All Comments on 'Daughter Time'

by Bigmanpops

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Is.... your.... period..... button..... stuck?

GizmorGizmorover 10 years ago
Daughter

Nice story. Hoping there is more cumming.

ShysquirterShysquirterover 10 years ago
Start was fun.

Despite some of the language. But lost me when they woke up.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD READ

I enjoyed this. A good story but grammer could use some work. Then it would be a 5. I gave you a 4 as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

Good and got me excited. One small criticism was when you wrote this.." It was a little close for comfort but I figured she would stop. As usual though, I was wrong".

Would have been better if you had an earlier example of why you were usually wrong since that statement came out of nowhere. Keep writing and improving.

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Danke für diese Lerneinheit in Alltagsenglisch

Im Englischunterricht lernt man viel über Litratur, Kultur und vielleicht noch ewtas Geschichte, Geografie und Politik von englischsprachigen Ländern. Der Wortschatz, der für das tägliche vor allem für das nächtliche Leben wichtig ist, wird dagegen verschämt ausgespart.

Deshalb mußte ich mir viele Wortbedeutungen aus dem Zusammenhang erschließen. Das war aber nur maßig schwer, da ich ja auch nicht auf der Brennsuppe dahergeschwommen bin und Anatomie und Physiologie überall auf der Welt gleich sind.

Ich werde deshalb fortfahren, meine Kenntnisse der englichen Allnachtssprache mit Hilfe von "literotica.com" zu vervollkomnen.

Falls Sie eine Übersetzung meines Kommentats wünschen, wenden Sie sich vertrauensvoll an mich.

islandicislandicover 10 years ago
Just the best.

i loved every bit of this. keep up the good work. you show some raw talent. pls give me more. even continue this into chap 2.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A fantastic storyline and what I hope is just a start to a series.

I'd like to read about mom finding out about them fucking and that dad was the father of her daughter's baby, and then wanting to join in with them, while the daughter is getting a bigger belly with her dad's baby.

Perhaps when Kathy told her mom that she wanted to have a large family, and her dad is going to be the father of all of her children, and mom was very happy about having a lot of grandchildren.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

There is nothing better than a father breeding his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hmm... my theory is that the author is between the ages of 12 and 15 because the sentence structure is absolutely horrible! argh! Don't get me wrong, the premise is nice but I really couldn't enjoy reading it because I cringed at every paragraph! There are literally too many to quote here without killing half an hour minimum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot

I loved your story. My dad and I had sex once when we were drunk. When I got pregnant it was a good thing I was married because my husband thought our daughter was his. But we never stopped. Two of my other 3 kids im not sure who the dad is... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs improvement

Story had a good premise, but a lot of grammatical and some spelling errors. Keep at it though. In time, if you work on your craft, you will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

started fucking my oldest daughter when she turned 18....it's been 20yrs now.

beenthere2beenthere2over 10 years ago
brought back memories

once when i came home from clubbing, drunk silly, my dad helped me up the stairs into my room. i had pissed myself, and soaked my tight jeans. i remember my dad helping me into my room, taking off my soaked jeans and panties. he placed me in my bed, and spooned up next to me. musta passed out, cuz i woke up the next afternoon wondering what the sticky mess between my legs was...hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
big man pops is 12 - 14 years old.

This submission leads me to believe that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story!

Good story, good premise and plot lines.

I agree with most other writers from Literotica, that's left comments about this story, here. Before you post a second chapter, or another story here, learn how to do spell check on your computer and grammar sentence structure, along with punctuation check.

You need to know when to split paragraphs. Some of your long paragraphs, changed subjects in the midst. Each time the subject of your paragraphs change, (or in other words, when the topic changes), you usually need to start a new para.

Anytime you have a paragraph written on one subject and then have another character speak dialogue quotes, you need to put that persons dialogue, into a new paragraph.

Big long paragraphs are very difficult to read and makes me, at least, stop reading a story here on Literotica and go find another story, written better.

Before you post another story or chapter of this story, please find a literotica volunteer editor, to help you get your final draft copy cleaned-up real well, edited and well proofed, so it won't be so hard for us to read and understand.

Have them search for places in your story, where you started to write it out with plot going one way, but you didn't finish, didn't get that thought written out. This, before you changed directions with your writing. Leaving the former topic dangling and all us readers wondering "What's up with this? Where did this part of the story go?"

Before you start writing a story, write-out good Character Sketches, (or detailed descriptions of each character in your story, who they are, what they will and won't do, or be part of, any character flaws or problems like PTSD or anger management issues, or them being a very wary, jealous husband. Character info, like that).

I would also recommend for each story, or new story, you should write-out a good detailed plot, to keep your writing accurate and on plot.

This way, for example: when you write about a horny and gorgeous young 18 year old daughter named Terri, pursuing her life-long love of her father; you won't write half the story, telling us Terri just turned 18 and graduated high school. Then, the last half the story, suddenly the daughters name is Annabel and in only six months, she somehow aged 3 years and is 21 years old!

You have your character sketches and plot plans for this story, to refer back too and keep your story writing accurate and on-track, with the initial character descriptions and info, you give us, at story beginning.

You didn't make the latter mistakes here in this story, that I could tell.

I only gave a couple examples of usual mistakes, new writers often make, when writing without a well detailed and developed plot line sketch for each story and well developed Character Sketches, that will keep you, the writer, on track, through-out each chapter of the story. These writing guides, as you flesh-out the story, so you don't get confused yourself, in the process of writing.

Thank you again, for a very good story and plot line! I do hope you continue writing more chapters to this story! I really enjoyed it!

By all means, please keep writing! You have a lot of raw talent! Keep at it, you will get better, with each story you write, IF you will heed some of us writers comments after your stories, trying to help you clean-up your stories a little and help you write much better. Suggestions, which in turn, makes your stories much easier and better for us to enjoy, as we read them through!

sgkwsgkwover 9 years ago
Good Story

To the ANONYMOUS commenter that had so much to say, i hope you are a great writer, otherwise your comments were overkill.

To Bigmanpops, i loved the story and enjoyed it so much that any errors did not really distract me. I hope the negative comments don't detract you from writing more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've been screwing my dad daily or when I can,lol for 16 yrs now since I was 2i....god it's so good. but we've never thought abut kids ..yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Been having sex with my daughter for 4 years. It is something we both enjoy and don't feel guilty about it. If it feels good, do it and more importantly, enjoy it!587B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Who cares about the grammar, your story was fucking hot!!!!! Had my pussy so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck you assholes

I found this story beautiful and sweet. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love Daddy/Daughter Stories

Hey, Bigmanpops, Don't worry about that phobe naysayer that bitched about your writing style because your story, Daughter Time, was hot, sexy, classy, and most of all, cock hardening fare (a state of perfection), which is why I scored it 5 Stars! Keep up the great work. I do believe I am going to read it again, this time to my 26 year old daughter who just absolutely loves me and my fat cock! And I'll just bet that the naysayer said nay because he has a pee-pee, not a cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mmmmmmm I so want my daddy to knock me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice Idea

Probably the taboo thing but love the idea of having sex with drunk daughter & realising she’s not innocent but a little slut. Not into the pregnancy thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Memories

This story brings back memories of the first time my Dad and I had sex. In our case, we were both a little drunk and feeling horny. Eighteen years later, I still crave his cock inside of me.

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
I can definitely relate!

Loved your story love to read more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Female Anatomy All Wrong

This story was getting my so hot and wet until the part about pushing past the cervix. That's just so incredibly unrealistic that it ruined the story for me. For most women, inserting something with the circumference of a toothpick into the cervix (like an IUD) is absolutely excruciating. A dick is not going to just slip in there. I'm sorry, but that's just not how the female anatomy works. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dried up the second you started in the stuff about having a tight vagina from only sleeping with someone with a small penis and then basically put a chastity belt on when you started on the cervix stuff. We know you’re not actually good at this when you don’t understand basic anatomy and it ruins the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These kind of stories ---- awwwwwwesome

if i could you 'd get 6 stars

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_over 1 year ago

Now that’s a story 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this is one of the best! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry had to stop and jerk off while reading this great storie,it is nothing but the best

FluffyfefeFluffyfefeover 1 year ago

I loved it. It was so hot!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Why screw up an otherwise great story by throwing a baby into the mix?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two unnecessary items in the, otherwise, hot story--First, going past the cervix, etc. I don't know why that is important--besides, likely, impossible. If he filled her so deep that he made her hotter than ever, that would be sufficient. Second, the pregnancy. What a turn Off.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

What the Hell is wrong with you writers? You get a really perfectly good story going and then you feel it necessary to fuck it up by throwing a pregnancy into the narrative for no apparent reason! . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not exactly what I seek to read. However, very well written. I do not have a breeding kink so the pregnancy part was a bit disappointing. But there are many people that do indeed have breeding kink. Over all, 4 star store.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

I enjoyed the story, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agree with earlier commenters: pregnancy in these stories is stupid, just stupid. Gurls these days are in birth control, mostly. Pregnancy just destroys the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was great until he "pushed past her cervix". That's not possible, well it is but she would have severe bleeding and pain. If she made it through that, she would never be able to have a baby, it would be a miscarriage every time. These days, that could land her in jail because it would look suspicious, like she was doing on purpose.

Trying to push your erection past a cervix is like trying to push a tube of lipstick into your pee hole. A woman has a small pocket above and a larger pocket below the cervix that can accommodate large men. But it takes time to reveal itself, it takes foreplay, she has to be soaking wet. Just like a man moves as he swells, the same happens inside a woman. I know this is fantasy but come on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous