Daughter Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me today and everyday we can....I want your dick to be the only cock inside me for as long as you want it." as Kathy said this, she raised up and sank right down on my cock. My daughters pussy sucked me as deep as could go. "I don't care if you empty tons of cum inside me daddy.....NNNnnnngh....you may haaaaavvvee already got me knocked upppp....I don't care daddy.....MMMmmmmm....I want toooooo have your babyyyy."

That was all I needed to hear. I then grabbed her hips and drove her down onto my dick as I pile drove my ass back up into her. I was going to fuck us both to exhaustion before I was done. We fucked with her on top, Then on the kitcken counter while trying to fix some food, On the kitchen table, On the floor, in the shower against the wall. By the time that I headed back to the house, my daughter had more cum inside her than she knew what to do with.

We had already devised a plan if she did get pregnant. Sure enough, almost to the day, Kathy came to mom and dad to tell us the good news. She said that she had met a guy at a party she went to after our gathering and slept with him. She did not know where or who he was but she was now carrying his baby. Kathy told me and her mother that she did not want to find the father either. She just wanted to have her baby and be happy. Her mom was a little concerned at first but then came around after a few minutes and held our daughter tight while they smiled and cried with joy. My wife then went into the kitchen to get something cooked for supper. When she left, I pulled my daughter close to me and gave her a very passionate kiss. Our daughter responded back passionately as well. Then she stepped back and reached out and grabbed hold of my growing cock through my slacks.

"Just because I am pregnant does not mean that he gets a pass daddy...I still want your cock inside me as often as possible....Just like yesterday and the days before that.....I want you to fuck me up until we have our baby....then we can talk about possible protection or not.....I may want to have a few children from you daddy if your up for it."

I reached out and grabbed my daughters ass and pulled her to me with her hand still holding my cock, "Try stopping me honey...you are mine now and I am yours.....yes, you have to share me with your mom but I hope you don't mind."

"Daddy", my daughter said as she kissed me again, "I love mom and have no problem sharing with her....who knows...maybe one of these days we might even have to let her know...until then though,. Kathy kissed me again, it will just be between me and you."

I then lowered my head and sucked my daughter's tit into my mouth through her blouse. I then looked her straight in the eyes and told her that we will be celebrating later after mom goes to bed.

12