All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 04'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Mona_NovaMona_Novaover 7 years ago
whooooogfhhhh...another hot one!

Welcome back! Another daughter Daddy story as only you can do them. Wish we didn't have to wait so long in between installments.

I really enjoyed the heavy emphasis on the emotions of love and connection between Daisy and Daddy. Made all the oral worship and ass fucking much hotter, knowing the deep bond of love and devotion these two shared.

As always, I look forward to more from your Fertile Valley Daddy chronicles. Maybe a new resident who needs to be indoctrinated? That fish out of water scenario could provide lots of conflict, soul-searching, and discovery for the new family in town. Just an idea.

Thanks for another sexy story. I'm a big fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving lust between daddy and daughter

Another wonderful view into the sexy world of Fertile Valley. I'll admit I'm not into anal, but everything else was HOT. You do daddy/daughter incest so well and I love your particular take on it; the combination of deep, true love and ownership. And the breeding. Impregnation is a must. My one gripe is that you didn't say what happened to Daisy's mother. We know she had one, because you said Daisy looks like her, but not where she is now. Did she die (and that's the reason they moved here)? Did she leave (in most of your stories the mother approves of and participates in the incest, why not here)? Or is she living with a son in her own loving incestuous relationship?

Hope that we will see another chapter in this series soon. The setting of a community where incest is allowed and encouraged offers so many possibilities. If you're struggling for ideas, here's something kinky from my own mind: a father/daughter couple who decide to support Fertile Valley's local film industry and indulge their fantasies by making home movies based on their mutual love of the damsel in distress trope. The two of them lovingly recreate the games they would play when she was younger, where daddy was both the villain who left her tied up and gagged, and the hero who would come to her rescue. Whether she was playing a princess, a snooping girl detective or a super-heroine, it would always end with her bound body safe in her loving daddy's arms. But for their movies, there's a brand new twist; in addition to pretend train tracks and acid vats, now the villains plans also involve real orgasms and breeding. And her hero deserves more than a kiss on the cheek too. Naturally the local community love the new features (the seats in the cinema need more cleaning than ever) and soon daddy and daughter are making bigger and better films as other daddies, daughters, mommies and sons ask to be part of the story.

Like it? Or is it a bit too outside your usual stuff? You don't have to do anything with this but it's there if you want it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a huge fan

I have ben waiting a long time for the next store I can say great work do you have any recordation for more website with FD incest primarily reluctant or similar to the theme in your second daughter tanning

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
So damn good!

You have a real talent for creating amazing details about Fertile Valley. These stories are amazing. More please!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

awesome writing, dialogue. LOL

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series 5* all the way.

TigersmanTigersman10 months ago

Great story!! Looks like Daisy and McKensie did some planning of their own as to how to get Daisy's dad to claim her in front of McKensie and McKensie getting her dad to breed her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES