say.

She shook her head and looked up. "What do you think, Gitte? I have tusks too. I think that you are beautiful. I am sorry that I cannot string pretty words together -- especially now as I stare at those beauties on your chest."

She groaned a little longingly, "Could we just go to bed?"

The ship lurched to one side rather gently and they heard the clatter of the basilisk's heavy claws on the decking above them.

Thorvald looked over at the beast's face a little searchingly and Rex returned his gaze.

"Boatss," he said with a nod, pointing off in the direction that they were sailing in, "Many, each full of armed men. A larger long one wass with them. They sstay together and move thsis way sslowly."

----------------------------------

The 'sea battle' ended up as a lot of yelling across open water which became a bit of a rout afterwards.

The many men on the boats were pirates, and they did order the two ships to heave-to to be boarded.

"You asked to fly with me?" Rex said to Gudrun -- who was already stringing her bow as she nodded to him.

As the shouting match continued, Màiri and Louhi both stood on the decks of their respective ships, away from the men who shouted taunts from the rail. They were sensing, looking for the obvious leaders in their opposition. There was a large man who seemed to be the leader aboard the longship, but they wanted the ones who most of the men looked up to in the groups of the smaller craft.

A lean and hungry-looking fighter stopped his urging of those aboard the boat which he was on as well as a few of the ones nearby when a comely woman appeared out of the air to stand before him with an impassive expression.

She tilted her head, plainly waiting for him to say something.

Of the ones around him, he had the quickest tongue, but even so, to see a red-haired beauty just show up out of nothing in front of him...

The words were coming, Màiri thought, but she had elsewhere to be, so she smiled at him.

It seemed to confound him even more, but he stayed rooted to the spot in confusion as her sword flicked into view, and with a quick cross-stroke and a slight grimace from the effort of the swing, his head was off and the men had no leader among them. She faded away then, leaving them all to begin their arguments over who would lead them now.

The same scene was repeated several times over in the little flotilla as Louhi began to do the same thing.

When Louhi appeared before the man in charge of the longship, he seemed to be a little quicker in the uptake than the others, or he was dumber than all of them combined as he shook his long-axe at her. He barely looked surprised at the way that she'd just appeared there.

"Why do you attack us?" he bellowed in Swedish, "We have done nothing to you!"

Louhi smiled a little coyly and pointed, "The fishing here must be very good, if fishermen are forced to sail with weapons in their hands to club the fish so that they might stack them better after they jump into the boat."