Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pack becomes one of both kinds from it and it seals things between the two. If and when I birth my children, we will not be living in a hole in the dirt and needing to be fearful all of the time.

I guess that it will be a thing of convenience, but I also hope for much between the females who stand at the heart of any pack. We are the mothers and even at that level in one pack, the hopes of a people begin.

But there are two things which can cause it to hang.

You must find your place in Koten's heart once more. I will help, and I do not think that he is beyond your reach even yet. Even so, it will be a hard thing to do. Just try and see. There will also be questions of you from your elders and the council. You must ride through them and if I can, I will help there also."

Petra nodded, barely able to speak for the hope surging in her breast. She kissed Nadya for a long time before she felt that she was ready to speak very much.

"If this can be, Nadya, I will follow you forever. You might not see the way that I find that I am surprised to have found so much in such little time, but even in all of your taunting to me, I grew to like you.

What is the other thing?"

She saw Nadya's eyes turn a little cold then. "I do not know if I know the way to say it, but as I froze outside with you, these things came to me and I saw that they must be for the good of many -- and myself, Petra. I knew almost at once that we could do this, if we walk side by side, all of us, the roles of the female pair count for so much in an ideal pack of four.

But to do it needs a little time and a place for it to become firm. I rode to the town today and I heard many things as rumors and idle talk. The attempt on your life does not really surprise me in light of what was said to me.

You are sisters, you and Jenna, and close you were. When would she have learned about wolfsbane?

She bought it, that much I knew, so I already guessed what I would smell on that arrow.

And it grows worse than even that. I do not know who the other party is as yet, but Jenna seeks to make pacts in her hatred. Is she is not stopped, I fear that she will hand the keep over to someone else.

The bitch who tried to kill her own sister must die before everyone here does, though I will leave the decision of how everything is handled to you and the council. If it is desired, I can be the instrument of it, but like any other matter pertaining to your rule, it is up to you."

She kissed Petra lightly one again and smiled, "And if this works, I also have my hope, Petra. I liked the struggle, but not so much the taunts which I had to throw in it."

The princess smiled once more as she rolled her eyes, "Oh, I can find a little in my snooty, high-born heart to forgive it - since I liked it so much ..."

She reached up and stroked the edge of Nadya's ear and the three small rings which were worn there, "Especially if the one who I must follow can find the want in her to fuck me again before we go to begin the unpleasant parts of it.

Ask me what you will in the middle of it and I think that I would agree to anything that you want."