Daughter Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This ass gets his cock too! Only my ass! Only his cock! My holes, his cock! Mine, mine, mine!"

James held onto his daughter's delicious ass with one hand, helping her bounce up and down at a comfortable pace, and his other hand reached around to finger his daughter and rub her clit.

"MIIIIIINEEE!"

Daisy's eyes rolled back in her head as she came hard from her ass stuffed so well as James exploded directly into his little girl's asshole with the biggest load he'd had in weeks. Her pussy erupted with a huge blast, squirting so hard and so much that she practically drenched the floor.

Daisy leaned back against her father, shuddering as her eyes fluttered. Her mind settled into a feeling of contentment as her daddy held her with his strong arms. A stream of white cum ran out of the re-claimed rectum as his cock slid out of her ass.

James held his daughter close as they nuzzled and kissed, whispering their love to each other, forgetting their audience until Mckenzie said, "Wow, that was hot. Thanks for the show!"

"Thanks for the help," Daisy squeaked out.

The girls laughed as James added, "Stop by anytime for another show."

At that moment, Mckenzie heard the engine of her dad's truck as it parked in the driveway next door. "I think my dad just got home, and I have to run. I have something to tell him."

Mckenzie composed herself and ran out the door, her hands shining with her juices as she jumped into her father's arms. She whispered something into his ear, and then he stormed inside his house with a look of determination.

A thought popped into James' head as his stomach started to rumble. "I almost forgot, honey, I was going to take you out tonight to a dinner and a movie. I was thinking Alfredo's."

"Sounds great, daddy, let's get showered and ready. Oh wait, isn't that the place with the tablecloths that go all the way to the floor?" Daisy was sharp as a tack.

James grinned. "Yep."

"Naughty daddy."

Daisy smiled as she turned her head to kiss him.

"I can't wait."

12